• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction thread....STEELERS at falcons

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's here, the season begins with our beloved STEELERS at the Falcons.

Chip / shoulder not DPOY, fresh signed DL with text messages, SB winning QB, no O'Canada......................... 31.5

Ex-OC team, old man QB, we "tied" them w/Vick, menace in the making............................................................ 20

1) 234
2) 4
3) XXX (my secret)

TIE BREAKER
1) Total Rushing yards
2) Team total sacks
3) Bust measurement of the Williams girl (she was a treat), I dated in High School (then, not now).

Tid - Bits of the game
STEELERS………………………………………………………….Falcons
Cam Heyward signed 3yr, 45mil extension……………………..OC Author Smith returns to play against his former team

Tomlin press conference "they received good news on the……………..Cousins listed as #1 starter at QB
Seumalo injury" but he didn't disclose what the news was.
…………………………………………………………………………………On facing Aurthor Smith (former coach) Kaden Elliss said
Tomlin one word answer on Pickens promotion and…………………… "It will make a very interesting match up"
confidence in him "absolutely"
………………………………………………………………………………ESPN names falcon's defender X factor for 2024 season
Steelers Fans voted 5th rudest in the NFL………………………………."Mathew Judon"

THANK YOU to slash for his generosity in weekly prizes and postage (all out of pocket his expense)

Thank You to Djfan as behind the scenes help for me.

Rules of the Game
1) Differential of your score VS actual game score determines winner, tie breakers as needed. S- 6........ F- 3..................... you predict S- 5...........F- 2........... diff..2
2) If you enter you MUST be willing to give address to send prize to (PM slash or myself), YOU do not get option on
........ who or what to send prize to. If you don't want the prize, designate it in you prediction post.!!!
3) Prediction post must be in before game starts, don't cry not my problem
4) DIC has final say on everything, including bannable offenses.

Good luck to all and may the LUXURY S10 and the BT50 force be with you.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Steelers 17
Atlanta 16

3........34D

Steelers continue long-established tradition of scoring less than 20 points. Defense does well but not enough.
Until proven otherwise, Imma pick the offense to suck every week.

*Edit* 93.7 reporting that Wilson is likely out for the game.*

Hartsfield Internationals 24
Greater Pitts 6

A. 200 yards.
B. 4 sacks.
C. Breasticles 36 D.

Last edited:
I really don’t have a good feel for this team so I’m hesitant to predict a win and don’t want to be unfairly critical in predicting a loss so…

PGH 23
ATL 23

A tie! Arthur Smith kisses his sister.

Rushing Yards: 142
Sacks: 4
Breast size: 32A Flat-topper

I really don’t have a good feel for this team so I’m hesitant to predict a win and don’t want to be unfairly critical in predicting a loss so…

PGH 23
ATL 23

Is his sister hot? 😁

PGH 23
ATL 23

A tie would be awesome because then Shades would only need 8 wins.
The spread is Falcons -3 and the home team automatically gets 3 so Vegas is essentially predicting a tie.
BTW I’m giggling up my sleeve at all of you predicting the Steelers to score more than 20. That’s only gonna happen if the D gets a pick 6.

A tie would be awesome because then Shades would only need 8 wins.
The spread is Falcons -3 and the home team automatically gets 3 so Vegas is essentially predicting a tie.
BTW I’m giggling up my sleeve at all of you predicting the Steelers to score more than 20. That’s only gonna happen if the D gets a pick 6.
Has all the makings of a 12-12 FG fest
Then still in prime position for 8-8-1 after getting the "hard one" out of the way

12-12 OBVIOUSLY the prediction for me

It's here, the season begins with our beloved STEELERS at the Falcons.

Chip / shoulder not DPOY, fresh signed DL with text messages, SB winning QB, no O'Canada......................... 31.5

Ex-OC team, old man QB, we "tied" them w/Vick, menace in the making............................................................ 20

1) 234
2) 4
3) XXX (my secret)

TIE BREAKER
1) Total Rushing yards
2) Team total sacks
3) Bust measurement of the Williams girl (she was a treat), I dated in High School (then, not now).

Tid - Bits of the game
STEELERS………………………………………………………….Falcons
Cam Heyward signed 3yr, 45mil extension……………………..OC Author Smith returns to play against his former team

Tomlin press conference "they received good news on the……………..Cousins listed as #1 starter at QB
Seumalo injury" but he didn't disclose what the news was.
…………………………………………………………………………………On facing Aurthor Smith (former coach) Kaden Elliss said
Tomlin one word answer on Pickens promotion and…………………… "It will make a very interesting match up"
confidence in him "absolutely"
………………………………………………………………………………ESPN names falcon's defender X factor for 2024 season
Steelers Fans voted 5th rudest in the NFL………………………………."Mathew Judon"

THANK YOU to slash for his generosity in weekly prizes and postage (all out of pocket his expense)

Thank You to Djfan as behind the scenes help for me.

Rules of the Game
1) Differential of your score VS actual game score determines winner, tie breakers as needed. S- 6........ F- 3..................... you predict S- 5...........F- 2........... diff..2
2) If you enter you MUST be willing to give address to send prize to (PM slash or myself), YOU do not get option on
........ who or what to send prize to. If you don't want the prize, designate it in you prediction post.!!!
3) Prediction post must be in before game starts, don't cry not my problem
4) DIC has final say on everything, including bannable offenses.

Good luck to all and may the LUXURY S10 and the BT50 force be with you.

Salute the nation
are the tie breakers just for Steeler total rushing yards and Steeler team sacks ??