• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nick Bosa......Is he being treated fairly by the SF Media?

Chicoman

Reaction score
So Nick Bosa goes to SF with the #2 overall pick. I don't think this kid could have landed in a bigger shithole than SF. IMO the media is making this kid hate the city & team who drafted him because they are attacking this kid from the onset of him setting foot in that city 2 days ago. They dragged out Instagram posts that this kid liked 6 years ago when he was a 16 year old that are allegedly racist and they are giving him **** for speaking his mind 2 years ago calling Kapernick a clown!

Now the media is attacking him in the articles by saying Colin Kapernick took a knee to "GIVE A VOICE TO THE VOICELESS". Give me a ******* break! Kapernick is a "******* CLOWN" and they are shaming Bosa for a statement he said about a guy exercising his first amendment rights....putting him down and shaming him is ridiculous. Yeah he's said crap about Jay Z & Beyonce too....who gives a ****. It's his freedom of speech. Let the kid play football......Bosa is a good kid and one hell of a football player. Where's the media when it comes to Tyrek Hill? Where's the media when it comes to Jeffrey Simmons beating up a girl at 16 yrs old? Where was the media with regards to Joe Mixon smashing a girl's face in two years ago? What about Adrian Peterson and the death of his son? I hate to interject politics into this thread but this is hippocracy at it's finest. There's 31 other NFL teams that would welcome that kid to their organization.The Shithole of the USA that is San FranSissy can take their Libtarded media and go **** themselves....I've had it!

Just curious, you from Chico, CA. Chicoman?

This may be moved to the P & R forum as it really has nothing to do w/ Steelers football. Just a heads up man.

Just curious, you from Chico, CA. Chicoman?

This may be moved to the P & R forum as it really has nothing to do w/ Steelers football. Just a heads up man.

No from NY. It is football related which is why I posted it here.....it does have political points but the kid is really being treated like a 3rd class citizen because he said what he said. I'm sorry people have feeling and words can hurt! THIS IS FOOTBALL & AMERICA....G"DAMMIT! He said what he said.......his actions are no different than anything Kapernick has done but he's being treated like a criminal while Kapernick is hailed as a "VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS".

I hear you and don't like this "gotcha" mentality of bringing up people's silly tweets from years ago either. Same with Kevin Hart etc.

And now that it is in P & R, it's also because I heard he was fond (or so I heard) of President Trump. And only liberals can get away with anything in this ****** political landscape we live in, that's why Kaepernick, Smollett, Northam, Fairfax, Pocahontas, Strzok, Hillary etc. get away with whatever they like, while Shapiro needs security at "speaking engagements", Kavanaugh had his life smeared, Covington Catholic kids were vilified, Trump is the devil etc.

It's a crazy double-standard country we live in. Enjoy the circus.

Steelers should offer S.F. next year's 1st rounder to take that headache off their hands...

Sorry, this is football related and belonged in the football forum. A topic can be both football related AND political.

Sorry, this is football related and belonged in the football forum. A topic can be both football related AND political.

Have to disagree here Stoney. It's simply about a young football player's life already being plagued by vile/vicious politics. It's completely political and not an ounce related to actual football.

You could argue it would have even something remotely to do with football if his political views or tweets etc. affected his draft position or the way a football team treated him. That's not the case. I'm just trying to be practical here.

What a bunch of losers. Only proves that they cant defend their idealogy so they lash out.

No one would even know this kid's name if he didn't play football, and he's being attacked because of his celebrity status as a football player. Of course its a football related topic.

Hiding it here is sort of an act of cowardice.

He made the mistake of apologizing to the outrage mob. Never apologize to them, it makes you look weak and invites mire attacks and gives them the impetus to claim they are right.

Who does the SF media treat fairly?

The hippies get a pass on all things, and the conservatives are always wrong no matter what.

He made the mistake of apologizing to the outrage mob. Never apologize to them, it makes you look weak and invites mire attacks and gives them the impetus to claim they are right.

This is very true. Issue a strongly-worded **** you to the Left and they will go away. How many Libs attack actor James Woods on Twitter? No one, because they don't want to attract attention when someone tells them to pound salt.

He has no idea what it is like to be a black person in America, so he should apologize.

He also has no idea what it is like to be a slave owner, but should apologize and pay reparations for those who were.

Haven’t you guys learned this by now?

Last edited:
No one would even know this kid's name if he didn't play football, and he's being attacked because of his celebrity status as a football player. Of course its a football related topic.

Hiding it here is sort of an act of cowardice.

Well I didn't "hide" it here as I'm not an administrator/moderator, I simply let the OP know it was likely heading here, which it did, so somebody else agrees with me. And people on the football side don't like any interjection of politics there, and quite honestly I don't blame them.

So if you have such an issue with it being moved here, take it up with management here.

Well I didn't "hide" it here as I'm not an administrator/moderator, I simply let the OP know it was likely heading here, which it did, so somebody else agrees with me. And people on the football side don't like any interjection of politics there, and quite honestly I don't blame them.

So if you have such an issue with it being moved here, take it up with management here.

I didn't suggest that you were responsible for moving it, I know you're not a moderator. I'm also not demanding a return back to the football forum. Like you, I'm simply stating my opinion.

He's in the kingdom of the sodomites. It's to be expected from a place who's streets are lined with ****.

San Franshitsco?

You know I've heard many nicknames, but surprisingly I don't think I've ever heard that one yet. Short, simple, perfect.

Reactions: MTC
This is very true. Issue a strongly-worded **** you to the Left and they will go away. How many Libs attack actor James Woods on Twitter? No one, because they don't want to attract attention when someone tells them to pound salt.

Yep, I have found that when the Libtards call me a racist for my support for secure borders and Trump policies in general, the best answer is to tell them to go **** themselves...nobody I know cares what they think anyway.

This is what liberals do. They try to shame you for what you believe. Hell, they try to shame you for the color of your skin, even though you literally have no control over it. I figure sometime this summer, some nut is going to come out and say getting a sun tan is cultural appropriation, it is white people trying to be brown people.

As far as Bosa, I wish I could say I was surprised. If I were him, I would refuse to sign and demand to be traded. No way I would want to play for a group of left wing nut bags.

This is what liberals do. They try to shame you for what you believe. Hell, they try to shame you for the color of your skin, even though you literally have no control over it. I figure sometime this summer, some nut is going to come out and say getting a sun tan is cultural appropriation, it is white people trying to be brown people.

As far as Bosa, I wish I could say I was surprised. If I were him, I would refuse to sign and demand to be traded. No way I would want to play for a group of left wing nut bags.

People have thankfully started to wake up to that feeble attempt to shame their opposition.

The Outrage Mob Demanded Arizona’s Gov. Remove His Easter Tweet – and His Response Was Perfect

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey came under fire this week for daring to post a message on social media in commemoration of Easter Sunday. It was an image of a cross, a Bible verse, and the simple message, “He is risen! Have a happy and blessed Easter!"

Now, some with nothing better to do with their time have accused the governor of violating the separation of church and state, alleging that his post, which was published on his official accounts, unfairly promoted Christianity. And a few have even gone so far as to get the law involved.

In a letter sent to the governor’s office this week, Secular Communities attorney Dianne Post wrote that "elected officials should not use their government position and government property to promote their religious views,” AZ Central reports.

"We won’t be removing this post. Ever," Ducey wrote on Twitter. "Nor will we be removing our posts for Christmas, Hanukkah, Rosh Hashanah, Palm Sunday, Passover or any other religious holiday. We support the First Amendment, and are happy to provide copies of the Constitution to anyone who hasn’t read it."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you handle bogus outrage.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/outrage-...pRXAxNzJRRUFWMTdqSXNZMkNjcFpYK1ZJQVQwdG8ifQ==

th
when-people-treat-you-like-they-dont-care-believe-them-18995014.png

Last edited: