• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

Lmao so nice to see the offense in midseason form

Since they cut the number of preseason games to 3, the 3rd preseason game has just been 3rd stringers and people just trying to make the team. Second game has been the dress rehearsal. I really thought they should have let Wilson run the 2 minute offense at the end of the 1st half and maybe play a little bit more. Maybe they didn't wanna push it with the injury, who knows?Anyway, it's really hard to judge a coaching staff on the preseason. That's my call anyway.

iu

Yoi! What the hell was that?

Holy jumping meatballs Batman! we didn't score! Drink...

Reactions: JMM
Wow! What a difference from last pre season. Maybe that’s good thing!

Since they cut the number of preseason games to 3, the 3rd preseason game has just been 3rd stringers and people just trying to make the team. Second game has been the dress rehearsal. I really thought they should have let Wilson run the 2 minute offense at the end of the 1st half and maybe play a little bit more. Maybe they didn't wanna push it with the injury, who knows?Anyway, it's really hard to judge a coaching staff on the preseason. That's my call anyway.
you can say that again. and again.

I would rather have the Richland Ram QB in Black & Gold

Is Todd Haley still available?