• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NY Subway shooting

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason....

when I read this I thought of Steve Miller's classic "Living in the USA"...

Somebody give me a cheeseburger!!

Not trying to make light of this...but after a while you become numb to it all..

I hate to say it but ......This country is ducked.

I would think this is his way of combatting climate change. gotta get angry in the subway if you want peace.

Most likely a daily commuter pissed at Subway riders getting away with not buying gas...or, a moslem nutbag. 3rd choice...random crazy ****.

I'm gonna save hamster the keystrokes:

White supremacy is our greatest threat.

Not sure of the motives, but I am sure the problem is white privilege and racism.
Well, the suspect, err, I mean "person of interest" is black. If he turns out to be the guy then this will disappear from the news quickly.

Well, the suspect, err, I mean "person of interest" is black. If he turns out to be the guy then this will disappear from the news quickly.

Meanwhile, creepy weirdo David "Camera" Hogg will have his 148th press conference - well-attended - about the Marjory Stoneman shooting.

Meanwhile, creepy weirdo David "Camera" Hogg will have his 148th press conference - well-attended - about the Marjory Stoneman shooting.
He was probably on the NY subway this morning too.

well Climate change and domestic Terrorism of course. but both caused by white supremacy
I'm sure some network fruitcup will spout off some bullshit like that on tv too.

• New York officials said they weren't investigating the Brooklyn subway shooting as terrorism "at this time."
  • There is no universal definition of terrorism, even within the United States.
  • The incident renews questions about why mass shootings aren't always categorized as terrorism.