• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

so last year Steelers were unstoppable in preseason and then **** the bed. this year not so much. maybe that means they start in Atlanta with a W

And then we'll see Field against 3rd stringers and learn nothing. Loooonggg year ahead IMO. Did we just extend Tomlin? 😡

Do you know what is brilliant? Flipping a young, raw tackle from left to right over and over again... sometimes i think our staff is trying to sabotage these guys😔
I think this is the issue right here. The kid is a LT. Play him there. He was successful as a LT at Georgia which is his natural position.
They did this with Big Dot playing him out of position. Goes to LA under Shawn McVay and Dotson now is a pro bowl RG his natural position.
Kendrick Green who played what three games at center in college and was a natural guard. Texans have him at guard and he played much better.
Idk but something not right here.

I think this is the issue right here. The kid is a LT. Play him there. He was successful as a LT at Georgia which is his natural position.
They did this with Big Dot playing him out of position. Goes to LA under Shawn McVay and Dotson now is a pro bowl RG his natural position.
Kendrick Green who played what three games at center in college and was a natural guard. Texans have him at guard and he played much better.
Idk but something not right here.
Yea, that "something" is Mike Tomlin at HC.

That's your prerogative. Had it been overturned or not even made - guess what? There would still be bitching and moaning...
If it was overturned I would have said it was a great challenge. I try to be fair. Give credit when it’s earned. And criticism for what was obviously a no catch. You’re right…..my prerogative.

I have always thought that.
I like Wilson, but i think he needs to be in a hybrid / roamer type role. He had good coverage on goaline which forced a high throw. I think he gets swallowed up inside alot though

who was the DB defender in the bills 3rd down throw? the one behind peyton wilson

Two runs by Fileds. We have no offense so far.

Its the preseason.. not one damn thing matters.. Duck Hodges can look like a superstar... every star playing not to get hurt can look like a bum... no gameplans, vanilla schemes