• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama spent $85 Million of our money on vacations.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
That's how it goes when you feel entitled.

Dear leader needed time off from the stress of fundamentally transforming America into a leftist pc snowflake baby killing gay marriage safe zone. ******* up stuff and trampling on the constitution is hard work.

Reactions: MTC
Who will be the first to quote the fraudulent Bush vacation stats that count his days at his own ranch as vacation days?

The FBP only travels in style. They lived this opulent lifestyle on our dime while sneering down their elitist noses at us. They made every effort to dismantle and vilify our middle class. The backbone of our country took multiple hits. Please bring it back Patriots.

The Obama brand is tarnished. The recent election proved it. The gravy train is over for this bozo.

Dear leader needed time off from the stress of fundamentally transforming America into a leftist pc snowflake baby killing gay marriage safe zone. ******* up stuff and trampling on the constitution is hard work.

I hear that..........

wVALxZD.png

Gotta’ teach those kids about their roots.

Obamas tour Hawaii Islamic arts center

Barack Obama spent about four hours playing golf with three of his buddies at Kapolei Golf Course on the west side of Oahu.

Obama and his family dined with friends Wednesday night to cap off another day of their Hawaii getaway.

The presidential party traveled to the well-known restaurant Nobu, after spending an hour touring a center for Islamic art and culture in Honolulu.

http://www.wave3.com/story/34143445/the-latest-obamas-friends-tour-hawaii-islamic-arts-center

Who will be the first to quote the fraudulent Bush vacation stats that count his days at his own ranch as vacation days?

Why? It's far more relevant and easy to quantify when you look at the 70 million Ken Starr spent to find out if Clinton got a BJ, or the millions that are being spent with a split Secret Service detail just so Chump's retarded(looks retarded anyway) kid can finish school. That's apart from the millions it's costing the city of NY.

Hey but keep the narrative up.

Oh by the way Obama just won Galup's "most admired man in America" poll for the 8th year i believe.

Only man who has more wins....Dwight Eisenhower.

Keep shoveling that alt-right.....wait I said from now on I won't use the standard euphemism.

Keep shoveling that Neo-Nazi ****.

Galup what is that? Oh do you mean Gallup? I'm sure their poll wasn't biased. Most admired? Who comes up with this ****? Oh yeah...fake news driven admiration is awesome.

Oh by the way Obama just won Galup's "most admired man in America" poll for the 8th year i believe.

Gallup poll is as meaningless as Time Person of the Year and Nobel Prize winner. They used to mean something, but not anymore.

Speaking of polls, how did the Hillary Campaign do in them? Now those polls mean something....like.......say....appointing Supreme Court justices.

Why? It's far more relevant and easy to quantify when you look at the 70 million Ken Starr spent to find out if Clinton got a BJ, or the millions that are being spent with a split Secret Service detail just so Chump's retarded(looks retarded anyway) kid can finish school. That's apart from the millions it's costing the city of NY.

Keep shoveling that alt-right.....wait I said from now on I won't use the standard euphemism.

Creamed Corn!!!

Ballroom dancing

Flamingoes

There's some random jibberish that has nothing to so with your post. Kind of like your response to mine.

I hope he enjoys this one. It might be awhile before he can afford another $96M trip to Hawaii.

**** you for calling me a Nazi. I swore an oath to the Constitution and served this nation and defended it. So eat a bowl of dicks Nancyboi.

Ken Starr found out way more than the blowjob but for some reason everybody that agreed to testify in open court died.

I hope he enjoys this one. It might be awhile before he can afford another $96M trip to Hawaii.

Wow 100 million on vacations alone. No wonder this country is in so much debt. No wonder Barry wanted to tax the **** out of everything that moves. Good grief. The presidency is not a royal position. This country is long overdue for some serious cuts in frivolous spending of YOUR money!

Wow 100 million on vacations alone. No wonder this country is in so much debt. No wonder Barry wanted to tax the **** out of everything that moves. Good grief. The presidency is not a royal position. This country is long overdue for some serious cuts in frivolous spending of YOUR money!

I agree. People are always saying things like 'why would you care what food EBT allows to be purchased? It's not YOUR money!'. Well, in fact, yes it could be. I am taxed every time I turn around. And I don't mean just welfare benefits either. Jessie Jackson Jr. Using taxpayer money to elegantly refurbish his offices and home I think. That's some bullshit. Whole departments taking lavish "working" trips on us. More bullshit.

Last edited:
Gallup poll is as meaningless as Time Person of the Year and Nobel Prize winner. They used to mean something, but not anymore.

Speaking of polls, how did the Hillary Campaign do in them? Now those polls mean something....like.......say....appointing Supreme Court justices.

Speaking of which.....

Chicago (AFP) - In a survey released Wednesday, US President Barack Obama beat out Donald Trump as the man most admired by Americans in 2016.

Twenty-two percent of those surveyed by Gallup chose Obama, followed by 15 percent who chose Donald Trump. Pope Francis was a distant third with four percent.

Hillary Clinton topped the list of the most admired women in 2016, with 12 percent of Americans choosing her.

She and Obama have been at the top of the poll every year since 2008.

Among women, Hillary Clinton has now earned the most admired spot 21 times. She first led the poll in 1993 when she was first lady.

The current First Lady Michelle Obama was the second most admired woman in 2016, with eight percent of Americans choosing her.

Also among the top five women, though far behind Obama and Clinton, were German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and former and current talk-show hosts Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres.

The survey, which tends to favor current and past presidents and first ladies, was released at an especially sensitive time.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-most-admired-americans-trump-comes-second-poll-220316200.html

Bwahahahaha....I'm sorry but that **** is funny no matter who you are.