• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pa special election

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Saccone has basically ran a campaign simular to how a dead fish might... he let the RNC do a bunch of negative ads... lamb basically lied about every position he has in an effort to court back the union vote... Drew miller has more charisma but couldn't get airtime to save his life cause both parties ran blocker on him....

All this for a seat that will be likely vacated in less than 9 months.... stupendous waste of money and time

Looks like saccone is not going to have enough. Probably going to be a couple hundred short

The Dem is basically running as a republican. He is for the tax cuts and for the steel tariffs. He is a far cry from the typical libtard Democrat. This election is R v R.

If the Dem wins then this is a HUGE deal that proves America hates Trump and every Dem will win everything from here out.

If the Rep wins, then it is a meaningless special election and you are dumb for thinking it means anything at all.

The Dem is basically running as a republican. He is for the tax cuts and for the steel tariffs. He is a far cry from the typical libtard Democrat. This election is R v R.

That's what is so stupid. If this guy does win, it is still a win for Trump because the Dems felt in order to win the seat, they had to run a guy who is essentially a Republican.

If the Dems follow this gameplan and run centrist or conservative Dems who do not support Pelosi, then Trump does ultimately win.

Of course that won't be discussed at all, it will just be the Dem won! **** Trump! Woo Hoo, We're Back baby!

Lamb was set up to court the union voters.. it was a wise move, but that district is gerrymandered to death and will be surely dismantled before the new year... basically both of these guys will be running in a new district in november...

And the other thing is Lamb literally had to run on a pro guns, pro trumpconomics, anti pelosi platform... he abstained from answering questions about a **** ton more political hot topics... there is absolutely no reason to think he won't lockstep with the Dems, but if he backs into any of the traditional Dem agendas he distanced himself from he will never get re-elected when they redistrict... he really lucked into Saccone running his campaign very poorly

And a final note... regardless of who wins or loses both these guys are going to be party patsies... the district would have been far better served having Drew miller if for nothing else both sides would have to heavily court an independent frequently in this political landscape... a house member could get a lot done for their own area in a situation like that...

Even Anderson cooper said lamb basically ran like a repub

I saw this election as more of a get the vote out election than an issues related election. It was more for national bragging rights than any substance. It had your typical attack ads type campaign that said little else. Saccone was a lackluster candidate, and Lamb sounded more center right, when forced to give his stance. In the short run, this has little significance. November will be the telltale.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

No, he ran an ad criticizing the tax cuts. And tariffs are NOT backed by Republicans and conservatives.

No, he ran an ad criticizing the tax cuts. And tariffs are NOT backed by Republicans and conservatives.

Nope he absolutely backed the tax cuts when the Unions asked him to.. he was targeting the typical union voter... most of the people I know voting for Lamb are also voting trump again too, but Saccone was too much a typical politician and wasn't liked by the blue collars...

Nope he absolutely backed the tax cuts when the Unions asked him to.. he was targeting the typical union voter... most of the people I know voting for Lamb are also voting trump again too, but Saccone was too much a typical politician and wasn't liked by the blue collars...

He ran an ad that referred to 83% going to richest 1% , the expiration of the cuts, and healthcare premiums going up. Saccone ran an ad criticizing him for not supporting the tax cut.

And tariffs are NOT backed by Republicans and conservatives.

A Morning Consult poll revealed that 70 percent of Republican voters support President Donald Trump’s tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum.
The poll, released on Wednesday, suggested that a plurality of American voters– 41 percent– support Trump’s tariffs. Seventy percent of GOP voters support the tariffs, while only 29 percent of Independents and 22 percent of Democratic voters support the tariffs.

At 54 percent, Democrats remain the most substantial opponent to the tariffs, compared to 36 percent of Independent voters, and only 13 percent of Republican voters.

That's what is so stupid. If this guy does win, it is still a win for Trump because the Dems felt in order to win the seat, they had to run a guy who is essentially a Republican.

If the Dems follow this gameplan and run centrist or conservative Dems who do not support Pelosi, then Trump does ultimately win.

Of course that won't be discussed at all, it will just be the Dem won! **** Trump! Woo Hoo, We're Back baby!

I think what you need to look at is the rejection of the R candidate in a district where Trump won by 20 + points.

That a Dem even had a chance AT All indicates that Anti Trump Anti Repugnican feeling across the country.

I think what you need to look at is the rejection of the R candidate in a district where Trump won by 20 + points.

That a Dem even had a chance AT All indicates that Anti Trump Anti Repugnican feeling across the country.

He was all but a Republican himself it means ****. His views are pretty much the same as any typical RIno. If the Democrats went with more candidates like him they would win more elections and I would not hate the party because it would be right leaning. Now if he had been a bleeding heart Bernie Sanders liberal I would be concerned.

I think it is good that voters are voting for the person not the "D" or "R". If more Dems are like Lamb they are going to win many more seats. My concern is what will happen once they get in. Will they stick to what they ran on or be persuaded to turn ultra liberal.

The rejection of the R candidate for a pro-life, pro-gun, pro-tariff, pro-coal, anti-establishment anti-Pelosi and Schumer Dem. He's basically Trump.

Yeah but when he enters the machine there is no way he will vote anything outside of what Pelosi tells him. They will sit him in a corner and neuter him if he strays from their direction.

Yeah but when he enters the machine there is no way he will vote anything outside of what Pelosi tells him. They will sit him in a corner and neuter him if he strays from their direction.

True but it's only temporary. As a referendum against Trump the Dems are touting it as, I don't think this one flies. Unfortunately with districts being redrawn Dems are going to pick up a lot of seats in PA anyway.

I think it is good that voters are voting for the person not the "D" or "R". If more Dems are like Lamb they are going to win many more seats. My concern is what will happen once they get in. Will they stick to what they ran on or be persuaded to turn ultra liberal.

You already know the answer. Everyone knows the answer. You go with the party or you and your district will get exactly squat.

In other words, all the democrats need to do to win is to run a candidate that is more Republican than a Republican candidate who is big boring dud.

Lamb was a sacrifice to pursue the narrative... but its still fools gold... he won over the inion working class that are all still voting for trump.. come on over to my neck of the woods and i will introduce you to these plant workers who vote dem but voted for trump and love him...

Remember this too, by yesterday polls were painting Lamb as a 7 point winner.. he won by 600 votes with an apathetic republican turn out in a special election that will be moot in November...

The media will do anything to push the narrative they want, but so far their big wins are heavily suspect....

Lamb was a sacrifice to pursue the narrative... but its still fools gold... he won over the inion working class that are all still voting for trump.. come on over to my neck of the woods and i will introduce you to these plant workers who vote dem but voted for trump and love him...

Remember this too, by yesterday polls were painting Lamb as a 7 point winner.. he won by 600 votes with an apathetic republican turn out in a special election that will be moot in November...

The media will do anything to push the narrative they want, but so far their big wins are heavily suspect....

There’s plenty of pushing a narrative in this thread.

Drain the swamp? Yea right, as if unions are never involved with corrupting politicians.

Really?

All you guys do is repeat Reich Wing talking points? Just how gullible are you fools, I mean is there a scale we can refer to or something?

DGkrMzQ.png

Conor Lamb campaigned on universal health care, a woman’s right to choose, medical marijuana, expanded background checks, stronger unions, and against cuts to Social Security and Trump’s tax cut.

You Trumptards are so delusional you make Hitler in the bunker circa March of 1945 seem sane. There is a blue tidal wave building, you better grab your life vests and your ankles.