• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New favorite Twitter site

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Holy ****, I could watch this all night!

Likely staged, but it did remind me of something from my college days. I had an apartment that I shared with 4 other guys. 4 girls shared an apartment across an alley way from mine. Guys in the apartment across the hall threw a party and literally everyone in the building, including the girls from the next building were there. One of the guys I roomed with had a midnight shift running a crane at J&L and was pissed because he didn't want to go to work, but he did. After about an hour, he told his supervisor that he was sick and came back to our apartment to change clothes and party on. That's when he look out the window and saw someone on the fire escape trying to break into the girls apartment, mind you that side of the building was completely dark because we were all on the other side. He opened the window and yelled at him and got a **** off in return. He then walked across the hall where at least 40 of us chased the ******* up the street before administering the justice he so deserved. Now that was bad luck on his part. :ROFLMAO:

account suspended

account suspended

Utter bullshit. Videos of thieves being pummeled and shot and run over and beaten up should be required viewing.

Some creepy, fat, blue-haired weirdo dressing up as a woman and pitching its diseased ideology to kids?* Perfectly acceptable.

Criminals getting what they deserved? Ahhh, it has to stop!

* Known as a "Flog."