• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Proud Boys

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Maybe I haven't been paying attention.
I don't really know anything about this group.
I looked it up on the internet, from what I read, they are pretty normal, all male group. All races, all sexual orientations. They denounce facism and well,, ill copy it here..

Core Values Of The Proud Boys

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us

im not a member,, im not recruiting for them or anything.. I just wanted to know your thoughts.. how they differ from 3%'rs.. oath takers ,, etc.

I first heard about them on here when Tibs said they were a white supremacists group (or something along those lines) and then was summarily taken behind the woodshed by someone that actually knew who they were. Before that I'd never heard of them. I still don't know anything about them except what you just posted.

proud-boys-black-leader.jpg

I advised Tibs - who cowers in fear of white supremacists while hiding inside a building being burned down by leftists, who can't sleep at night due to the evils of the white man as he uses the medicine and electronics built by white men and as the non-white men are aplenty in the raping and robbing and looting and burning in dozens of American cities, and who is certain that white supremacists are behind the riots and burning and looting despite thousands of videos and arrest records showing leftist scum is committing 100% of the crime - of the fact that the Proud Boys were run by an African-American.

Worst white supremacists ever.

You're racist, too?

I can't seem to channel any dead commie dictators or nazis. They're all getting shot,starved,imprisoned and gassed eternally in their own ring in hell or I'd like to think so.

I judge people by their good or bad works. Race is never even a thought ever. Period. Now the content of one's true character is revealed when things are the worst. When given the choice or opportunity to do great good or great wrong. What do they choose?

I have a great affinity for good people of all walks of life.

I can't seem to channel any dead commie dictators or nazis. They're all getting shot,starved,imprisoned and gassed eternally in their own ring in hell or I'd like to think so.

I judge people by their good or bad works. Race is never even a thought ever. Period. Now the content of one's true character is revealed when things are the worst. When given the choice or opportunity to do great good or great wrong. What do they choose?

I have a great affinity for good people of all walks of life.

I don't doubt it. I was being sarcastic

Maybe I haven't been paying attention.
I don't really know anything about this group.
I looked it up on the internet, from what I read, they are pretty normal, all male group. All races, all sexual orientations. They denounce facism and well,, ill copy it here..

Core Values Of The Proud Boys

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us

im not a member,, im not recruiting for them or anything.. I just wanted to know your thoughts.. how they differ from 3%'rs.. oath takers ,, etc.

Hell, I saw that and thought of starting a chapter in my county.

Hell, I saw that and thought of starting a chapter in my county.

If I was younger I'd sign up.

That's not sayin me and my 17inch biceps couldn't still **** up one of those Antifa ******** lol...plus I include a lot of cardio in my workout routine!!

Last edited:

That's not sayin me and my 17inch biceps couldn't still **** up one of those Antifa ******** lol...plus I include a lot of cardio in my workout routine!!

Freakishly large.

All about skill,precision and staying calm in chaos. The overwhelming majority of the anarchists are about as fearsome as a cloudy day. Hence masks and dark clothing giving the perception of badass. It's psychological. But they're cowards who missed out on discipline while younger.

All about skill,precision and staying calm in chaos. The overwhelming majority of the anarchists are about as fearsome as a cloudy day. Hence masks and dark clothing giving the perception of badass. It's psychological. But they're cowards who missed out on discipline while younger.

Freakishly large.

Freakishly large, not even close!.
Was talking about my arm not my dick LOL!
After I read that I had my wife accurately measure them and they are actually 16 inches.

Both James Harrison and JJ Watt have 21 inch biceps. Very large but I wouldn't consider even that freakish.

15 -17 inch arms are a good size. Makes you look fit rather than grotesque.

Van Damme had 16 inch biceps..
jeanclaude.jpg

I imagine many NFL running backs have biceps in that range.

Conner is turnin into a beast! His tats blow but who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZTZvXVxhg

Last edited:
Freakishly large, not even close!.
Was talking about my arm not my dick LOL!
After I read that I had my wife accurately measure them and they are actually 16 inches.

No, there was some guy here a few years ago who said he had "freakishly large biceps" and got enough abuse over it that he left the board. That's what I was referring to.

No, there was some guy here a few years ago who said he had "freakishly large biceps" and got enough abuse over it that he left the board. That's what I was referring to.

LOL...I was beginning to have the suspicion you were being sarcastic as I was composing my response to that. lol

I first heard of them when I saw this video of one laying out a Antifa ******.

Dude was out before he hit the pavement. His street protesting days are probably over with the onset of that PTSD.

Dude was out before he hit the pavement. His street protesting days are probably over with the onset of that PTSD.

Watch closely as they drag him away. Stiff as a board.