• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

katsung47

Reaction score
https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/19/bombshell-new-evidence-suggests-charlottesville-complete-set/

BOMBSHELL: New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

By Derrick Wilburn9:09am August 19, 2017

At least one law enforcement officer in Charlottesville, VA has come forward to clear his conscience and reveal the truth — or at least his version of it — that what went down in the city was not only condoned by city governance but was intentional, orchestrated and may have been planned as long ago as May.
The as-yet unidentified police officer has said that the Charlottesville P.D. were specifically instructed to bring the radical left and right wing groups together to instigate violence and then to told to “stand down” once violence ensued in a deliberate effort to ignite a race riot. Hear his words:

The story is being told on YourNewsWire.com and other sources:
“A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his anger at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protestors. He also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to further the agenda of the elites.
“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“

“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”
Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests – despite police protests against the orders.
“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

This revelation is huge and if true may implicate Mayor Signer and possibly other city officials in the death of a citizen.
“Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us. At least from all visible appearances. We saw people coming out of that park who had head wounds, who were bleeding from the head, people walking into that park with bats, with sticks — you saw what they were wearing — helmets, body armor, they had come — and this pertains to both sides — they had come to do damage.. you cannot help but notice from that video that police had been more pro-active, they could have potentially calmed this thing down to some degree.”

is this the real May plot?

https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/19/bombshell-new-evidence-suggests-charlottesville-complete-set/

At least one law enforcement officer in Charlottesville, VA has come forward to clear his conscience and reveal the truth — or at least his version of it — that what went down in the city was not only condoned by city governance but was intentional, orchestrated and may have been planned as long ago as May.
The as-yet unidentified police officer has said that the Charlottesville P.D. were specifically instructed to bring the radical left and right wing groups together to instigate violence and then to told to “stand down” once violence ensued in a deliberate effort to ignite a race riot. Hear his words:

“A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his anger at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protestors. He also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to further the agenda of the elites.
“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“

“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”
Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests – despite police protests against the orders.
“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

This revelation is huge and if true may implicate Mayor Signer and possibly other city officials in the death of a citizen.
“Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us. At least from all visible appearances. We saw people coming out of that park who had head wounds, who were bleeding from the head, people walking into that park with bats, with sticks — you saw what they were wearing — helmets, body armor, they had come — and this pertains to both sides — they had come to do damage.. you cannot help but notice from that video that police had been more pro-active, they could have potentially calmed this thing down to some degree.”

Alan West.

Tim, you got a new friend here!

"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep...and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."- RF

Alan West.

Tim, you got a new friend here!

Dude, keep on with the Alex Jones ****, a site I never visit. Find a post where I referenced that fool.

Now that said, Kessler was a member of Occupy Wall Street. His tweets show this to be fact. And Soros money...once again...flowed to this event. Fact. Take from this what you want.

Katsung's a ******* nut. I liken him to this person:

"A southeast Asian boy...was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline. The man had been deported numerous times...They are a very kind and special family and I grieved for them for a long time."

Trogolodyte
: "That was a reallly funny and bizarre story"

I mean really, any person that laughs at the death of any child is ****** up. That we can universally agree with.

Dude, keep on with the Alex Jones ****, a site I never visit. Find a post where I referenced that fool.

Now that said, Kessler was a member of Occupy Wall Street. His tweets show this to be fact. And Soros money...once again...flowed to this event. Fact. Take from this what you want.

Katsung's a ******* nut. I liken him to this person:

I mean really, any person that laughs at the death of any child is ****** up. That we can universally agree with.

First of all, it's not Alex Jones, it's Alan West who you referred to in the Charlottesville thread.

Second, you know damn well, that your sig of me is both edited and was actually a response to the original post by its own author who went back to clarify that he was talking about a drunk driver and not just a drunk person, so go **** your cowardly spin doctor self.

Second, you know damn well, that your sig of me is both edited and was actually a response to the original post by its own author who went back to clarify that he was talking about a drunk driver and not just a drunk person, so go **** your cowardly spin doctor self.
Yeah, he doctored (truncated) my quote in his sig as well. Just shows his lack of character, that's all. I didn't even call him out for it, as it reminds me what a spineless hypocrite he is every time I read his posts. And he calls himself a journalist, lol.

Last edited:
This is kat's most sensical post so far.

You had a majority of paid out of town protestors, a collection of locals who got sucked into it a police force both local and state that thought it would be OK to allow masked and armed characters duel it out. Both Signor and Gov. McAuliff were present.

I'm of the mindset this was staged and the orders came from way up. Result is a crackdown on free speech, organizations that make big bucks to crack down on racism clean up, create more civil unrest, and put blame on Trump and Republicans. Never let a crisis go to waste. (Real or ginned up)

Just my .02

1utbo3.jpg

Just messing with you kat. Conspiracy theories are fun unless they come from the alt- reich then they are dangerous. Things like Obama not being an American and George Soros being a Nazi collaborator when the war ended while he was 14.

That stuff is dangerous and truly nuts.

Nobody said Obama wasn't an American. Do you lie just to lie? Like a pathological thing?

Nobody said Obama wasn't an American. Do you lie just to lie? Like a pathological thing?

Really? So the whole asking for a birth certificate thing was just another conspiracy......damn how far down is that rabbit hole?

Really? So the whole asking for a birth certificate thing was just another conspiracy......damn how far down is that rabbit hole?

It IS a fact that if you blow it up some of the data is pixelated and pixels weren't invented yet in 1961. Although I personally believe that Bomma was born in Hawaii, it does seem that His official birth certificate was tampered with to make it look more authentic.

Not sure how you set-up a group of people walking with torches thru your town at night chanting Blood & Soil and Jews will not replace us.
Did the mayor pay them?

Any tolerance of neo Nazis is showing disrespect for all WW II veterans who gave or risked their lives to defeat Hitler?

Any tolerance of neo Nazis is showing disrespect for all WW II veterans who gave or risked their lives to defeat Hitler?

If anyone here is showing tolerance of neo nazi's, would you please show evidence?

Not sure how you set-up a group of people walking with torches thru your town at night chanting Blood & Soil and Jews will not replace us.
Did the mayor pay them?

No, Soros did.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

First of all, it's not Alex Jones, it's Alan West who you referred to in the Charlottesville thread.

I often quote Alan West. True American Hero. You are attempting to sully him?

Anyone here can take that quote for what it was worth. I quoted it as it was. Your response to the sick situation was sick. But that's par for your course.

It's in this history on the board. You can look it up yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin
A southeast Asian boy in the area was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline. The man had been deported numerous times over a fifteen year period. How do you think think those legal refugees feel about illegal immigration? They are a very kind and special family and I grieved for them for a long time.

Edit: of course he was driving a truck at the time...

Your specific reply:

That was a reallly funny and bizarre story before the edit.

You can see his edit. There is nothing funny before the edit. It was a story about a young boy killed by a drunken illegal. You found humor in the boy's death. Those are your words.

Yeah, he doctored (truncated) my quote in his sig as well. Just shows his lack of character, that's all. I didn't even call him out for it, as it reminds me what a spineless hypocrite he is every time I read his posts. And he calls himself a journalist, lol.

LMAO, you're both off the reservation.

07-01-2017, 01:37 PM #81
Tibs

"White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America. It's your safe space, I get that. It's your dream world, I get that. But that does not make it real America. Keep defending your big *****-in-Chief till you're blue in the face. Trump and his supporters are downright embarrasing."

Do explain where I doctored your sentence? It's pasted in its entirety. Explain how truncating takes away anything from the meaning (hint: it doesn't).

Keep on backing it up....

"I didn't say that...errr...I didn't mean quite that...I mean, uh he doctored it...uhhh, wait...no, I mean...****, ya got me."

And Tibs...you can't "be" spineless, act spineless, wear that label, then try to pawn it off on others. That's child's banter.

Last edited:
Typical obfuscation from Tim. To isolate a single line from the middle of multiple posts going back and forth, well, that's how you operate. We all understand that. It's a ***** move on your part.

America is a nation of immigrants and has been since its founding. America is an incredibly diverse country. America has a proud heritage of religious tolerance and the separation of church and state. America is the sum of it's parts, white, black, hispanic, asian, christian, muslim, atheist. America's strength is in its democratic values and high levels of tolerance and respect for different cultures and differing viewpoints. America is an idea, an experiment based on a rock-solid Constitution which guarantees equal rights for all. America is the greatest country on earth.

On its own, it (White, Christian, right-wing America) is not 'real America.' It's a part of real America, just like the non-white, non-Christian, non-right wing inhabitants of the country. Show me where in the Constitution it says 'white' 'Christian' or 'right-wing.' And you can shove your popcorn up your ***.

So your sig which takes a single line I wrote out of context: "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." is perfectly misleading. Put back into the context of the discussion, it would correctly state "White, Christian, right-wing America on its own is not real America, but it is one part of real America along with many other races and religions."

But that's much less controversial and would be treating others fairly on the board, even those that you don't agree with. Indy, Spike and the Alt Right peanut gallery wouldn't approve so you stuck to your guns in being an *******. Your choice, not mine.

If anyone here is showing tolerance of neo nazi's, would you please show evidence?

Perhaps you missed the subject of the thread? If it isn't tolerance, it's an attempt to make the victims perpetrators, which is even more pathetic.

So your sig which takes a single line I wrote out of context: "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." is perfectly misleading. Put back into the context of the discussion, it would correctly state "White, Christian, right-wing America on its own is not real America, but it is one part of real America along with many other races and religions."

Thanks for your apology and your admission that I didn't doctor your quote.

Thanks for admitting you did in fact write that sentence - White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America.

Thank you for THEN admitting you should have written it a different way and it was a writing **** up on your part. That what you meant - "White, Christian, right-wing America on its own is not real America, but it is one part of real America along with many other races and religions." - is not what you wrote.

Next time, perhaps, you'll write what you mean. That is how we communicate here.

PS...I do call bullshit on your back pedaling here though. You did attempt to defend WHITE CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING AMERICA IS NOT REAL AMERICA after the fact. You would only defend such a statement if you believed such a statement.