• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

KC has Mahomes and SF has a guy who is efficient in executing their offense. That's the difference.

My son is happy because he was born there. It's his other team like the Lions are my other team.

Well that was interesting. That is what a great OC gets you and players running it for a while. That and Mahomes.

I'm sick of these guys already.

KC has Mahomes and SF has a guy who is efficient in executing their offense. That's the difference.
Mahomes is great, but did not even look good for about 90% of this game

The difference was the 49ers special teams ******** the bed multiple times in regulation. Their defense was drained by the end of OT.

They also have an OL that is allowed to hold at will.

49ers held all game too. NFL lets every team get away with it. TJ would have 30 sacks per year if they called holding. The NFL pretty much admitted that pass rushers are too good now so they only call blatant holds.

I mean no one can argue that. But of course you could say that with 95% of the league. Where is I also saw when push came to shove Reid outcoached also. I was yelling don’t blitz when they blitzed. When San Fran had that huge 3rd down play I was calling for a Purdy keeper. He had lots of success running the ball down the stretch. They never used his legs. When KC got in that situation….Mahomes kept it for the first down.

The Steelers have A long, long, way to go to get a SB win.

Reid definitely outcoached Shanahan. The Shanahan scheme is good but they kind of do what they do and that's it. When a team has their number, they don't really have other pitches. Reid kept adjusting all game and found the weak spots.