• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Realistic FA options

I think it will be Maye who falls. I think his production could leave that slimmer of a wonder...
Many analysts are really down on Maye (Simms and Hodge especially)
Having seen quite a bit of his play in the past few years and I just don't get the hype train that was behind him. The train has been slowing quite a bit as of late. He is streaky and inconsistent frequently and didn't play too many tough D's outside of NC State.

He may be good as he does have an arm, but his release time may cause him troubles vs NFL defenses (I think he reminds me of Leftwich in some ways). I wouldn't knowingly spend a top 5 pick on Lefty or Maye, I bet he still goes top 10 because it's a QB driven league, but not so sure he shouldn't be more mid-late first round talent. Now if he's falling like Rodgers did and still there at 20??? i'd have to ponder pulling that trigger as he would be an upgrade for us

Many analysts are really down on Maye (Simms and Hodge especially)
Having seen quite a bit of his play in the past few years and I just don't get the hype train that was behind him. The train has been slowing quite a bit as of late. He is streaky and inconsistent frequently and didn't play too many tough D's outside of NC State.

He may be good as he does have an arm, but his release time may cause him troubles vs NFL defenses (I think he reminds me of Leftwich in some ways). I wouldn't knowingly spend a top 5 pick on Lefty or Maye, I bet he still goes top 10 because it's a QB driven league, but not so sure he shouldn't be more mid-late first round talent. Now if he's falling like Rodgers did and still there at 20??? i'd have to ponder pulling that trigger as he would be an upgrade for us

What if Russell Wilson is in the QB room ?

I don’t think they sign Wilson, unless it’s cheaper than dirt (NOT our beloved O’l center, but stuff out in the field dirt).

Trade DJ and get that “wild” 2nd rounder, Put it with our 1st & 2 2nds to move up and get the franchise QB. KP* for back up, **** Wilson and his hype (that’s better than KP8).

Salute the nation