• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No watching he Super bowl

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I won't be watching the Super bowl, not because the Steelers lost but because the Patriots are in. It's a protest against the Patriots and their cheating. We all know countless times they've cheated and went on to win the superbowl. It's a lifetime protest for any game their in to send a message to the NFL that if your not going to take action against a team who cheats it's going to cost YOU! Think about it, if everyone who knows the patriots cheated and will continue to look for new ways to cheat stopped watching any pats games and their ratings dropped like a stone. It would cost the NFL millions every game especially the super vowl. So now were getting as many people to do the same. For the lowB repuS and every and any Patriots game. So far we have 137 households and counting not watching. Go Falcons!! Good luck! Hopefully we hit a number where the NFL will take notice sooner then later.

Last edited:
Good luck and Godspeed
giphy.gif

Reactions: MTC
I'm one of the 87% tuning in to watch the cheaters lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

Saw a pie chart somewhere that Atlanta fans constitute 3-4% of people wanting them to win, LOL
That's not that far out anyway. For instance if 16 teams fans want 1 team to win in a given year and 16 teams fans want another, 1 team would only count for about 6%.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Not trying to be a dick irondiesel,

But were ya drunk when you started the title to this thread ;)
Don't sweat it. I've had the same problem lol

Yup it was the first Big game I missed since 1972. I will never watch the Patriots and I don't allow Patriot fans from entering my house. LOL To be honest I usually don't get along with them even before I find out they are Pat fans.
But their cheating will follow them for decades.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

SB automatically regenerates as backwards. Can't jinx our chances..

That's a good thing....................................Now what's the reason for all the backwards people.....................................????

Salute the nation

Dang ole grave robber.

I was working at the Brewery and thus had to have it on.

People were giddy at halftime. They even showed that geezer Blank all smiling and **** on the sidelines. I handed a beer over to one of the patrons and said, "This isn't over, that's the ******* Patriots. You think they won't come out with something miraculous in the 2nd half?"

Uh huh... Cheating ********. Didn't help that the Falcons were about as dumb as rocks in a pond of stagnant water.

Got beat down first half to only rise from the ashes. ******* pats

Darth Hoodie's halftime "adjustments".

Reactions: MTC