• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nuns are sex slaves

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The commie pope admits that priests (the ones who don't abuse little boys) use nuns as sex slaves. No wonder it's always the ugly ones who crack knuckles with rulers. They're not getting laid.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nuns-sex-slaves-scandal-fresh-blow-catholic-church-002950866.html

26a9a161e1eb6974e39b81f43b6047ac.jpg

And to think many people fund this by putting their money in the collection plate.

The house cleaning needs to start with the Pope.

To me, this guy is so 180 out of phase with the church teachings that I ask myself almost weekly wtf is going on inside the Vatican. With their stance on illegals it makes sense that they want, no NEED the illegals to sustain the balance sheet. But sweeping the pedophilia under the rug I can't find an answer. Almost like they're trying to normalize it instead of doing the right thing as they teach.

My secretary, who is a true believer model Catholic is even up in arms. Francis is the wrong guy to lead at this time.

Shenis sooo dirty with those anal beads in her mouth. She needs to confess

Not being able to marry doesn't make you like to **** little boys.

No but I think a lot of homosexuals go into the priesthood as cover so they don't have to explain why they're not married or don't date girls.

No but I think a lot of homosexuals go into the priesthood as cover so they don't have to explain why they're not married or don't date girls.

And I honestly believe it that these guys are most intent on hiding it from their mothers. Creepy. I know.

And I honestly believe it that these guys are most intent on hiding it from their mothers. Creepy. I know.

Catholic guilt is a crazy thing. I mean, bordering on the insane. I feel ludicrously guilty every day for leaving the Catholic church, and they didn't even know so they can't even pile on.