• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now that the ATL sugar high is over, does anyone else think that there's a distinct possibility that we will lose the next 6 games?

Maybe 4 of the next 6.
You must have good QB play in the NFL and we ain't got that. Russ is washed up and Fields is a never was, if he was any good the Bears would not have dropped him.

Berm has it right. This guy does not smell like a Steeler Fan.

You don't like 2 franchise QBs and the NFL is going to be exactly what it was last week. Got it.

Myopic perspective, only pushing a negative agenda, with zero awareness. We missed you Pop...

Or perhaps a more logical explanation (and unfortunately for you, one that may require some actual critical thinking) would be that one account doesn't have permission to start new topics while the other account did. And I say "did" because someone has now removed those posting rights too.

As mentioned earlier, when facts can't be disputed, one must resort to name-calling, threatening, and the suppression of said facts.
stupid is as stupid does

Is it Awful? that's a .725 winning percentage. I have no issues with that. I have seen a comparison on that with other coaches and he looked as good as anyone. This is the NFL not NCAA there are not really any gimmee games. Look at the Pats Bungles game.
Sarcasm bro
It clearly is not
Very similar to BBs record vs sub500 and many so called experts think he’s the **** (I do not, I think he is just cheating 💩)

Was aimed at back door butternut Bobs butt buddy

sorry the detector is off kilter today, my apologies.
No worries bro

I made a challenge to myself this season to keep my Tomlin negativity/bashing to fact based stuff to see if the season is more enjoyable than buying into BS narratives

It Has been so far 1-0!

So far all I can say bad about him is he is usually quite conservative…ouch…I bet that really stings when it’s working 🤣

If he doesn’t challenge a ball spot this year and wins a playoff game he may even win me back

He’s the coach for the foreseeable future and the Steelers will always be my team so nothing left to do but enjoy the ride

No worries bro

I made a challenge to myself this season to keep my Tomlin negativity/bashing to fact based stuff to see if the season is more enjoyable than buying into BS narratives

It Has been so far 1-0!

So far all I can say bad about him is he is usually quite conservative…ouch…I bet that really stings when it’s working 🤣

If he doesn’t challenge a ball spot this year and wins a playoff game he may even win me back

He’s the coach for the foreseeable future and the Steelers will always be my team so nothing left to do but enjoy the ride
You're smart
I'm trying to be more positive as a fan. Its tough but Gotta root for who we got?

Last season, we lost to the Colts 30-13, the Patriots 21-18, and the Cardinals 24-10. By the way, those games were played in consecutive weeks. Were we solid enough then? Let me know if we should continue talking "ridiculous".
If you fail to see we have a new QB, new OC, and a beefed-up Defense, I don't know what to tell you. Apples and Oranges.

WOW
Why don't we go back to 2005 superbowl team for reference?? 2005 team, 2021 team, basically the same team as we have in 2024 right?
Outside of QB, O-line, OC, WR and 2/3 of the RB room and most of the defense, its exactly the same team!!
Why don't we just base sundays prediction off of John Elways record vs Pittsburgh.

Love it, and my sentiments as well..................................... We are playing current players, not our players of the past.

Salute the nation

No worries bro

It Has been so far 1-0!

Another 3lb. air drop of Peyote, just catch it this time instead of letting it go poof on impact.

Salute the nation

Here's your citation Jim Blob

Chevrolet_Citation_II_front.jpg

If you fail to see we have a new QB, new OC, and a beefed-up Defense, I don't know what to tell you. Apples and Oranges.

It's more apples and apples than some of you are trying to make believe or "be positive" about. Our 2 "new" QBs are other team's discarded rejects. One is unable to read a defense and the other is a well-past-his-prime prima donna who is currently sitting out because he's only feeling 98%. Let's not act as if our new OC is a Bruce Arians. We were kicking field goals with Canaderr too. We wouldn't go for someone of Arians' caliber because we're too cheap and our lifetime coach doesn't want someone smarter than him. This has been proven countless times over. If I recall correctly, the vast majority were claiming that we had a top 5 defense over the past couple of seasons. That didn't take us beyond 9 wins. Oh, and our top tier ownership gave another 3 year extension to numb nuts because he values certain things more than winning. So, forgive me if I'm "failing to see" this amazing improvement that's coming our way this 2024 season.

Last edited:
Are you able to articulate what some of these "BS narratives" are about Tomlin that you're trying not to buy into?

It's more apples and apples than some of you are trying to make believe or "be positive" about. Our 2 "new" QBs are other team's discarded rejects. One is unable to read a defense and the other is a well-past-his-prime prima donna who is currently sitting out because he's only feeling 98%. Let's not act as if our new OC is a Bruce Arians. We were kicking field goals with Canaderr too. We wouldn't go for someone of Arians' caliber because we're too cheap and our lifetime coach doesn't want someone smarter than him. This has been proven countless times over. If I recall correctly, the vast majority were claiming that we had a top 5 defense over the past couple of seasons. That didn't take us beyond 9 wins. Oh, and our top tier ownership gave another 3 year extension to numb nuts because he values certain things more than winning. So, forgive me if I'm "failing to see" this amazing improvement that's coming away this 2024 season.
If he had his way he would have played dumbass.
We won 10 games last year you idiot.

citations again, unbelievable
It's only unbelievable and annoying to those who wish to promote untruths and alternate realities.

If someone wants to push the narrative that this season is going to be different and /or that Tomlin has a plan after 18 years of not having one, those notions aren't supported by facts, nor are they grounded in reality. There's a lot more to support the notion that this year will be more of the same, if not worse, than previous seasons.

It's only unbelievable and annoying to those who wish to promote untruths and alternate realities.

If someone wants to push the narrative that this season is going to be different and /or that Tomlin has a plan after 18 years of not having one, those notions aren't supported by facts, nor are they grounded in reality. There's a lot more to support the notion that this year will be more of the same, if not worse, than previous seasons.
So what is there to support that it would be worse? We all are well versed in the pattern of Mike Tomlin.

But the depth is generally better this year for the most part. The Oline is more talented. Smith is an upgrade over Canada.

WR is a problem area. We all see what Wilson brings to that room soon.

Other than that what is that much of a concern that it points to the season being worse than last?

The defense looks promising and can keep the game close. If Fields remains the starter. I think he figures everything out and could win the next 6