• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OU Frat Glee Club Represents CONservative Christian Red State Well

Me, and one aluminum baseball bat, with the no-slip grip, could have cleared that bus in 20 seconds...

Isn't that kind of like ISIS killing people for mocking Allah?

No one is saying all conservatives are racist, the Republican party though is full of them.

Oh and no offense but people doing stuff in the interest of kissing Jesus' *** impresses no one who can think. Besides that sounded a lot like "some of my best friends are black".

They are wonderful. big-hearted people who truly care about others' suffering and making the world a better place. You are small, bitter, ugly and mean-spirited, someone whose only purpose in life is to tear others down. If there was ever a great advertisement for embracing religion and rejecting secularism, you are it.

A pure troll thread. Proof he's totally given up on any serious discussion after being beaten in each one. The only step left is try to get banned so he can tell himself that we just couldn't deal with his arguments.

That's why I'm considering switching over to democrat..Because there isn't any racists in the democratic party.

Not since the wizard died. Oh wait, he wasn't racist, he was just in the KKK.

No one is saying all conservatives are racist, the Republican party though is full of them.

Oh and no offense but people doing stuff in the interest of kissing Jesus' *** impresses no one who can think. Besides that sounded a lot like "some of my best friends are black".

Yeah, them Republicans gonna put ya'll back in chains. lol

Bush appointed more blacks to positions than any DemocRAT before him...but they don't count cause they were porch monkeys and Uncle Toms....right Elfie?

Last edited:
You're right they don't. They just produce the corporate middle management racists that make affirmative action necessary.

Especially because blacks aren't smart enough to become corporate middle managers themselves right Elfie?
You racist.

Last edited:
No not bigoted but very close to the situation. I'm not judging from 9 seconds, I'm going by years of knowing what goes on at that school and having friends who's kids have gone through that frat.

What you're very close to is Al Sharpton. You sound exactly like the race baiting idiot.

Gotta new name for you...Elsharpton.

Ah yes, the one-sided, bigoted Elfie. Facts be damned.

Elfie believes the ole lore that the Republicans and Democrats switched sides on Racism in the 60s. Not so.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386257/myth-republican-racism-mona-charen

Democrats are never racist, I mean...

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

"‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station” – Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State

I believe the great Malcolm X put it best.

Here's some more racists talking about black problems. They are questioning Democrats so they are racists, right?

Not at all! It's nothing more than offensive. They're frat boys. They have absolutely no relevance to anyone outside of their social circle. At least they didn't until the media decided to make them infamous.

Ummm how about the university? They are representing the university they attend. Think the higher ups are happy that products of their school are on video being racist idiots? How about the fraternity both on a local and national level? Think they are happy that a portion of their membership which is supposed to represent them as a whole are on video being racist idiots? You're wrong that they have relevance to anyone outside themselves. That's a teenage mentality in that they only see how their stupid actions affect themselves without giving a thought to who else they are disgracing. **** how about their parents? I wondered if they are pleased and feel proud of their kids acting like racist ******** on video? You are way off there.

Just because you are ok with racism doesn't mean most other people are ok with it.

It never fails. Liberals always lecturing conservatives to not judge the masses because of the actions of a few, yet they do EXACTLY that even more so. And it all starts right at the top.

Last edited:
Ummm how about the university? They are representing the university they attend. Think the higher ups are happy that products of their school are on video being racist idiots? How about the fraternity both on a local and national level? Think they are happy that a portion of their membership which is supposed to represent them as a whole are on video being racist idiots? You're wrong that they have relevance to anyone outside themselves. That's a teenage mentality in that they only see how their stupid actions affect themselves without giving a thought to who else they are disgracing. **** how about their parents? I wondered if they are pleased and feel proud of their kids acting like racist ******** on video? You are way off there.

Just because you are ok with racism doesn't mean most other people are ok with it.

So you're concerned for the University and the fraternity? You really must have an easy life if things like this concern you.

I said it was offensive, but so the **** what? Have some perspective! Why do you care what some dime-a-dozen 20 year-old frat boys think or say or sing about anything? Again, this should be news on the campus of OU, it has no relevance outside of that.

I'm sure there were thousands of instances of offensive behavior on that same day that weren't made public. I don't lose sleep wondering what they might have been.

Not at all! It's nothing more than offensive. They're frat boys. They have absolutely no relevance to anyone outside of their social circle. At least they didn't until the media decided to make them infamous.

I really think that anymore, people actually enjoy being offended. WTF?

They are a reflection on the school they attend. That being said, I went to my share of frat parties when I was in college, and I can guarantee that a great deal of the behavior was alcohol induced. NOT excusing the fraternity at all..but people do dumb *** **** when they are drunk.

They are a reflection on the school they attend. That being said, I went to my share of frat parties when I was in college, and I can guarantee that a great deal of the behavior was alcohol induced. NOT excusing the fraternity at all..but people do dumb *** **** when they are drunk.

Hard to blame this on a drunken mistake. This wasn't the first time these kids had ever sung this song.

I know that racism against blacks is more prevalent in the south. Still, I lived in Georgia for awhile and never once heard anything this blatant.

A pure troll thread. Proof he's totally given up on any serious discussion after being beaten in each one. The only step left is try to get banned so he can tell himself that we just couldn't deal with his arguments.

And we fall for the "Troll Bait" every time. Instead of laughing this fool off we feed him like a park pigeon.

010912internettrollscl.jpg

"There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
There will never be a ni**** in SAE.
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a ni**** in SAE."

Motor oil is racist.

sus85.jpg

I went to a southern university and the fraternity discrimination went way beyond racism.
A kid from Sweden tried for my fraternity and most of the southern members didn't want any
foreigners. There was one fraternity that would take nobody from a state above North Carolina
or west of the Mississippi. I knew sororities that kept members out based on weight, fashion,
looks, etc...

The flaws of human nature are many.

I went to a southern university and the fraternity discrimination went way beyond racism.

Why did you support a racist institution with your money?

A kid from Sweden tried for my fraternity and most of the southern members didn't want any
foreigners. There was one fraternity that would take nobody from a state above North Carolina
or west of the Mississippi. I knew sororities that kept members out based on weight, fashion,
looks, etc...

The flaws of human nature are many.

So you were a part of a racist university, and a member of a racist fraternity? Color me SHOCKED.

4-star OL Jean Delance, who decommitted from Oklahoma after racist video surfaces, earns Alabama offer

Alabama is searching for offensive tackles in the 2016 class and could get in on one recruit at Oklahoma's expense

Delance has offers from all over the country, including LSU, TCU, Texas, Auburn, Arkansas, Ohio State and Texas A&M. Auburn offered Delance on Feb. 18.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/03/4-star_ol_jean_delance_who_dec.html

4-star OL Jean Delance, who decommitted from Oklahoma after racist video surfaces, earns Alabama offer

Makes sense since there are no racists in Alabama, where George Wallace used to be the governor.