• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pensey spices

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Owner is a libtard that thinks all Republicans are Nazis.. **** him.
Don't buy his product!

Anyone else we should be boycotting?

Never heard of them.

Well ****. They are part of The Spice House in Chicago. I just got a big order delivered on Thursday. Damn shame. I used to really like that company. **** ‘em.

Owner is a libtard that thinks all Republicans are Nazis.. **** him.
Don't buy his product!

Anyone else we should be boycotting?

Facebook. I still have a page but I’m almost never on it.
Google. I use Duck Duck Go.
Amazon, but they’ve got me by the short and curlies.
Fake News Media. Drudge, Fox, Breitbart and Daily Caller are pretty much the only ones I trust.

I am a capitalist. I buy the product that gives me the best bang for my buck. If you don't do that because of politics you are a fool.

Don't play politics with your money. Your vote is what matters and it shouldn't be for sale.

I am a capitalist. I buy the product that gives me the best bang for my buck. If you don't do that because of politics you are a fool.

Don't play politics with your money. Your vote is what matters and it shouldn't be for sale.

I like to cook. I switched to Badia spices several years ago. In the Hispanic aisle at the supermarket. Vastly cheaper than McCormick. Local place stopped carrying it so I get them from Amazon. What I don't get from Badia I get mail order from Watkins. Never heard of Pensey spices anyway.

Disagree. Completely fine to vote with your wallet. I'd say you're a fool to patronize a business that is working against your ideals if you have choices. For example, I stopped shopping at Dicks when I found out they hired gun control lobbyists. Not always that easy to do.

Why should I financially support a company that will financially support my opponent? Why should I support a business owner that has insulted me personally?

I vote with my dollars just like every other political contributor.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Owner is a libtard that thinks all Republicans are Nazis.

Thanks for the heads up hamster. I'll make sure to order some spices from here. Looks pretty tasty, I'll help spread the word. Great owner, great company, great cause.

5lza7p.jpg
View Raw Image" width="650" height="425">

Thanks for the heads up hamster. I'll make sure to order some spices from here. Looks pretty tasty, I'll help spread the word. Great owner, great company, great cause.

5lza7p.jpg
Let me recommend the Brady Street Sprinkle. It is a tasty mix of garlic, cheese, and other spices.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

5lza7p.jpg

And this is why we are headed towards another civil war. The right thinks the DNC is misguided and wrong about policy and the left thinks the right and GOP are evil subhumans.

BLOAT

Yeah but will Tibs return to fight? ;)
There won't be anyone to fight against. All the triggered, unhinged, violent MAGA's will be rounded up and jailed. ;)

There won't be anyone to fight against. All the triggered, unhinged, violent MAGA's will be rounded up and jailed. ;)

Thanks for proving my point again.

Disagree. Completely fine to vote with your wallet. I'd say you're a fool to patronize a business that is working against your ideals if you have choices. For example, I stopped shopping at Dicks when I found out they hired gun control lobbyists. Not always that easy to do.

Couldn't agree more. Voting with your dollars every day is as powerful a message as any voting booth. Marketing genius to tell a CEO to stfu and keep your politics to yourself. Why alienate half your audience?

Btw. I emailed Bill Penzey after I read his FB posts. Here is how it went.

Me:
Bill,
My wife is a big fan of your spices, and will frequent your store whenever she is in the Strip District in Pittsburgh. That is done.
Your hate speech, insulting half the country, is deplorable. Good bye.

Bill's response:
If you find the description of what you do insulting, maybe it’s time to change what you are doing.

This guy thinks I am broken, and I need to heal myself, by becoming more like him.
He can go **** himself, and his company.

Btw. I emailed Bill Penzey after I read his FB posts. Here is how it went.

Me:
Bill,
My wife is a big fan of your spices, and will frequent your store whenever she is in the Strip District in Pittsburgh. That is done.
Your hate speech, insulting half the country, is deplorable. Good bye.

Bill's response:
If you find the description of what you do insulting, maybe it’s time to change what you are doing.

This guy thinks I am broken, and I need to heal myself, by becoming more like him.
He can go **** himself, and his company.

I could have told you that would be his response. Those people think you are subhuman if you are politically to the right of Stalin. They are building themselves up to start more political violence than they already have.

BLOAT

th

.BTW, all this impeachment talk....will more than likely come back and bite you Dems in the ***.

Last edited: