• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Our Young O-line

What's his son's actions have to do with Andy's coaching? Not a damn thing, suck it up buttercup. Soak it in, ah, ah, ah, boom shalackalacka. All Harbaugh does is win baby, win. Something we haven't done in the playoffs in 7 years. 7 frickn' years. Sho nothin'. Boom shalackalacka. Hear 'dem squeal.
K cooch

What's his son's actions have to do with Andy's coaching? Not a damn thing, suck it up buttercup. Soak it in, ah, ah, ah, boom shalackalacka. All Harbaugh does is win baby, win. Something we haven't done in the playoffs in 7 years. 7 frickn' years. Sho nothin'. Boom shalackalacka. Hear 'dem squeal.
I'm talking about leadership. Not x and o. Andy has enough trouble in his own family. And Harbaugh has the moral high ground when dealing with people on no one.

All you need to know is that Fields led the NFL in fumbles by a QB the last 3 years, period.
You don't think that can be fixed?

I don't know, you'd think if it could have been fixed it would have been already, no?
Depends on what the coaches thought was important. Maybe Chicago just let him go out and play. Use his athletic ability and lived and died by the results. I would think ball security to a degree could be fixed.

Depends on what the coaches thought was important. Maybe Chicago just let him go out and play. Use his athletic ability and lived and died by the results. I would think ball security to a degree could be fixed.
It's obviously more than just a little critical to wins and losses. Led the league in fumbles last 3 years. Ouch.

Tomlins aversion to turnovers and Fields play really does not mix. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Sure Brett in GB had certain coaches that his INT propensity was down compared to others. Our question is do we have that type of coach in place. With Smith I tend to think possibly.

Tomlins aversion to turnovers and Fields play really does not mix. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
It will start to play out with Fields on the bench.🤫😁

Sure Brett in GB had certain coaches that his INT propensity was down compared to others. Our question is do we have that type of coach in place. With Smith I tend to think possibly.
Agreed.

Looking at it from a problem solving perspective. Unless Broderick Jones has a injury that will heal and he looks good in practice. Week one I'm going Moore, Frazier, Seumalo, Fautanu. As far as Janes Daniels and his Guardian cap. He looks like he wants to stay safe for next year's contract. McCormick and Anderson can fight it out for that one. Above All else they need physical out there. Moore's ceiling is low but right now his floor is higher.

I'm talking about leadership. Not x and o. Andy has enough trouble in his own family. And Harbaugh has the moral high ground when dealing with people on no one.
I repeat: What's his son's actions have to do with Andy's coaching?

Nothing with his knowledge or x and o. But if you can't lead your own son.......you are not a leader.
I could give dozens of examples where that is simply not true. Plenty of proven, bona fide leaders have had sons who ended up being crackheads, thieves, prisoners and other forms of known undesirables in society. Having kids is like spinning a roulette wheel; you're never sure how the spin is gonna go. I'd be careful at pointing the dirty end of the stick Andy's way without knowing more details. He could have been the "perfect leader" and his kid turned out how he did. We just don't know (unless you have some inside info. on how he was raised).

I could give dozens of examples where that is simply not true. Plenty of proven, bona fide leaders have had sons who ended up being crackheads, thieves, prisoners and other forms of known undesirables in society. Having kids is like spinning a roulette wheel; you're never sure how the spin is gonna go. I'd be careful at pointing the dirty end of the stick Andy's way without knowing more details. He could have been the "perfect leader" and his kid turned out how he did. We just don't know (unless you have some inside info. on how he was raised).
agree here, he might be a good leader but a lousy father that didn't give the proper time to his own son

agree here, he might be a good leader but a lousy father that didn't give the proper time to his own son
Could be, or he could have given his son a super appropriate amount of attention/time, we just don't know.

We could go around and around about this forever. I'd neither care about yours or anyone else's opinion nor would I care about about opinion of mine. Not talking about a wayward teen here. Grown *** fully mentaly developed man gers bombed up. Kills kid. Great men take care of their own home first. Don't bother replying. Don't care. Never change my opinion on that.

We could go around and around about this forever. I'd neither care about yours or anyone else's opinion nor would I care about about opinion of mine. Not talking about a wayward teen here. Grown *** fully mentaly developed man gers bombed up. Kills kid. Great men take care of their own home first. Don't bother replying. Don't care. Never change my opinion on that.
I repeat (whether or not you want to hear it): I could give dozens of examples where that is simply not true. Plenty of proven, bona fide leaders have had sons who ended up being crackheads, thieves, prisoners and other forms of known undesirables in society. Having kids is like spinning a roulette wheel; you're never sure how the spin is gonna go. I'd be careful at pointing the dirty end of the stick Andy's way without knowing more details. He could have been the "perfect leader" and his kid turned out how he did. We just don't know (unless you have some inside info. on how he was raised).

They dint have any choice but Frazier. Herbig is a back up. He got his chance and is either out for significant time or is going to IR.

They may not of had any choice, but it is still nice to see.

When they drafted GREEN, he was put in from day one.

Fraizer is a hellA lot more talented and yet finally gets his chance. Why the wait ???

Salute the nation

They may not of had any choice, but it is still nice to see.

When they drafted GREEN, he was put in from day one.

Fraizer is a hellA lot more talented and yet finally gets his chance. Why the wait ???

Salute the nation
Brandon Thorn is one of my favorite follows for OL analysis. He likes what he has seen from Frazier so far.

I repeat (whether or not you want to hear it): I could give dozens of examples where that is simply not true. Plenty of proven, bona fide leaders have had sons who ended up being crackheads, thieves, prisoners and other forms of known undesirables in society. Having kids is like spinning a roulette wheel; you're never sure how the spin is gonna go. I'd be careful at pointing the dirty end of the stick Andy's way without knowing more details. He could have been the "perfect leader" and his kid turned out how he did. We just don't know (unless you have some inside info. on how he was raised).
It’s offseason. We have time. I’d like to see the dozens of examples. So,that is a minimum of 24. But by saying dozens like that,it should be at least 36.

Edit……I might add,hopefully you just don’t google something like this. Seems like you could give “dozens “ just off the top of your head.

It’s offseason. We have time. I’d like to see the dozens of examples. So,that is a minimum of 24. But by saying dozens like that,it should be at least 36.

Edit……I might add,hopefully you just don’t google something like this. Seems like you could give “dozens “ just off the top of your head.
You want me to list examples of dads who did their job but had f---d up kids any ways? That's what you want me to do on a Steelers' football board? OK, there Tim Tam.