• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama calls Liz Warren a liar

Spike

Reaction score
Obama escalates push-back against Elizabeth Warren

On a conference call with a small group of reporters, President Obama significantly intensified his criticism of Elizabeth Warren and other opponents of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, accusing them of being “dishonest” about the secrecy around the TPP process, suggesting they were playing to their “fundraising” lists, and arguing flatly that they were using “misinformation that stirs up the base but doesn’t serve them well.”

“The one that gets on my nerves the most is the notion that this is a ‘secret’ deal,” Obama said. “Every single one of the critics who I hear saying, ‘this is a secret deal,’ or send out emails to their fundraising base saying they’re working to prevent this secret deal, can walk over today and read the text of the agreement. There’s nothing secret about it.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...lizabeth-warren-and-other-trade-deal-critics/

-------------------------

Sexist!

Well we all know Fauxcahontas is a liar so B-Rock is a little laten to that party.

Then just who the hell DOES Bomma want to be the next Democrat President? We know He doesn't really like Hildebeast. Biden?
Fun to watch when different Democrat constituencies bump into each other. You'd think by now that Labor has realized the Dems don't give a **** about them but I guess they don't really have anywhere else to go.