• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

and transgender American Indian, African American, Muslim Jew.

then you just shot Elfie.

we may need to allow this.

image.thumb.png.e0990a1b6a94b602e593b48d5995cdf9.png

Seems to me there's no good argument for allowing weapons any more sophisticated than these. Perhaps the law could allow for scopes for dropping deer, boar, etc. a bit further away. ;)

6b4a12c8bf291ec60ba1d7e14ac0ff8f.jpg

what if 2 people break into your house?

every time Ark used to fire a gun, he'd develop shakes and PTSD for days after shooting.
that's why he was relieved when a pelican - yes, a pelican - swooped down from above and gulped down all his guns at one time.

I’ve never fired a Kimber, but I didn’t love my Sig. I much prefer the Glock. I have big hands. And big feet. You know what they say...

Size 12 shoes and I'm thinking about getting a bigger gun because my fingers are kinda long and run out of room on the 9mm Taurus I have.
Went to an NRA shooting class at my church the last two weeks with the missus. Bitterly clinging to our guns and religion.
Got my speed loader from Amazon today. It's sweet. After the surgeries on my thumbs last year I found that it's nearly impossible for me to push rounds into the magazine. I didn't carry most of last year because I had no grip. Now my grip is fine but the angle my thumb is to push the rounds in hurts like hell, I could only do three at shooting class, and that took a long time. Probably because they removed a bone in each of my thumbs.
Mrs. Burgundy is eyeing a Sig .380 and a Ruger .380. She already bought a purse with a concealed carry pocket.

Size 12 shoes and I'm thinking about getting a bigger gun because my fingers are kinda long and run out of room on the 9mm Taurus I have.
Went to an NRA shooting class at my church the last two weeks with the missus. Bitterly clinging to our guns and religion.
Got my speed loader from Amazon today. It's sweet. After the surgeries on my thumbs last year I found that it's nearly impossible for me to push rounds into the magazine. I didn't carry most of last year because I had no grip. Now my grip is fine but the angle my thumb is to push the rounds in hurts like hell, I could only do three at shooting class, and that took a long time. Probably because they removed a bone in each of my thumbs.
Mrs. Burgundy is eyeing a Sig .380 and a Ruger .380. She already bought a purse with a concealed carry pocket.

Just my opinion, but the Glock 43 9mm blows away the Sig .380. And they’re almost the same size. Stay away from Ruger. They jam.

person i know has a Glock 26.
simply perfect for ccw, weight, etc.

Just my opinion, but the Glock 43 9mm blows away the Sig .380. And they’re almost the same size. Stay away from Ruger. They jam.

I was trying to talk Mrs. Burgundy into a 9mm because then we only have to keep one kind of ammo around the house.