• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Refugees from Previously Banned Countries Flood Into US

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
77% of refugees allowed into U.S. since travel reprieve hail from seven suspect countries

The State Department has more than doubled the rate of refugees from Iraq, Syria and other suspect countries in the week since a federal judge’s reprieve, in what analysts said appears to be a push to admit as many people as possible before another court puts the program back on ice.

A staggering 77 percent of the 1,100 refugees let in since Judge James L. Robart’s Feb. 3 order have been from the seven suspect countries. Nearly a third are from Syria alone — a country that President Trump has ordered be banned altogether from the refugee program. Another 21 percent are from Iraq. By contrast, in the two weeks before Judge Robart’s order, just 9 percent of refugees were from Syria and 6 percent were from Iraq.

“There’s no doubt in my mind they would be doing whatever they could to get people in before something changes because, from their perspective, their motivation is to resettle these folks. It would not be the first time that State Department officials have prioritized facilitating someone’s entry to the United States over security concerns,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies.

---------------------------

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/refugees-entering-us-doubled-rate-ruling-trump-tra/

The next time an Arab goes kablooey and kills a bunch of people here, that's on Obama and the idiot judges of the 9th Circus. And POS Robart.

If we cannot properly screen the people coming into our country and if we cannot restrict it to the countries that are likely to send us a terrorist then we should cut off all immigration until we have a better process in place.

Wonder if those folks who got plowed into at that outdoor Christmas bizarre in Germany a few months ago wish the refugees/immigrants had been properly vetted. In reality I guess they don't care because they are friggin dead. Maybe their families wish something more had been done

It appears that the rights of foreigners to enter our country is more important than our rights, as citizens, to protect ourselves. How much more ****** up can a country get?

1jdim6.jpg

We don't need that **** here. They'll figure out how to fix this without the wacky 9th Circuit Court. I also heard they were going to split the 9th Circuit and start a new 12th circuit court. Dems are gonna lose their **** when that happens.

Foiled France terror plot appears ISIS-inspired, source says
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/europe/france-terror-arrest/index.html

The next time an Arab goes kablooey and kills a bunch of people here, that's on Obama and the idiot judges of the 9th Circus. And POS Robart.

OK, enough of that ****. That's like saying "The next time there's a mass shooting, blame everyone who ever upheld the 2nd amendment."

Get a grip.

OK, enough of that ****. That's like saying "The next time there's a mass shooting, blame everyone who ever upheld the 2nd amendment."

Get a grip.
but isn't that what the left does?

Really? Just **** off you liberal agitator. You really can't be this stupid.

But we can all clearly see how stupid people like you are.

Did this bother you?

Right wing militia member aims rifle at federal agents during Bundy ranch standoff

Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077_0.jpg

Of course it didn't......not at all. Now imagine a brown person doing that. I'll bet you were upset when that terrorist LaVoy Finicum was killed....i'd bet anything.

White privilege knows almost no bounds.....

Did this bother you?

Right wing militia member aims rifle at federal agents during Bundy ranch standoff

Of course it didn't......not at all. Now imagine a brown person doing that. I'll bet you were upset when that terrorist LaVoy Finicum was killed....i'd bet anything.

How the **** would you know if it bothered me? I never got involved in that discussion. Don't put thoughts in my head or words in my mouth you know nothing about.

but isn't that what the left does?

Yes. Everything is someone else's fault. There's an excuse for every failure. Do you actually believe Trump was told by a "law enforcement official" that he had to implement the ban immediately? At what point do you guys start to question Trump's accountability?

Was he? Are we now allowed or encouraged to question the POTUS?
For the past eight goddamned years, it was considered racist to question the POTUS.

Yeah they're brown........dear god.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Are you freaking stupid or what? TERRORISTS are trying to get here to hurt us. We're making it easier for them. Duh.

Did this bother you?

Doesn't bother me a bit. Those federal agents were acting out of the scope of the law and thus the people had a god given right to use deadly force to protect themselves, their rights and their neighbors.

It appears that the rights of foreigners to enter our country is more important than our rights, as citizens, to protect ourselves. How much more ****** up can a country get?

Because immigrants tend to vote Democrat. Now shut up and quit being racist.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Are you freaking stupid or what? TERRORISTS are trying to get here to hurt us. We're making it easier for them. Duh.

I'm stupid????????

Chances of being killed in a terrorist attack committed by a refuge:

1 in 3.6 billion

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis#full

Go down to the section titled "The Attacks" to find that info.

That study was published by the CATO institute a Koch bros. funded right wing outfit if evere there was one.

Don't be a Trump Chump© or a racist, both are vile, and truly the definition of stupid.

Last edited: