• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nobody is talking about Cuba

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
This Cuba situation would be comical, like an SNL skit, if it weren't so incredibly painful and politically obvious.

This is a nation of people that have been ruled, violated, oppressed, destroyed, humiliated, impoverished, raped, killed, dehumanized, and marginalized by Communists. If there was a populous that deserved to flee to from their country to this country seeking "asylum" - it is Cubans.

The White House message to Cubans: Don't Come.

2/3 of Cuban Americans vote Republican. The White House told them point blank, you're not welcome. Wow.

On the contrary, those illegal immigrants coming across the Southern border 2/3 vote Democratic. The Biden Administration sends them T-Shirts and encourages them to come to America and invade. To break our laws. They coordinate caravans for thousands of miles even. To...import...voters. Then they coordinate delivering them to red states...intentionally.

Then BLM steps up. You know, that self avowed Marxist organization. And they denounce the USA (typical) and support Communism (obviously).

Listen to this black Cuban speak.

Preach. Preach on.

They say if we give them internet, we could help them end communism in Cuba tomorrow. Yet Democrats are supporting the Communist government there. American college students are supporting the Communist government there. Bernie Sanders has always supported the communist government there.

And people wonder why we call Democrats commies.....

1626668829352.png

I'll have to find it tomorrow, but Benny Johnson and a few other guys documented their trip to Cuba around this time last year I think, and it wasn't pretty. Edit: had to have been before the lockdowns.

Started with them being held in customs for something like 8 hours over a cell phone. Ended with them kissing the ground once they got back. These idiots clamoring on about America being so terrible don't have even the slightest idea of how good they really have it.

Fellow travelers aren’t going to throw the commies under the bus. Remember the official statement from Ragedy Ann McCircleback was the demonstrations in Cuba were over lack of vaccines for the Wuhan Virus.

I just don't understand how people think that everything is progressing OK. Even many who say that the US, world, media, etc., is going to be OK can't tell me why.

When things get this insane, bad things happen. Look at the political and media scene leading up to WWI. It didn't have to happen, but the idiots wouldn't alter their course, so it was unavoidable.

Here we are again. I see bad juju coming our way.

Everything is great. Just ask any Democrat.

Too much of our society (aka the Left) has become culturally and historically ignorant. Our Marxist education system has done it's job. Sure the US looks somewhat racist as long as you ignore what 99% of the other countries on Earth are doing and have done throughout history. As soon as you look at the whole picture, you realize that we are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else. But that would require actual thought, which is just too much work for Leftists. Much easier to just parrot what Brian Stelter and Joy Reid vomit in their ears instead of using those precious few brain cells.

I am shocked that more conservative news outlets aren't just hammering DHS about telling Cubans that they will be turned away if they attempt to come to the US

Complete reversal of their stance on the southern border. And they don't even attempt to come up with any kind of reason or justification. (We know why. They just won't bother to even try to defend it.)

I am shocked that more conservative news outlets aren't just hammering DHS about telling Cubans that they will be turned away if they attempt to come to the US

Complete reversal of their stance on the southern border. And they don't even attempt to come up with any kind of reason or justification. (We know why. They just won't bother to even try to defend it.)

Isn't SN the ONLY conservative news outlet?

Why did they wait until we had a wek commie in charge?

Of course everyone knows why, the Dims don't even hide it anymore. They believe we're at a point in this country's history where their attempt to shame people (with outright lies) will garner enough votes from their sheep in sufficient quantities to keep them in office.

Central Americans = 7 out of 10 Dem votes
Cubans = 10 out of 10 Rep votes

Cubans have shown to have a work ethic, pride, and pay their own way, those crossing our southern boarder ( I live there) are looking for handouts, kind of like a few here on this site.

Why did they wait until we had a wek commie in charge?
Good question. Here is a link that I found and the list is long. Doesn’t answer why they waited for America to have a commy dictator.

I'll have to find it tomorrow, but Benny Johnson and a few other guys documented their trip to Cuba around this time last year I think, and it wasn't pretty. Edit: had to have been before the lockdowns.

Started with them being held in customs for something like 8 hours over a cell phone. Ended with them kissing the ground once they got back. These idiots clamoring on about America being so terrible don't have even the slightest idea of how good they really have it.
Are you even woke bruh?
Jk jk.

Dems have no idea