• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Other WR options?

Counting on Van Jefferson as their No. 2 is foolish, to say the least.
Then they should have thought of that before trading away Dionte Johnson.
Have to wait and see if Jefferson is up for the job.

Everyone needs to be patient. Only a select few, including my cousin's uncle's third nephew's grandmother, know that there is a super duper ultra secret so secret not even the Steelers know it plan. That plan shall be revealed in due course.

Now I’m confused. Canada was not to blame after all?
Oh he deserved his share of the blame, as he couldn’t call a game for shyte. I don’t attribute the whole 100% blame to him, as I believe he was being hamstrung to an extent by Tomlin. We have seen all the same issues for the last 6ish years, what is the ONE CONSTANT during that time? Until the O comes out and attacks the D from the get go, instead of playing to not lose, I will stand by my assessment as to where the problem really originates.

Then they should have thought of that before trading away Dionte Johnson.
Have to wait and see if Jefferson is up for the job.
Yes, they should have. I'm sure they had a plan to replace him, but that plan failed, leaving them with a third-round pick and a bunch of rejects from the scrap heap.

Yes, they should have. I'm sure they had a plan to replace him, but that plan failed, leaving them with a third-round pick and a bunch of rejects from the scrap heap.
Patience! Let’s see if the guy can first fill the #2 spot. I’m more concerned about what QB can get him the ball.

Patience! Let’s see if the guy can first fill the #2 spot. I’m more concerned about what QB can get him the ball.

There is much more reason to believe in Wilson than there is in Jefferson. We already saw it in the preseason. Receivers aren't getting open. Jefferson has great speed, but he just isn't a very good player. Look at his career.

There is much more reason to believe in Wilson than there is in Jefferson. We already saw it in the preseason. Receivers aren't getting open. Jefferson has great speed, but he just isn't a very good player. Look at his career.
After watching the reciew of Justin fields vs. bills. They were really open.

Hang in there! It gets better, it really does.

Everyone needs to be patient. Only a select few, including my cousin's uncle's third nephew's grandmother, know that there is a super duper ultra secret so secret not even the Steelers know it plan. That plan shall be revealed in due course.
It's looking like the select few including your cousin's uncle 3rd nephew's grandmother's super duper secret plan has not come to fruition. But even though we haven't added anyone yet, it doesn't mean they weren't right in trading away a malcontent, immature diva who is now dropping balls in North Carolina. He must have been holding the whole team down. Bad apple. And we will see who we end up with soon. It's maybe a case of Kahn shooting without having a real, tangible plan in order, and that might have hurt us. But until I see evidence that points otherwise, I'm riding with GM Kahn for now. It's not kike he's had 17 years to prove otherwise.

It's looking like the select few including your cousin's uncle 3rd nephew's grandmother's super duper secret plan has not come to fruition. But even though we haven't added anyone yet, it doesn't mean they weren't right in trading away a malcontent, immature diva who is now dropping balls in North Carolina. He must have been holding the whole team down. Bad apple. And we will see who we end up with soon. It's maybe a case of Kahn shooting without having a real, tangible plan in order, and that might have hurt us. But until I see evidence that points otherwise, I'm riding with GM Kahn for now. It's not kike he's had 17 years to prove otherwise.
The evidence is that the team is currently relying on Van Jefferson as its No. 2 receiver.

The evidence is that the team is currently relying on Van Jefferson as its No. 2 receiver.
Right, but that didn't fit into the "Steelers are ready to sign a huge play maker" narrative we've all heard for several weeks.