• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

This season is not going to end well for R. Wilson, either, IMO.
You mean injury, or he plays so bad he gets benched and he "moves on to his life's work?" He put up good numbers in Denver last year before he got benched so he's not washed, but he might get killed behind this O-line.

There is no reason for Kyle Allen to take another preseason snap. He's #3 and a known quantity. Rus and Fields need all the snaps they can get.

Russell Wilson reminds me of Trubisky 2 seasons ago. How many games will Tomlin start him despite him being complete garbage? Justin Fields can't read a Defense to save his life! This team is one dimensional and going no where. Is Ryan Tannehill out there anywhere? He's sure as hell better than Wilson & Fields! Sign him before the Vikings grab him!

LOL...worst take ever. He is not Seattle Russ Wilson for sure, but dude threw for over 3,000 and about 25 TDs last year before he was benched for financial reasons. The O-line comes out like hot garbage and you blame it on Wilson.....come on bro. Dude is not washed and he's better than anyone we had last year. He'll have to do till they find "the guy." I think Fields is fools gold, and won't even amount to Kordell 2.0

I get that there is no real gameplan but come on man, at least the offense can execute some series of plays with efficiency. The Bills only put up three points but they at least at times looked efficient and we never did.
I saw no pases down field. Zero!

Too soon for buyer’s remorse on Smith. Even for those of us who wished they’d hired a young offensive “mad scientist “ type for OC.

But if the struggles on offense continue into the regular season - considering the easier strength of schedule at the start - the cries for Smith’s head will get louder.
I guess it depends. If the offense looks the same as our last 2 OC’s ,throwing 2 yard passes, rare middle of the field,rare points in first half,turtle football perhaps there is someone else responsible?

We are doomed
iu

LOL...worst take ever. He is not Seattle Russ Wilson for sure, but dude threw for over 3,000 and about 25 TDs last year before he was benched for financial reasons. The O-line comes out like hot garbage and you blame it on Wilson.....come on bro. Dude is not washed and he's better than anyone we had last year. He'll have to do till they find "the guy." I think Fields is fools gold, and won't even amount to Kordell 2.0
Wilson is trash! Washed up! DONE! He's not even half the QB he was in Seattle. Justin Fields doesn't even belong on the roster. He can't read Defenses! This is a sub .500 team....we will be lucky to win 6 games with our schedule this year! This is all on Tomlin....this should be his last year!

Someone last season mentioned trading TJ Watt away for the future to build a team....I thought they were crazy......looking at this team now.....it's not a bad idea while you can probably get 2 #1 picks or a 1st & 2nd for him. This team is going nowhere!

George Pickens will have a Nuclear Meltdown by Week 3 in the NFL with the guys he's got throwing at him! Might as well trade him too!

I get that there is no real gameplan but come on man, at least the offense can execute some series of plays with efficiency. The Bills only put up three points but they at least at times looked efficient and we never did.
I saw no pases down field. Zero!
So you missed the pass to Pickens Tomlin challenged?

You can't be serious. Allen should play pretty much every snap of next week's preseason game. This should be it for Fields and Wilson.

Rus missed quite a bit of camp. You're comfortable with Rus not playing next week and going into the regular season opener with 10 pass attempts?

I guess when it comes to the importance of preseason games, we agree to disagree.
I really guess you miss my point. It doesn’t matter if it’s preseason. Nothing changes. They need to score some points. And yes,obviously in the regular season.

You can't be serious. Allen should play pretty much every snap of next week's preseason game. This should be it for Fields and Wilson.
It’s not like either one of them has shown they’re ready for the regular season. Hell, I’m not sure which one should start.

Wilson is trash! Washed up! DONE! He's not even half the QB he was in Seattle. Justin Fields doesn't even belong on the roster. He can't read Defenses! This is a sub .500 team....we will be lucky to win 6 games with our schedule this year! This is all on Tomlin....this should be his last year!

Someone last season mentioned trading TJ Watt away for the future to build a team....I thought they were crazy......looking at this team now.....it's not a bad idea while you can probably get 2 #1 picks or a 1st & 2nd for him. This team is going nowhere!

George Pickens will have a Nuclear Meltdown by Week 3 in the NFL with the guys he's got throwing at him! Might as well trade him too!
We'll be fine as long as they figure out the O-line.