• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Proud Boys

Freakishly large, not even close!.
Was talking about my arm not my dick LOL!
After I read that I had my wife accurately measure them and they are actually 16 inches.

Both James Harrison and JJ Watt have 21 inch biceps. Very large but I wouldn't consider even that freakish.

15 -17 inch arms are a good size. Makes you look fit rather than grotesque.

Van Damme had 16 inch biceps..
jeanclaude.jpg

I imagine many NFL running backs have biceps in that range.

Conner is turnin into a beast! His tats blow but who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZTZvXVxhg

3/4ths of your upper arm mass is your triceps. The biceps is relatively small by comparison. Those concentration curls and hammer curls will push up those peaks. You've got to snowcap them with large shoulders to really look impressive. Now being really functional,fluid,powerful and strong requires a whole range of things to develop.

And it's never too late to be the best you can be.

3/4ths of your upper arm mass is your triceps. The biceps is relatively small by comparison. Those concentration curls and hammer curls will push up those peaks. You've got to snowcap them with large shoulders to really look impressive. Now being really functional,fluid,powerful and strong requires a whole range of things to develop.

And it's never too late to be the best you can be.

My arms never got big until I realized that. I would think that a RB would need strong biceps to hang on to the ball.

I first heard of them when I saw this video of one laying out a Antifa ******.

I care not what happens to Antifa when they start trouble in terms of them getting their rear ends kicked on the streets, but what happens when they start carrying guns or weapons?

I care not what happens to Antifa when they start trouble in terms of them getting their rear ends kicked on the streets, but what happens when they start carrying guns or weapons?
What have we all done so far? We'll do more of the same.

Read where a bunch of gay men took over the hashtag ProudBoys. That’s kinda funny.

I don't know who the proud boys are, but I have a suggestion. Bring a boom box and play the national anthem, it would probably make half or BLM And Antifa take a knee.

Last edited:
If I was younger I'd sign up.

That's not sayin me and my 17inch biceps couldn't still **** up one of those Antifa ******** lol...plus I include a lot of cardio in my workout routine!!

You got an inch on me bro. (that's what she said)

As a Gavin McInnes fan and supporter, I watched in real time the creation of the Proud Boys which all started with him making fun of the show producer whose nickname was 'Rat' by always singing 'Proud of Your Boy' to him. It then evolved into a drinking club with some of the audience members with the moniker of Western Chauvinism or as they always put it, 'The west is the best'. It was a silly club that was just for fun. Then came the evening a few years back where Gavin had a speaking engagement in NY and Antifa made it known they were going to be there. A few of the Proud Boys showed to be a buffer between them and Gavin. Several of the soy boy Antifa ***** crossed the line (many had weapons) and assaulted Gavin and a few of the Proud Boys and in turn they got their ***** handed to them. Gavin and Co. were not the instigators, just the finishers like they always are. It was at this point the Left found their "boogie man" they've been clamoring for.

As a Gavin McInnes fan and supporter, I watched in real time the creation of the Proud Boys which all started with him making fun of the show producer whose nickname was 'Rat' by always singing 'Proud of Your Boy' to him. It then evolved into a drinking club with some of the audience members with the moniker of Western Chauvinism or as they always put it, 'The west is the best'. It was a silly club that was just for fun. Then came the evening a few years back where Gavin had a speaking engagement in NY and Antifa made it known they were going to be there. A few of the Proud Boys showed to be a buffer between them and Gavin. Several of the soy boy Antifa ***** crossed the line (many had weapons) and assaulted Gavin and a few of the Proud Boys and in turn they got their ***** handed to them. Gavin and Co. were not the instigators, just the finishers like they always are. It was at this point the Left found their "boogie man" they've been clamoring for.

Thats pretty interesting. Thanks for enlightening some of us (me) on how they came about.

I open this thread at least one a day soley in hopes of seeing more videos of Proud Boys knocking Antifa soy boys the F out.

And didn't the proud boys who ended the "fight" face jail time?

And didn't the proud boys who ended the "fight" face jail time?

They should have gotten a public service citation. This one sided leftist use of violence has to end. If they keep choosing this path which will bring absolutely nobody to their cause,then it should be met with overwhelming force.

You live by the sword then you will surely die by the sword. This has been true since the beginning of the human race.

Here we still have the right to life,liberty and the pursuit of happiness. People have a right to move around freely without the threat of mobs and criminals on every corner. Hence the need for laws and law enforcement. Which are the only thing that stands in the way of complete chaos and anarchy.

If you look closely the kid in the video had a baton. He hit the guy on the ground with it in the beginning. The proud boy picks it up after the leftist fractured his skull on the asphalt. Someone got ****** up with a bike lock in berkley a few years ago. That kyle rittenhouser kid with the ar was shot at first by a leftist. The mainstream media calls it how they want you to see it.

Last edited:
Read where a bunch of gay men took over the hashtag ProudBoys. That’s kinda funny.

It does sound like a name a gay organization would have.

Last edited:
The vitriol is always one way. We never see this side of the conversation in the news.

tRyufnZ.jpg

Oh yeah....and congrats to the doctors that treated the president......good job.

gzkEnem.jpg