• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama: if you don't vote Hilary, ur a sexist

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Sure...it can't be about her lies and corruption.

A deplorable sexist. Sticks and stones.........

Sure...it can't be about her lies and corruption.

No, nor her constantly having people murdered, her endless criminal acts, her being evil and already proven to sell out the American people to line her pockets. None of that applies.

I never thought I could dislike a president more than I hated slick willie,I was wrong. Obama is a complete moron.I can wait for his *** to punch out that time clock. Tired of his used car salesman tactics and complete nonsense.

If Bammy believes that poor, poor Hillary is subjected to political sexism, he should have dropped the **** out of the 2008 election.

Exhibit number 1,589,931 of liberals claiming that others should behave in a way they exempt themselves from.

Politicizing legitimate cultural issues is the surest way to minimize their importance to the general population

He was in full on preacher mode......he makes me sick.

he is a ******* disgrace to our country, could you imagine any other president in our history talking like that? It's time to get down to "bidness, not business but bidness". ******* embarrassing. What a piece of ****.

I can understand why the father of 2 daughters would be upset with Trump's documented attitude toward women.

He was in full on preacher mode......he makes me sick.

He knows his corrupt regime is over and if Hillary goes to jail his *** will be dragged through a shitload of her mud

331et5x.jpg

725d3575ca34c75c8d39f299cf91b515.jpg

Call me sexist but the most corrupt politician ever being propped up by our President as our best choice is insane. It has almost taken a twilight zone vibe.

I can understand why the father of 2 daughters would be upset with Trump's documented attitude toward women.

BWAhahahaha

How long have you hated women for Trump?

group-women-for-trump_1024x1024.jpg

492689350.jpg

CwV7MjCWgAA7nkR.jpg

Women-for-Trump-470x235.jpg
636094549323297890-Kim-Reynolds-at-Women-for-Trump-rally.JPG

581788e6bd504.image.jpg

I CAN NOT wait for this piece of **** to be out of office and for Hilldog to lose on Tuesday. I haven't had drink in 5 years due to health reasons but I sure will when Trump wins.

I CAN NOT wait for this piece of **** to be out of office and for Hilldog to lose on Tuesday. I haven't had drink in 5 years due to health reasons but I sure will when Trump wins.

Better be cautious, TDX. Bammy's brilliant medical insurance program now has you with a billion dollar deductible. Hey, six million illegals in my part of the world need you to pay for their medical care!!

I posted on Obama's video.

I may be in trouble...

And what were you telling your daughters when you ran against Clinton 4 years ago? Back then were women less qualified to run the country? Was that it? Perhaps women were less able to "grow up and be anything they wanted to be" 4 years ago. Or perhaps you wife was not your superior 4 years ago.

Or is it simply that you are another of the waffling, inconstant failures that represent the political mess which refuses to take responsibility for itself? Can you not see that Americans are utterly sick of your partisanship and your corrupt dealings? Can you not see that this country has utterly lost faith in you, the American politician?

Do you honestly believe that Americans feel Donald Trump is politically capable of doing anything other than representing our rebellion and frustration with your system? Can he physically build a WALL? Of course not. We know your cronies in Congress and Senate won't fund it. We know your backstabbing, sniveling, conniving buddies will bicker and argue and hamstring every effort ANYONE makes to effect meaningful useful change in this country. Because that's what you politicians do.

You pad your own self interests, starting with your wallets and your trust funds and your retirement accounts and you throw your constituency under the bus. You could care less about the people. We are NOT your concern. But, you are beginning to see the horrifying truth. We realize that. We understand the depth of your depravity and your disregard for the people.

You want a world where your daughters can be anything they want. Of course your daughters can be anything they want. They're the daughters of a former President. You pretentious, condescending politician. You know who CAN'T be anything she wants? A girl in Chicago who has to fear for her life every single day due to crime. A father in Detroit who has to worry about his family due to poverty. Families in Pennsylvania who can't find work because there are no jobs. They can't be ANYTHING they want to be. But your daughters certainly can. They can go to any school they want. They can study anything they want. They'll have Secret Servicemen and Women watching them and protecting them. And you can PAY for their tuition with the ridiculous amount of money you've somehow garnered above and beyond your Presidential salary.

What about the rest of your constituents? Who is watching out for THEIR best interests? Spare me. We're finished with the corruption and self-interest. The abuses of Congress and Senate have gone unchecked for far too long. You all need to go. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Better be cautious, TDX. Bammy's brilliant medical insurance program now has you with a billion dollar deductible. Hey, six million illegals in my part of the world need you to pay for their medical care!!

Tell me about it. Just did my 2017 insurance at my company and my premium went up $80 a month. It's already gone up at least that since Odummacare was passed. Repeal and replace!

Just mailed in my absentee ballot....I am a sexist.

I have no problem with women for Trump. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Obama is soooo 2008. Mostly everyone has moved on. Nothing to see here.

Trump has a better record of helping women than Hillary. Trump says dumb things but his actions have been to put women in charge of major projects and promote them in his organization. Hillary pays the women on her own staff less than the men.

Where is your outrage over Hillary's treatment of the numerous women Bill raped and assaulted, and her utter silence over his trips on Lolita Airlines?

Yes, the candidate for women - Hillary Clinton.