• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 23-24

Edmonton is up 1-0 in game 6.
They are making this series very interesting
If the Oilers are fortunate on Monday, it will be an historic achievement. No hockey team has won after being down 3-0 since the Leafs in '42.
I think it has happened once in MLB and never in NBA.

If the Oilers are fortunate on Monday, it will be an historic achievement. No hockey team has won after being down 3-0 since the Leafs in '42.
I think it has happened once in MLB and never in NBA.
Looks like the oilers are gonna pull it off. Florida has no answer.

Florida looks good on the forecheck but they cannot sustain that play. Kinda reminding of the Pens and the way they play good in spurts then give up odd man breaks aways when they have a man advantage

I
I missed the game last night. The highlights looked good. Looking forward to catching the entire game on Monday. Go Oilers....
think they take it. Too much momentum and they seem to have the better depth.

I

think they take it. Too much momentum and they seem to have the better depth.

Either way, there is going to be one extremely disappointed fan base. The Panthers if they blow a 3-0 lead and lose a cup, or the Oilers who have made one of the greatest comebacks in SCF history only to lose.

I am just glad I can watch and not be a fan of either team. Monday night is going to be rough for both.

I didn't see that coming. It slightly trips my, this is bs switch.

Glad I can watch it with zero emotional investment.

Just as said above, someone is going home very unhappy.

I don't see any way the Oilers lose now.

Last chance to make your prediction. I say the Panthers do it.

You?

Oilers 4-2. (Tied at 1 now)
Can you believe the amount of noise the Oiler fans are making in Florida? Little late to the prediction but it’s 1-1 now with 7 minutes to go in first. So I will say 5-2 Edmonton ,maybe with a couple empty netters
Go Oilers!!

My son is in the Edmonton hockey arena watching the game He said it’s absolutely crazy…..outside and inside. His boss expects everyone to be hungover and late…..with his blessing.

Florida is flying tonight
iu

Have a little faith... ;)

RIP Oddball

Down by a goal in the 3rd, game seven Stanley Cup final......every Canadian boy's dream!

This is when you be great!

Go Oilers!

FLA is letting the Oilers play the whole 3rd period in their end. Gotta be aggressive, not play turtle ball (turtle puck?)

Wow. Intense. Just wow.

Wow.

Ughh.

Grats Panthers.

Full credit for the win.

McDavid did not rise to the occasion. Sucks

Well, now both Florida teams have won the cup at least once . Tampa with 3.

I don't know how they keep the ice from melting. It was 99 ******* degrees today with a heat index around 110. It's so humid you could swim through the air. It's 11pm and it's still humid as ****.

I really thought the Oilers had this.