• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Petition to keep Vick off the team, or dump him since he's already been signed

**** off !!! the man has paid his due!!! steelers will keep him on the 53!! why does the organization have to listen to you few!!!!???
PS look for me in seattle I'll be wearing my #2 mike vick hersey black..

**** off !!! the man has paid his due!!! steelers will keep him on the 53!! why does the organization have to listen to you few!!!!???
PS look for me in seattle I'll be wearing my #2 mike vick hersey black..

Ok, I'll ask. What is the deal with Vick and Seattle? The rumors that he was signing with them. If so, too bad they did not get him.

signed

here we go 52 Steelers here we go !

So much crap for a backup that may never even play. The same people that are signing this meaningless petition are the same people that tore down Roethlisberger and are his biggest supporters now.

So much crap for a backup that may never even play. The same people that are signing this meaningless petition are the same people that tore down Roethlisberger and are his biggest supporters now.

I never tore down Ben /ever .

Here we go 52 Steelers here we go !

Also if you felt that strongly about what Vick did then why weren't you apart of any petition or voice anything out when he was coming back into the league with the Eagles. Principles are principles right?

Also if you felt that strongly about what Vick did then why weren't you apart of any petition or voice anything out when he was coming back into the league with the Eagles. Principles are principles right?

I don't give a **** about the Eagles that's why

hi

i support him, bc when they add him to madden, ill be able to run around the field FAST!

You do realize he'll be on the field holding extra points, if necessary...

No one gives a **** what the fans think and thats probably a good thing

oh fer ***** sake...enough

All pitt bulls should be killed, put them out of their misery - not one child's disfigured face is worth the life of one of these mutts anyway. They are bred to fight.

They should be all shot on sight, it's the humane thing to do...and that would eliminate all these idiots trying to sell their fighting dogs by breeding millions more

hey, you wanted a solution

Last edited:

All pitt bulls should be killed, put them out of their misery - not one child's disfigured face is worth the life of one of these mutts anyway. They are bred to fight.

They should be all shot on sight, it's the humane thing to do...and that would eliminate all these idiots trying to sell their fighting dogs by breeding millions more

you done did it now, Spike! :Trippy:

I signed the petition, I did NOT tear down Ben, since I was waiting for all the evidence to come out before doing so. Had he been charged and convicted, I don't think I would have been cheering for the Steelers if they kept him. This situation is what it is, I do wish they would cut the ******, but I will still cheer for the Steelers, because I've been a Steeler fan all my life, and this is the first big decision I haven't agreed with them on. (I actually think they should have cut Santonio a little more slack when he was here, but that's a completely different story).

Joe

Here's the thing...people on social media are saying:
"I won't watch another Steelers game as long as Vick is on the team"
...won't matter, won't hurt ratings, a freaking pre-season game on a summer Sunday night with no starters playing got a 19 local rating in Pittsburgh (better than Pens/Pirates playoff games)...Vick could be the starter and it won't hurt ratings

"I'm giving away my tickets"
...won't matter, there are ten thousand people on the waiting list, the tickets will be bought and seats filled

From what I heard on local sports over the last two days radio only a handful of people called in to complain.

Heh. I'm a dog lover, but a number of years ago there was a bit of an issue with pits in the city near where I live, biting kids and one idiot was going around letting his dog bite trees. I **** you not. You drive around the city and you'd see some of the smaller trees chewed up and think, what the ****? Turns out this guy would let his pitts attack the trees. To be honest, I thought exactly what you stated there on occasion.

The petition is dumb

The petition is dumb

none ever really accomplish anything

but interesting to see how many people are for or appose something

No one gives a **** what the fans think and thats probably a good thing

Well I'm sure if they ever did, the definately DON"T now. I'm sure if the teams were run by the fans, most teams woiuld be bankrupt. No league would even exist and one team would be Mr. goody two shoes and another team woujld be thugs / rapists / drugs etc. I'll take this league as is....... or was, about 8yrs ago.

Salute the nation