• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"One rough day of policing" - this is VERY disturbing

I'd like to listen to the whole thing to gai some context. Having it all spliced together is just spinning a narrative IMO.
We all know that Trump isn't a great orator to begin with, then having the context edited to create something that makes him look bad isn't surprising.
Every political ad we hear and see is either a half-truth or an outright lie, done solely to sway public opinion, and we as sheep continue to follow.

Just like our military hasn't won a war in close to 80 years because of political decisions, the same fate now handcuffs the police enforcing the law today.
And that's not to say that there aren't bad cops that should be dealt with, only that their ability to do their job is now more political than logical in my opinion.

It seems to be a poor choice of words to be sure, but his point was to stress that we need real consequences for criminals in comparison to the abandonment of any consequences on the left. I think I know what he is saying but he sure didn't say it well with a media that will take anything said and not think about what was meant. From either side.

It's kinda funny if you think about it, the US military and US cops are the only people in the entire **** ing world that have to follow rules when in a fight for your life. Although I miss being out there sometimes, I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with that **** on a daily basis anymore.

It's kinda funny if you think about it, the US military and US cops are the only people in the entire **** ing world that have to follow rules when in a fight for your life. Although I miss being out there sometimes, I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with that **** on a daily basis anymore.
In the service, we pretty much know who our enemies are. The police don't have that luxury. That traffic stop or response to a domestic dispute may be your last. I have a second cousin who is a marine and a Cop in Altoona. Pray for the lad often. The world is all fubar.

In the service, we pretty much know who our enemies are. The police don't have that luxury. That traffic stop or response to a domestic dispute may be your last. I have a second cousin who is a marine and a Cop in Altoona. Pray for the lad often. The world is all fubar.
My grandson told me a while back that he wanted to be a policeman just like PawPaw. I told my son later that it was the first time ever that boy made me want to yell at him. Don't get me wrong I loved being with the Sheriffs Dept, but there are just to many things that can go wrong now a days. It's like people think we are supposed to be machines.

My adrenaline has been so high I thought I was gonna have a heart attack, I have pulled up to wrecks where I thought I was gonna get sick because kids were involved. I have set in a dark room at home where no one could see me cry because of things I have seen. and I have been so angry that I have looked back and thought to myself how did I keep my composer. People tend to forget that we are human and **** gets to us too.

I have never really been afraid of being hurt or dying, But I have been afraid of making a mistake that could harm someone else or land me in hot water. I said this once before, my wife and kids acted like they hit the lottery when I retired from full time. It's a lot more fun being out on my boat than it is fighting with drug addicts.

My grandson told me a while back that he wanted to be a policeman just like PawPaw. I told my son later that it was the first time ever that boy made me want to yell at him. Don't get me wrong I loved being with the Sheriffs Dept, but there are just to many things that can go wrong now a days. It's like people think we are supposed to be machines.

My adrenaline has been so high I thought I was gonna have a heart attack, I have pulled up to wrecks where I thought I was gonna get sick because kids were involved. I have set in a dark room at home where no one could see me cry because of things I have seen. and I have been so angry that I have looked back and thought to myself how did I keep my composer. People tend to forget that we are human and **** gets to us too.

I have never really been afraid of being hurt or dying, But I have been afraid of making a mistake that could harm someone else or land me in hot water. I said this once before, my wife and kids acted like they hit the lottery when I retired from full time. It's a lot more fun being out on my boat than it is fighting with drug addicts.
Human beings aren't meant to repeatedly experience traumatic events, and we have a hard time dealing with it, especially the haunting ones that just wont go away. Thank you for your service to that great community of yours and I'll buy you a libation or two if we're ever lucky enough to meet personally.

Believing what any politican or media outlet says about DJT is not possible for me. He says dumb things, but they entirely ignore the many good things he did, does, or says. Remember, Kamala is the bet thing ever, and obey. You'll be fine.

Were you able to find the actual speech to provide a real basis and context?
I just tried and I couldn't find it. Dug through his Erie speech, I want to rip out my ear drums. I really can't stand him as a person.

Just as an alcoholic will always be an alcoholic, a drug addict will always be an addict, I have a son that falls in the latter category. In his mid 30's now he's seems to have it under control and has taken the responsibility to continue treatment in his battle with this evil. This is a long winded set up to give credit for a least one Phoenix police officer. 5 or so years ago a cruiser pulled up to the house while I was out front and the officer opens the back door and lets my uncuffed son out. He was clearly high as the officer explained to me that they found him on the street and were concerned that he might hurt himself just leaving him there. The officer was able to sympathize with me because he had a child that also fell prey to this poison, although his daughter did not have a positive outcome to her story. So, yes, police officers are human too, and forgive me if it sounds harsh, but I agree with Trump's plan to deal with the monsters that pedal this stuff that pours over our southern border. And **** anyone that continues to allow this to happen.

So I just watched the 2 minute clip...still makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Is he suggesting that the police have "one rough day of policing" for ALL CRIMINALS, in the US and it's territories??? Or is this just the labeled criminals that are illegal aliens???

So I just watched the 2 minute clip...still makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Is he suggesting that the police have "one rough day of policing" for ALL CRIMINALS, in the US and it's territories??? Or is this just the labeled criminals that are illegal aliens???
39 minute mark - he's talking about the criminals here - he doesn't differentiate between citizens and illegal immigrants - just the criminals robbing businesses and putting a strain on their ability to conduct a business. And hold people accountable. See where he says the "kids" are walking around with calculators tabulating... kinda far fetched, IMO - but it shows that criminals are taking advantage of the lax laws and even more lax enforcement of those lax laws.

is it right? depends.

put criminals in jail, where they belong. IF they're Americans.
if they're illegals - deport

1727966668093.png

39 minute mark - he's talking about the criminals here - he doesn't differentiate between citizens and illegal immigrants - just the criminals robbing businesses and putting a strain on their ability to conduct a business. And hold people accountable. See where he says the "kids" are walking around with calculators tabulating... kinda far fetched, IMO - but it shows that criminals are taking advantage of the lax laws and even more lax enforcement of those lax laws.

is it right? depends.

put criminals in jail, where they belong. IF they're Americans.
if they're illegals - deport

View attachment 13142

Thanks Supe - that was my 'take' as well.

Here's the curve ball...

Mr. Trump is also a convicted felon - does this apply to him as well???

I'll duck now and keep my head low from the flying tomatoes...

Here's the curve ball...

ah, there is a difference.
he's talking specifically about violent crimes. the vast majority of his speech is based on rapists, robbing, murders, thugs.

white collar crime (even those that are an account error, if you will) are usually not the ones that leave people beat up, bloody and in need of healthcare. which, i suppose, is why the left has pushed for healthcare and mandated it.

Here's the curve ball...

I'll assume this is mostly tongue in cheek, and yes, he is a "convicted felon", but to be a convicted felon requires a victim, and I still don't know who that is. In fact, I'm still not sure what the crime was.

Here's the curve ball...

He has been found guilty by a Dem judge of series of interrelated accounting crimes for which there are no victims and for which no other US citizen or entity has ever been charged.
Sentencing has actually been repeatedly delayed and an appeals court has already cast doubt on the case.
From the top of my head.

And I think Trump is an ******* who has largely failed at making himself likeable to half the people he wants to vote for him, which is largely on him.

But he and his team are far far better for the people of the US and the world than the alternative.

Last edited: