• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nine Dead In Truck Attack In Berlin

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And the Russian Ambassador was shot in Turkey today. Sounds coordinated to me.

refugees-welcome.jpg

still trying to determine if it was a accident I bet

None of those millennials holding the sign would house a refugee, however. They would be more than willing to have my taxpayer dollars pay for their housing, medical bills, education, court costs, child care and food.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-market-Berlin-leaving-two-people-dead.html

What are the odds that the driver's name is Mohammed?

It's too easy to buy trucks at truck shows.

Racist.

The Ambassador was shot point blank range speaking at an art show (video on Drudge - graphic). The assassin thanks Alah. Because it was at the art show and it was a public speaking event, it was clearly workplace violence.

The lorry in Berlin was a work vehicle. Workplace violence.

DO NOT DARE say Islamic Terrorism you Islamaphobe.

I am thankful Trump will at least slow down the liberal left and their "Muslim is a harmless religion equivalent to all other religions" rhetoric and open border policy long enough for MAYBE some of them to see the light while Europe struggles with the ramifications of what liberal policy makers have wrought on to that continent because of their decisions that last 5 years.

It is a case study for us, as Americans, to watch and learn.

If Europe becomes a stronger union with an improved economy and greater public benefits because of the influx of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers over the next decade, I will gladly admit I am wrong and re-think my opinion on immigration from Islamic states. If Muslims start to asymilate due to the constant welcome message and tolerance while they learn western culture and contribute to the a growing economy, I will re-evaluate my biases and concerns. I really will.

I actually love the idea of taking the high road and tolerance to all religions. I just don't think it works in practice and I'm not naive to the fact Islam is inherently different than many other religions in the world and Muhammad is inherently different than other Messiahs in the world.

We shall see. And I will continue to try to keep and open mind while collecting the facts as they present themselves from the experiment in Islam tolerance that Europe so courageously (and stupidly in my opinion) has decided to attempt.

Truck driver said to have come as a refugee to Germany (Pakistani)

German authorities began early Tuesday to sketch a politically explosive portrait of the man arrested in the Berlin Christmas-market attack.

According to a report in the German newspaper Die Welt, translated with computer assistance by the Washington Times, the suspect is a newly-arrived Pakistani refugee.

Other local news outlets reported that he was a refugee, though uncertainty persists on where exactly he was from.

The Berliner Zeitung reported that he was an Afghan, and Der Tagesspiegel reported that the man was either Pakistani or Afghan.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/19/berlin-truck-driver-was-refugee-pakistan-report/

--------------------

More blood on Merkel, the EU and the UN's hands.

The birthplace of my mother and 1000 plus years of our ancestors is under siege from within.

Pakistan, Afghanistan... what's the ******* difference. We get the point.

Islam is love. People just don't understand it's beauty and warmth it brings to all walks of life. They do so much charity around the world. They'd never harm a fly. It's an amazing thing. They coexist so well in peace and harmony with everyone.A true testament to the beloved murderous child rapist mohamed.

The analysis I saw about the percentages of Muslims in the population of a country determines the level of control and eventually oppression and genocide really rang true. Loving and caring is the number one description that commie appeasing Libs tout. Germany, through Merkel and her evil agenda, has fast forwarded the process by who knows how many decades than what normal immigration would have likely driven. What a suicidal, disloyal, truly diabolical thing these globalist, elite scum have perpetuated.

How is someone from Pakistan a refugee? Refugee from what?

We live just a couple minutes away from the site, I´ve been on that square countless times in my life. We are pretty damn shocked. Berlin is very, very quiet today.

People are jumping to conclusions here too, refugees blah blah. I don´t care. It was the crazy *** truck driver, not Merkel, not politics, not the "liberal *******", I don´t care where he´s from or why.

12 people died already, around 50 injured. Get your **** together and pray to whatever powers you believe in - for their souls and their families.

Praying doesn't bring people back.I'd say killing asshats and never letting them in does prevent future ones from getting killed. I'm not sure what part of that equation people do not get. I pray they find the source and wipe it from the face of the earth. Amen.

People are jumping to conclusions here too, refugees blah blah. I don´t care. It was the crazy *** truck driver, not Merkel, not politics, not the "liberal *******", I don´t care where he´s from or why.
Crazy *** truck driver yes, but he's crazy because of his nutball religion that tells him to kill people and it's partly Merkel's fault for letting so many Muslim immigrants in.
Thing is, western European and EU leadership are looking down the road at a worker shortage due to decades of low birthrates and people retiring with full pensions at 55 (I'm 56 and will have to work until the day I die), so they are importing a worker class. Problem is the new worker class wants to kill everybody else.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9608/merkel-germany-denial

Last edited:
Just read that the original driver of the truck was found shot dead in the passenger seat, so it's obviously work place violence.
No mention of who, or when he was shot.

I am thankful Trump will at least slow down the liberal left and their "Muslim is a harmless religion equivalent to all other religions" rhetoric and open border policy long enough for MAYBE some of them to see the light while Europe struggles with the ramifications of what liberal policy makers have wrought on to that continent because of their decisions that last 5 years.

It is a case study for us, as Americans, to watch and learn.

If Europe becomes a stronger union with an improved economy and greater public benefits because of the influx of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers over the next decade, I will gladly admit I am wrong and re-think my opinion on immigration from Islamic states. If Muslims start to asymilate due to the constant welcome message and tolerance while they learn western culture and contribute to the a growing economy, I will re-evaluate my biases and concerns. I really will.

I actually love the idea of taking the high road and tolerance to all religions. I just don't think it works in practice and I'm not naive to the fact Islam is inherently different than many other religions in the world and Muhammad is inherently different than other Messiahs in the world.

We shall see. And I will continue to try to keep and open mind while collecting the facts as they present themselves from the experiment in Islam tolerance that Europe so courageously (and stupidly in my opinion) has decided to attempt.

Right a case study.

Trump should also quote Mexico's immigration and boarder patrol policy.

Islamic State Group claims responsibility for Berlin truck attack

Germany's interior minister said there is "no doubt anymore" the deadly incident is a terrorist attack.

Prosecutors said a suspect arrested shortly after the carnage, described as a Pakistani asylum seeker, has been released. Berlin's police chief warned the public on Tuesday that a "dangerous criminal" may still be at large.

http://www.france24.com/en/20161220...market-attack-germany-merkel-breitscheidplatz

People are jumping to conclusions here too, refugees blah blah. I don´t care. It was the crazy *** truck driver, not Merkel, not politics, not the "liberal *******",

The murderer was in Germany in large part due to Merkel's very liberal, pro-Muslim immigration policy.

The murderer killed Germans due to his pro-Islamic beliefs.

The murderer's motives and access, therefore, are directly related to his Islamic beliefs tied together with Merkel's very liberal, pro-Muslim immigration policy. Those are the facts.