• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OU Frat Glee Club Represents CONservative Christian Red State Well

I think we need to start the healing process. We won't use a Lennon song since we might confuse love with sex, but a Paul song instead, still it's better than SAE singing.

Some of you guys will love it since there is no diversity in the choir, and who knew Newt Gingrich could sing? Sing along everyone.

I will say it's not as blatant as it was 15+ years ago....but it's still there, trust me.

Lol...the troll is slipping... said something rational.
That's right Elsharpton, it's not as blatant as it was 15+ yrs. ago, but its still there, somewhere. We trust you.

Last edited:
Of course I am, Republican play book 101-->Turn the Tables.

I thought you were a Canadian? What's with the interest in U.S. politics or issues anyway? Were you once American, maybe a draft dodger turned 'remote chicken hawk'?

Elfie, why would my nationality matter? Why do you feel the need to put me into a box that makes your mind rest easily?

What if I'm not a republican, have no access to Fox news, have never heard more than a few minutes of Limbaugh, never met a Skeever I liked and have come to some independent thoughts?

Would it blow your mind to know that I think Bill Maher is right half the time, funny half the time, and wrong and an *** the other half the time?

What the **** does my nationality have to with anything, other than demonstrating, again, your innate bigotry/stupidity?

His was pretty much the opposite and that the university should mind it's own business and stay out of it. I tried to explain why that wouldn't be a smart decision for them.

Where did I say OU should mind its own business? I don't care if and how they responded anymore than I do the frat boys offensive behavior. Neither is of any relevance to me.

Elfie, why would my nationality matter? Why do you feel the need to put me into a box that makes your mind rest easily?

What if I'm not a republican, have no access to Fox news, have never heard more than a few minutes of Limbaugh, never met a Skeever I liked and have come to some independent thoughts?

Would it blow your mind to know that I think Bill Maher is right half the time, funny half the time, and wrong and an *** the other half the time?

What the **** does my nationality have to with anything, other than demonstrating, again, your innate bigotry/stupidity?

Lame.

I don't care about Bill Maher I asked what you're personal interest In American issues was, I also see you don't understand what bigotry means.

Maybe this will make you feel included:

Republican/Conservative Canadian 101--> Turn the Tables

Newt? Because all those old white guys look alike? Right, racist?

Lame X2

Ah......no...It's because he looks like Newt Gingrich, just like Coach Tomlin looks like Omar Epps....right?

As i said to that fool Omar; " The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Although I meant it in the context of parents, it applies here as well.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iversity-oklahoma-chapter-racist-song-n321241

One of the students seen in the video, in which members of the OU chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon were seen chanting a racial slur and referencing lynching, apologized Tuesday. Parker Rice said the offensive song was "taught to us" — but added that didn't excuse his behavior.

Looks like the University of Texas will be next, all we need is Kansas and Arkansas and all the conservative college havens around me will be exposed( if they have chapters of course)

I know UT is in Austin and I'm aware of what I said earlier about Austin. It doesn't mean there aren't still pockets of this conservative crap here as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-apology-tune-taught-fraternity-brothers.html

University of Texas investigates claims same racist song was part of THEIR SAE chapter after Oklahoma ringleader Parker Rice claims in apology the tune was taught to him by his fraternity brothers

And the fraternity, which traces its roots to the pre-Civil War South, admitted it is investigating reports of racist behavior at other chapters around the country. A former SAE brother at Oklahoma State University told Daily Mail Online that pledges were given 'n***** names' and made to ape picking cotton on the front lawn of the fraternity. 'Racism is part of our culture,' he said.
And on Tuesday, a University of Oklahoma student told the Today show that she had heard the song two years ago and believed it was a tradition for the fraternity. University of Texas President Bill Powers on Tuesday said that the dean of students for the Austin campus would look into the reports that the same racist chant was used there, according to the Daily Texan student newspaper.

Turns out this fraternity did let them in and has a black alumni who has come to the defense of the house mom.

But never mind that, this is a big deal that everyone should get worked up over because the TV tells us.

Turns out this fraternity did let them in and has a black alumni who has come to the defense of the house mom.

But never mind that, this is a big deal that everyone should get worked up over because the TV tells us.

You can always find one of those guys......

This guy says social justice programs are BAD! Do we have to repeat his life story?
ben-carson.jpg

You can always find one of those guys......

This guy says social justice programs are BAD! Do we have to repeat his life story?
ben-carson.jpg

Bill O'Reilly must have hip-mo-tized him.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with this quote. The country IS more divided since the FBP took office. It was supposed to go the opposite direction. It has worsened.

ElfieCommunist is just angry that Ben's 100x smarter than Bammy.

Can't let a SMART black man into office, no no no.

Our more divided Country.

Divided_zpsxm5swomr.jpg

Notice George Bush edited out of this photo?

Notice the lack of American Flags?

Yes, FBP has done a great job.

Not to mention his awe inspiring speech, how crossing the Selma bridge led to his birth...that one leaves me in stitches.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with this quote. The country IS more divided since the FBP took office. It was supposed to go the opposite direction. It has worsened.

ElfieCommunist is just angry that Ben's 100x smarter than Bammy.

Can't let a SMART black man into office, no no no.

I used the picture in response to Trog's post, it was the only one I found quickly with Carson's name included. That's the only reason I used it, the quote is not relevant to the discussion.

I listened to Dr. Carson debate a few years ago with Richard Dawkins and a few others. Let's just say i assumed at first thought that in his field he must not be anywhere near the top because the arguments he made against natural selection were bafflingly idiotic.

So no..no anger more like wondering if the guy is really that ignorant or it's just schtick to fit in with the CONservatives, I ended up going with schtick because there is no way he could have graduated from any decent medical school with those..."thoughts".

Divided_zpsxm5swomr.jpg

Not to mention his awe inspiring speech, how crossing the Selma bridge led to his birth...that one leaves me in stitches.

Even though your post is far from the context of the thread i have to ask; What does it matter if flags are present or not? What are you 12 years old?

Also, I don't know if George Bush was there, but if he was Photoshopped out..who cares? Why would poor people want to be associated with a war criminal and a man who contributed nothing to help their situation? A man who helped the top 1% in this country continue their stranglehold on the poor and the working poor?

Again.... baffling.

A man who helped the top 1% in this country continue their stranglehold on the poor and the working poor?

Obama's still in the photo.

I used the picture in response to Trog's post, it was the only one I found quickly with Carson's name included. That's the only reason I used it, the quote is not relevant to the discussion.

I listened to Dr. Carson debate a few years ago with Richard Dawkins and a few others. Let's just say i assumed at first thought that in his field he must not be anywhere near the top because the arguments he made against natural selection were bafflingly idiotic.

So no..no anger more like wondering if the guy is really that ignorant or it's just schtick to fit in with the CONservatives, I ended up going with schtick because there is no way he could have graduated from any decent medical school with those..."thoughts".

So why post it at all?

Divided_zpsxm5swomr.jpg

That's good. Telling indeed.

Why would poor people want to be associated with a war criminal and a man who contributed nothing to help their situation? A man who helped the top 1% in this country continue their stranglehold on the poor and the working poor?

Again.... baffling.

Families in the middle to upper-middle parts (between the 40th and 90th percentiles) of the income distribution saw little change in average real incomes between 2010 and 2013 and thus have failed to recover the losses experienced between 2007 and 2010.

Only families at the very top of the income distribution saw widespread income gains between 2010 and 2013, although mean and median incomes were still below 2007 levels.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/bulletin/2014/pdf/scf14.pdf

Do you have any concept of reality? Do facts matter to you at all? How is your evil twin, Polo43? Funny how she started posting immediately after you stopped, and then stopped posting immediately after you resumed.

And yet you lie and deny you took the identity Polo43.

So to sum up, Elfie (1) blithely ignores the fact that the richest 1% have never done better than under Bammy, and (2) lies about her prior posting history on this forum.

So these kids are racist idiots. Kick that frat off campus. When is someone going to post the private rantings of a black frat? That would be interesting.

How about the public rantings of Al Sharpton, for that matter. The guy is Obama's buddy and he is way over the top with a lot of his crap.
“White folks was in the caves while we was building empires,” he said. “We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it…Do some cracker come and tell you, ‘Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,’ you better hold your pocket. That ain’t nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks.”

But he's a stand up guy. His financial records just burned up in a suspicious fire for the second time.

This guy has visited the President in the White House something like 80-90 times. Nice. Probably teaching Obama philosophy, astrology, and mathematics like his forefathers.

When is someone going to post the private rantings of a black frat? That would be interesting.

Never mind that, just compare the media coverage and outrage this has received and compare that to the FAMU band hazing incident.

I'll bet most people have to google that as what little coverage that got was well after the fact.