• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Putin warns Trump of NWO

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I misread the title, and thought that Putin warned Trump about NWA.

"Do NOT say the band's name, Donald."

Wait ... Putin called ME to warn about YOU.
No, no, no, he was calling us all to warn against POP. I swear for every one lucid well thought out post he makes he has to offset it with crazy YouTube theories or Patriots *** kissing. I think he might be Bipolar.

Last edited:
I don't know about the NWO but Donald needs to keep one eye on this Colorado delegate Kendal Unruh and her fellow Colorado Rules Committee Pals.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...p-trump-republican-convention-emerges-n594766

Anti-Trump forces are launching
what the organizer of the movement describes as a "multi-pronged" approach to stop Donald Trump at the Republican National Convention, one that could cause chaos on the convention floor.

Colorado delegate Kendal Unruh is the leader of the effort, which centers around changing the convention rules to include a "conscience clause" that would allow delegates bound to Trump to vote against him, even on the first ballot at the July convention. Two sources involved in Unruh's effort to change the committee's rules say they've already secured ten Rules Committee delegates to vote for the resolution, including Unruh and her fellow Colorado Rules Committee member Guy Short. The other eight could not be independently confirmed. Unruh declined to release their names because she said she and others involved in the efforts had received threats from Trump supporters.

Even some in the Republican establishment in Colorado have warned Unruh her "future in politics is over." But she has no plans to back down.

Unruh says she's been hearing growing interest in her proposal since it began to draw media attention last week, and many of the delegates she hears from already believe they aren't legally bound under Republican National Committee rules to back Donald Trump. It's an obscure interpretation of the party rules that's gained traction in recent months as dissatisfaction with the presumptive GOP nominee has grown.

"There's no concrete plan," the strategist said, "so that's why I don't take it too seriously."

Unruh says the Trump campaign is underestimating her effort.

"They're anticipating we're not going to be as organized as we are," she said.

Unruh tapped Regina Thompson, another Colorado delegate and Tea Party organizer who led Cruz's delegate operation in the state and helped him elect his full slate of delegates to the convention there, to start building out the logistics of their operation. They're looking at it as a whip operation, Unruh said, and they have a spreadsheet of key Rules Committee members she hopes to sway to ultimately gather the 56 votes she wants to pass the resolution.

But Unruh acknowledged a major challenge to her effort: They have "no clue" what happens if they're successful. They purposely haven't sought out or endorsed an alternative to Trump, acting under more of an "if we build it, the candidate will come" mentality, so as to avoid turning off supporters of any of Trump's opponents.

sO0Iu6x.gif

ETkabqY.gif

I misread the title, and thought that Putin warned Trump about NWA.

"Do NOT say the band's name, Donald."

I don't understand why the Bureau of Land Management keeps protesting either.