• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

North Korean leader in 'grave danger' after surgery

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...LGrxXzp9S6ETMjVg2Dt_vqtH74mk0MKIhnpMlmJRfa7D4

UNDATED (WKRC/CNN) - According to a report from CNN's Jim Sciutto: "The US is monitoring intelligence that North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, is in grave danger after surgery, according to a US official with direct knowledge."

RELATED: South Korea looking into reports about Kim Jong Un's health

Jim Sciutto

@jimsciutto
Breaking: The US is monitoring intelligence that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s health is in grave danger following a surgery, a US official with direct knowledge tells me.

9:37 PM - Apr 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,238 people are talking about this

Kim recently missed the celebration of his grandfather's birthday on April 15, which raised speculation about his well-being. He had been seen four days before that at a government meeting.

ADVERTISING

CNN says that it has reached out to the CIA, National Security Counsel and the State Department for comment. CNN also says it sought comment from the South Koreans.

READ THE REPORT FROM JIM SCIUTTO

Jim Sciutto

@jimsciutto
· 1h
Breaking: The US is monitoring intelligence that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s health is in grave danger following a surgery, a US official with direct knowledge tells me.

Jim Sciutto

@jimsciutto
Full story: US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery
The US is monitoring intelligence that North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, is in grave danger after a surgery, according to US official with direct knowledge.

cnn.com
9:42 PM - Apr 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,417 people are talking about this

He looked like a walking diabetes, heart disease & pulmonary disease advertisement last I saw him, so this isn't surprising in the least.

Eh, it's a communist shithole, so who knows what the truth is. How many times was Castro on his death bed before kicking off in 2016?

Does he have any kids to keep the dynasty going?

Is she a hit?

Kim-Yo-jong-the-sister-of-Kim-Jong-un-fast-becoming-his.jpg

maybe his wife will take over.

gee. that's a shame.

tumblr_mjvkhm4Q2K1qjgyvoo1_400.gif

I think she would be a worst scenario for South Korea, Japan, and us...

There's an old saying...goes something like this:

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't....

As to Kim Yo-jong ... hit. She is quite attractive.

iu

Also, just think about the thrill of being intimate with her ... don't get her to happy land at least twice? Sharks with lasers.

As to Kim Yo-jong ... hit. She is quite attractive.

iu

Also, just think about the thrill of being intimate with her ... don't get her to happy land at least twice? Sharks with lasers.

Those shoes are little too fancy for a North Korean gal...don't ya think?

She's got that 'one cup' look, if you know what I'm saying....