• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No nukes!

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
China has stated that the North Koreans have agreed to start the process to "denuclearize"...

If true and is followed through on....

This is a big win and good job by President Trump.

IMO---His hard line and fiery rhetoric was the initiator to get North Korea's attention and fully recognize that they need to make this happen now.

Wrong forum...my bad..

Oh well it will give the Mods something to do today.

Those ******* don't do anything but sit around and cash Board Dues royalty checks, anyway.

Trump plus economic sanctions finally got north Korea's attention..

Kim Jong Haircut went to China the other day and I suspect they told him to sit down and STFU or Trump is going to mess with our trade and we'll take you out before he does.

Kim Jong Haircut went to China the other day and I suspect they told him to sit down and STFU or Trump is going to mess with our trade and we'll take you out before he does.

and, suddenly, China gets a Steel and Aluminum tariff exemption?

China has stated that the North Koreans have agreed to start the process to "denuclearize"... If true and is followed through on.... This is a big win and good job by President Trump.
IMO---His hard line and fiery rhetoric was the initiator to get North Korea's attention and fully recognize that they need to make this happen now.

Agreed on all points. Trump seems to have found the right recipe in dealing w the Norks. Let's hope things continue down this path and the situation truly deescalates. Good to see that amongst all the chaos and confusion coming out of the WH that Trump may actually achieve something on this front. The world will rest easier, that's for sure. It's still early, but this is as close as we've been - maybe ever - to finding a solution, so props and kudos to him. I don't think we can trust the N. Korean regime at this stage, but no harm in trying to work out a deal to get them to de-nuke.

The ChiComs are concerned that we have an administration that may actually fight back in the trade war they have been waging against us.

Trump is RECKLESS with that strong rhetoric, and may lead us right into a nuclear war!!!!!!

Trump is RECKLESS with that strong rhetoric, and may lead us right into a nuclear war!!!!!!

Even worse, if North Korea nukes us, Trump may get us into a war!

It would be more fun to nuke them and then ship all the Palestinians there. Or, even better, first ship all the Pales...ah **** it.

President Trump shall send MTC over to N. korea.
I shall become dear leader. Once I get a hold economically, all my people will be treated to free subscriptions of Steeler Nation.

Gotta keep the masses brainwashed ya know

North Korea has said many things in the past and then did the opposite.

One administration doesn't really have an impact on them, because they can wait out term limits. It can only be
a consistent US policy that creates results.

North Korea has said many things in the past and then did the opposite.

One administration doesn't really have an impact on them, because they can wait out term limits. It can only be
a consistent US policy that creates results.

That consistently bad foreign policy created the problem, Trump's differing policy appears to be making a difference. Yet to see if it will be better or worse.