• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

When the constitution was written, newspapers were printed by hand one sheet at a time and horse back carrier was still the means of distribution. I don't hear you crying to outlaw the internet, smart phones, cell phones, or any other means of free speech that we now use today.

And the Second Amendment wasn't written to protect us from a deer uprising.

When the constitution was written, newspapers were printed by hand one sheet at a time and horse back carrier was still the means of distribution. I don't hear you crying to outlaw the internet, smart phones, cell phones, or any other means of free speech that we now use today.

Oh, I could be talked into outlawing smart phones and cell phones.

Last edited:
Damn liberal commie ******** coming to take our guns....oh wait.

1398128975000-XXX-130972-Stevens-03.JPG

Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...eme-court-justice-repeal-the-second-amendment

You are correct but I don't think it's a wise idea to give them readily available semi-automatic weapons and high capacity magazines to make their task easier.

what you're calling for, while saying you're not, is a full-on gun confiscation and total and complete ban. There's no other way to put it, considering the quote of:
"That support is a clear sign to lawmakers to enact legislation prohibiting civilian ownership of semiautomatic weapons, increasing the minimum age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 years old, and establishing more comprehensive background checks on all purchasers of firearms," Stevens wrote.

for, if you ban semi-automatic weapons, you ban not only the dreaded AR-15 that makes your vagina chaffe, but also handguns (such as Glocks, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson), rifles that are not bolt-action (though by tweaking the definition, those could also be considered semi-auto), etc.

So you may as well just say it, Tiberius. You are for a full-on gun confiscation and ban.

what you're calling for, while saying you're not, is a full-on gun confiscation and total and complete ban. There's no other way to put it, considering the quote of: for, if you ban semi-automatic weapons, you ban not only the dreaded AR-15 that makes your vagina chaffe, but also handguns (such as Glocks, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson), rifles that are not bolt-action (though by tweaking the definition, those could also be considered semi-auto), etc. So you may as well just say it, Tiberius. You are for a full-on gun confiscation and ban.

No I'm not. I just found it fascinating a retired Republican Supreme Court justice is calling for just that. That was my point in posting that.

No I'm not. I just found it fascinating a retired Republican Supreme Court justice is calling for just that. That was my point in posting that.

no. that is exactly, to a T, what you are calling for. EXACTLY what you are calling for. it cannot be summed any other way.

I don't think it's a wise idea to give them readily available semi-automatic weapons and high capacity magazines to make their task easier.

or, explain, after purchasing a semi-automatic weapon how it wouldn't be readily available? how the magazine capacity is in any way a means of preventing any human from shooting another human.

you're for 100% gun confiscation and ban. admit it.

Last edited:

He was a republican when he was appointed, but he became a libtard and voted along libtard lines for decades. His opinion doesn't mean ****.

Last edited:
So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim?

MT-Forged and Indy, you’re ******* cowards as there’s no way in hell you make that comment publicly. Remember that as you die your thousand deaths.

Actually I have made that statement in public, quite a few times. So bite me Nancy.

you're for 100% gun confiscation and ban. admit it.
Oh, sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you meant all guns. I am 100% for a ban of military grade, semi-automatic weapons (including AR15's, glocks and the like) and high capacity magazines. That would be a good place to start. I'd allow other weapons to be kept, under stricter laws, more rigorous background checks and 2-3 week wait times to purchase. Again, law abiding citizens that aren't deranged or have criminal records would be able to keep arms under the 2nd Amendment. High capacity weapons would be restricted, much like hand grenades and RPG's are. I doubt this will happen but I would be all for it. I hope that answers your question.

Oh, sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you meant all guns. I am 100% for a ban of military grade, semi-automatic weapons (including AR15's, glocks and the like) and high capacity magazines. That would be a good place to start. I'd allow other weapons to be kept, under stricter laws, more rigorous background checks and 2-3 week wait times to purchase. Again, law abiding citizens that aren't deranged or have criminal records would be able to keep arms under the 2nd Amendment. High capacity weapons would be restricted, much like hand grenades and RPG's are. I doubt this will happen but I would be all for it. I hope that answers your question.

that encompasses all guns, other than water guns and the like.
thank you.
i respect your stance.

now step aside and let the adults discuss this, since you've proven you're unable to.
you show an inability, proven in your last statement, to understand guns, what classifications, the capacity as well as other considerations of weaponry. i pointed out yesterday what a gun database would entail, to which you glossed over - but have the ******* audacity to call for gun bans and the extreme cost this would encompass (which would more than triple that of a double-wall completely around the entire country.

Holy **** balls, the Left are losing their mind because Tomi Lauren posed with a gun down the front of her pants. It's actually a lovely picture. I don't see the issue, but then again, anything that is leaning Right is poison.

tomi-lahren-sticks-a-gun-in-her-yoga-pants-mocks-march-for-our-lives.png

So basically all hand guns you want to ban, unless you are just prejudiced against Glock because is sounds bad and intimidating. So, lets ban the weapons from law abiding citizens knowing full and well that criminals will still have access to and purchase these same weapons, and wonder if that is going to deter crime. Since all criminals obey ALL the laws, drugs are no issue in this country, nobody gets killed texting and driving or DUI, in fact, everyone in prison must be innocent if laws prevent crimes. BTW, current background checks prohibit felons and those that are mentally unstable from legally purchasing firearms currently. How is that working out? All of the Liberal morons that want more government involvement while failing to recognize that areas the government is currently involved in is not working. Sure, pass more laws, take constitutional rights away from all of the law abiding citizens because a few people used weapons to kill people. Yet all of the liberals want to tell us how we can't judge illegal immigrants or welfare fraud on the actions of a few. h y p o c r i t i c a l!

now step aside and let the adults discuss this, since you've proven you're unable to.

Sure thing Skippy. Keep preaching the status quo. Everything's perfectly fine, totally normal, the amount of gun violence in the US. Just make sure you invest in a bulletproof vest and keep your kids close by.

_98140705_gun_comparison_640_v2-nc.png

To carry this further, it has nothing to do with a militia.

The 2nd Amendment reads....A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The right of the PEOPLE. Not the right of the militia. THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE.

This is what you have to believe, as a liberal: Amendments 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 all relate to INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

All of these others listed are INDIVIDUAL, whereas #10 specifically states that the US has no powers outside the Constitution and everything else is left to the STATES or the PEOPLE.

yet, all the way up at #2, they stuck in something that was NOT and INDIVIDUAL right. Really?

Last edited:

"A good place to start" huh? That's what law abiding Americans are afraid of.

Sure thing Skippy. Keep preaching the status quo. Everything's perfectly fine, totally normal, the amount of gun violence in the US. Just make sure you invest in a bulletproof vest and keep your kids close by.

_98140705_gun_comparison_640_v2-nc.png

and when you take the areas of the US with the tightest gun controls out of the equation...what does that do to your stats?

"A good place to start" huh? That's what law abiding Americans are afraid of.

A good place to start, the next steps being looking at mental health, prescription drug abuse, etc. in tackling the mass shooting epidemic.

So, revolvers, muskets? Those are good?

A good place to start, the next steps being looking at mental health, prescription drug abuse, etc. in tackling the mass shooting epidemic.

since the issue in all the mass shootings has been the mental health of the individual it would seem that is the place to start. In the school shootings, it seems that in each case the shooter was bullied by his peers and felt isolated...wouldn't that be a good place to start....fix the cause of the shootings not the tool used.