• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

over 55,000 people hurt or killed by cops in 1 year

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...400-people-hospitalized-us-cops-single-year/#

Researchers analyzed 12.3 million police interventions from 2012 and found that approximately 55,400 people were injured or killed by cops during legal stop and search incidents in one year. Of this number, about 1,000 were killed, with vast majority dying from gunshot wounds. The remaining 54,400 were hospitalized with serious injuries, mostly from blunt objects.

“On average, an estimated 1 in 291 stops/arrests resulted in hospital-treated injury or death of a suspect or bystander.”

Can't wait for Mr. Shiny Shoes to race to defend this. Don't forget, the cops did nothing wrong to Kelly Thomas.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/...400-people-hospitalized-us-cops-single-year/#

Can't wait for Mr. Shiny Shoes to race to defend this. Don't forget, the cops did nothing wrong to Kelly Thomas.

"Countercurrentnews.com"???

But hey, their data are reliable, right?

Go ahead and click their "supporting" links, POOP.

You've been duped, you ******* dumbass. The story is something submitted by a nobody, who does not even identify himself, on a site where any douchenozzle can submit some ******* bogus story with phony "supporting links" that connect to Facebook, or an ad, or whatever.

Hint: Not one goddamn link in the article you cited - REPEAT, NOT ONE - actually connected to a news source. All links instead connected to ads, or Facebook, or what-the-****-ever.

Finally, you ******* moron, "countercurrentnews.com" has the following legal advisory with their bullshit stories:

Legal Disclaimer

Legal Disclaimer For Website Content

Information on this Web site is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with appropriate parties if there is any concern about the details reported herein. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies if they are not reported to us.

If there is anything which you believe to be factually inaccurate in an article, please send an email to CounterCurrentNews@gmail.com with the suggested correction. If you are a party reported on by one of our citizen journalists and you feel anything is in error, contact our editorial team at CounterCurrentNews@gmail.com and let us know what you believe to be in error and why.

It's nice to see you returned from the trauma care center where you hid after I raped you in the Charlotte-shooting thread, but for the love of God ... stop embarrassing yourself and READ THE GODDAMN SOURCES YOU CITE IN "SUPPORT" OF YOUR CLAIMS.

Last edited:
The sun rises in the morning. Mr.Shiney Shoes bitchslaps the Poopster. Both are assuredly inevitable.

If it's on the interwebs......it's gotta be true.

so....countercurrent news has all the qualifications of any Big 6 news outlet.

cool.

sing, you mockingbird chorals, your wurlitzer awaits.

Mother of pearl, I have pointed this out 3 times now. Once is an accident, twice could be coincidence, three times is a pattern. You CLEARLY read this rag for your news.

As I posted the first time I destroyed a piece you posted from there, this site is a NOTORIOUS conspiracy theory site. Like ESPN gets a rep for being a sports site, counter current news' business IS conspiracy theories.

Step right on over here Poop, I have another news source you'll absolutely LOVE

bab2c45ed6fa649cfab77500e1ac362f.jpg

Last edited:
I think we'd notice 55,000 people missing.

I believe that aliens abducted them. Aliens have alien privilege.

I've heard they like to explore the inside of our *****.

Oh, hey, and guess what, campers? The story POOP linked has now "disappeared" from the ever-reliable "Countercurrentnews.com" site. Poof, gone!!

I guess I did them a favor by fact-checking their bullshit and pointing out the laughably incoherent and unsupported allegations in one article.

But God knows, I certainly don't have the interest, desire or time to fact-check the rest of the stories in that asinine publication.