• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Playoff Prediction thread…..both CHAMPIONSHIPS …..

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, here we are at the Conference Championships. We will predict both games and use total differential of the two.

PLEASE Have your scores in 1hr prior to early game time.

3pm EST
KC Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens———————— 26————-32

6:30 EST
Detroit Lions at SanFrancisco 49ers—————- 38 ———— 31

1st tie breaker TOTAL number First Downs in both games —————— 44

2nd tie breaker How many Rushing TDs will Action Jackson have——— 2

Most Important tie breaker
What is the CC displacement of the BT50 and max. Speed it has traveled -
(this will blow your mind so think HIGH & out of the box)

Lunar could provide some insight to this, but he was passed out at the time.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for your courtesy, along with your participation.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Chefs 40
Ratbirds 34
Refs will see to it that Taylor Swift is at the Super Bowl and Kelce proposes after they win.

49’ers 33
Lions 30
Lions’ 65 year run of bad luck continues.
49’ers are just better.

First downs in both games - 54
Jackson TD’s - 1
BT50 - 2.8L, 105 mph

Last edited:
Bad guys (KC) 37 Worse Guys 30.

Lions 27 49ers 24

1 st downs total 65
Jackson 1

car question I suck at. I go with the Marisa tomei answer from my cousin Vinnie. its a bullshit question..............

Well, here we are at the Conference Championships. We will predict both games and use total differential of the two.

PLEASE Have your scores in 1hr prior to early game time.

3pm EST
KC Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens———————— 26————-32

Detroit Lions at SanFrancisco 49ers—————- 38 ———— 31

1st tie breaker TOTAL number First Downs in both games —————— 44

2nd tie breaker How many Rushing TDs will Action Jackson have——— 2

What is the CC displacement of the BT50 and max. Speed it has traveled -
(this will blow your mind so think HIGH & out of the box)

Lunar could provide some insight to this, but he was passed out at the time.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for your courtesy, along with your participation.

Salute the nation
I will guess the CC displacement.

2999 😁

I am not sure if you opened it up completely. But I will guess 150mph is the highest you ran it. Off of 175 capable...

Loins 27
Sinner 26

Rats 28
Chefs 26

47 1st downs.

If anyone is scratching their heads. Loins is an anagram of Lions, and Sinner is an anagram of Niners.

Now if the Saints were playing, it would have led me to type Stains, but then there is only one team known as the Stains and they reside in Cleveland.

Last edited:
Rats 24
Chefs 21

Lions 31
9'ers 27

48 1st's
Lamar 1
BT50 is 50 cc's and has been 84 mph in the back of the Luxury S10 since it was "traveling"

Heart Of America Brittany Swifts 27
Charm City Killers 41

New Raccoon City Puddytats 24
PoopTown Minor Miners 31

FD 37
Lamar 1

BT50 reached 87mph, just short of triggering the Flux Capacitor™

Looks like weather may be a factor in the Chiefs / Ravens game. RAIN

Salute the nation

8FcTS3KwRvsZosqb9.gif

Salute the nation
I hope Lamar and Dalvin Cook rush for 200+ and send the Cheifs packing. Can't believe Ravens landed Cook, could be a game changer for them to have a high pedigree RB like him, especially for a playoff run.
Rooting for Detroit, but would be great to see Purdy shutdown all the haters and win a superbowl.

I hope Lamar and Dalvin Cook rush for 200+ and send the Cheifs packing. Can't believe Ravens landed Cook, could be a game changer for them to have a high pedigree RB like him, especially for a playoff run.
Rooting for Detroit, but would be great to see Purdy shutdown all the haters and win a superbowl.
Cannot see Purdy as a Super Bowl winning QB...plus Deebo looks like he is out again, and 26 is banged up...

Anyway--I put a little chump change on Lions to win the NFC prior to season.. :)

Cannot see Purdy as a Super Bowl winning QB...plus Deebo looks like he is out again, and 26 is banged up...

Anyway--I put a little chump change on Lions to win the NFC prior to season.. :)

What kind of change will that chump win, should the lion s be successful ?? Just curious...

Salute the nation

Rats 34
KC 31

Lions 35
9ers 28

total first downs in both games 37

Jackson is kept out of the endzone running the ball, but he will have two passing TD's

top speed 121, My police issued Tahoe with beefed up suspension and motor would get pretty hairy at 155. I did have a crown vic for awhile and I chased someone down in that at a top speed north of 170 but the only thing stock on that was the wiper blades.

As a Steelers fan, I’d rather see Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl than the Ravens.

Ravens 26
Chiefs 19

49ers 23
Lions 17

TOTAL First Downs in both games: 53

Lamar Jackson rushing TDs: 1

BT50 CC displacement: 3,000 cc
BT50 max. speed: 72 mph

3pm EST
KC Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens———————— 17————-20

Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers—————- 21 ———— 24

1st tie breaker TOTAL number First Downs in both games —————— 42

2nd tie breaker How many Rushing TDs will Action Jackson have——— 1

What is the CC displacement of the BT50 and max. Speed it has traveled - 3000cc and 90Mph

If it's the Dalvin Cook from a couple seasons ago they are going to smash KC. Jackson will only throw the ball 15 times. Gotta figure he is beyond stoked to be there but can he still run and catch like he used to. 28 years old.

KC is in bad shape with starting guard out and Pacheco turf toe. Mahomes may press and throw 3 picks or he may save the day. Who knows. We do know he's going to be running for his life but that's when he is best almost like Ben.

Tough to pick against Baltimore because of how thorough they are on both sides. KC needs a helmet catch or a Dez Bryant catch non catch or some other nonsense.

Finally- if KC is within a score and driving with time running out and they get a bogus PI or OF or whatever for a first down, I will turn it off and boycott the SB

If it's the Dalvin Cook from a couple seasons ago they are going to smash KC. Jackson will only throw the ball 15 times. Gotta figure he is beyond stoked to be there but can he still run and catch like he used to. 28 years old.

KC is in bad shape with starting guard out and Pacheco turf toe. Mahomes may press and throw 3 picks or he may save the day. Who knows. We do know he's going to be running for his life but that's when he is best almost like Ben.

Tough to pick against Baltimore because of how thorough they are on both sides. KC needs a helmet catch or a Dez Bryant catch non catch or some other nonsense.

Finally- if KC is within a score and driving with time running out and they get a bogus PI or OF or whatever for a first down, I will turn it off and boycott the SB

I hear most of what you are sayiN, but also want to add that Patric Mahomes is the new brady. It seems, like the ”shield” wants extra special attention given to him, if you know what i mean………

Salute the nation