• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

The Steelers have A long, long, way to go to get a SB win.

I disagree. The steelers roster has tons of young talent. One good offseason and they can compete. The Chiefs are on top but still there's no unbeatable tea in the NFL.

What if they steelers draft a guy like Bo NIx and hit on him? Then you just get an OT, another CB, and ILB. They have a real NFL OC now. They are not that far away from being a threat.

Will Travis Kelce retire and start a media career with his brother?

World of difference between Goodell presenting the trophy to the Chiefs and the adjectives he threw at them, praising them compared to 43. Went back and looked at the Steelers SB 43 presentation...it was like " Congratulations on your 6th world championship" That's it.....LOL...

I'm starting to think Roger Goodell does not like the Steelers.

49ers already opened as betting favorite to win the next SB. A sizeable favorite +450 compared to #2 KC at +750

Steelers are 26th at +10,000, only ahead of Denver, Wash, NE, Tenn, Giants, Carolina.

You see that play design. And you cannot even really blame the 9ers defense. They binded the safety he lost eyes on the no name guy who motioned. That's a football play

As one of my coworkers said it best, "i watched the Steelers game. And then i watched the Chiefs game and it was like i was watching a whole different sport."

No real game goats or terrible coaching decisions. I will say Bosa guesses inside a lot for an edge player

"The steelers roster has tons of young talent. One good offseason and they can compete."

Ha ha ha hahaaaa!
Mike Tomlin will have them winning a playoff game easy within the next 15 years!

Ha ha ha hahaaaa!
Mike Tomlin will have them winning a playoff game easy within the next 15 years!
I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

We won't do a thing in the playoffs until 3-4 years after cool shades is gone.

"The steelers roster has tons of young talent. One good offseason and they can compete."

Ha ha ha hahaaaa!

Not saying it will happen, but it could. I'd bet they stick with Kenny. Maybe sign Tanneyhill because he knows Smith's system, sign a few mid level vets then have a solid draft. Make the playoffs and lose because you have Kenny Pickett at QB and the other team has - Allen, Burrow, Mahomes, Lamar, Stroud, etc.

I disagree. The steelers roster has tons of young talent. One good offseason and they can compete. The Chiefs are on top but still there's no unbeatable tea in the NFL.

What if they steelers draft a guy like Bo NIx and hit on him? Then you just get an OT, another CB, and ILB. They have a real NFL OC now. They are not that far away from being a threat.
No, incorrect. The Steelers are absolutely quite a ways away from truly competing on the level of a team like KC, on the biggest of stages when it matters most. It all starts with the right culture. Our team doesnt have it

No, incorrect. The Steelers are absolutely quite a ways away from truly competing on the level of a team like KC, on the biggest of stages when it matters most. It all starts with the right culture. Our team doesnt have it

Or you can just get a good QB. Look at Houston with Stroud. If Carlina picked Stroud and Houston ended up with Bryce Young, I bet Houston wins about 5 games this year.

The Steelers do have a good culture. Same one they had with Ben. They just need the next Ben and the culture will fix itself.

and the culture will fix itself.

The culture will not fix itself.

Evidence #1. Pickens & Nae-Nae.
Evidence #2. rosters having All-Pro Cam, All-Pro Minkah (could've been HoFer), All-Pro Warren, Hall of Famer TJ and Hall of Famer Ben... and still have these f*cking dumpster fire of seasons, the present one in which where they fire the coordinator and THEN bench the 1st round QB - even after he heals from an injury - while they play the career backup and lose.

5 f*cking guys that are literally game-wrecking players. How much f*ckin talent do you need to lead this team?

another f*cking Hall of Famer is going to stop Nae-Nae from punching the starting quaterback? Is the next stud TE gonna call out Mike Tomlin as a coddling b*tch for letting Pickens and/or Nae-Nae get away with some sh*t? i don't think so.