• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

why not keep russ wilson for the 2min drill? you get a cold Fields in for crunch time

What is up with Jones? Now he’s getting blown up by Bills backup.

53 total yards so far in total offense. No, Tomlin isn't a problem.

Forget the score which means nothing to me in the pre season. What concerns me this offense looks putrid. Wilson except for what one pass, was nothing special. They didn’t move the ball.
Fields just completed his first series and was very underwhelming. Jeez I expected that one of these guys especially Wilson would at least move the offense.

Repeat over and over again. It's just preseason. It's just preseason. There is no game planning.
"game planning" sure didn't help last year. The concerning thing is the guys losing 1 on 1 battles

Their TE was wide open on that play.

Good.. one of the things i think Fields has to really improve on is 2 minute offense... he sucks at it in his career

I'll probably get hell for this but after watching almost 6 Quarters of Pre-Season football I'm 100% confident this is a sub .500 team. I'm also confident that this should be Mike Tomlin's last season! More later!

BTW Broderick Jones forget how to play football? The O-line looks very bad....RB's still getting hit behind the LoS. This offense scares no one!

Good.. one of the things i think Fields has to really improve on is 2 minute offense... he sucks at it in his career
6-4 242 is plenty big enough
People think anyone smaller than Levon Kirkland is too small... these days Ilbs are oversized safeties

LOL He literally makes the wrong challege or non-challenge EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. The guy is as dumb as any coach I've ever seen.
I just think it’s crazy. We all have debated this topic on this board for years now. Why don’t we have someone assigned as their ONLY job watching a 4K feed of anything and immediately relaying to MT? This game is boring so I guess I’ll *****.

Last edited:
Let's see how badly the offense ends this half. This should be hilarious