• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember that "success story" in Yemen?

Spike

Reaction score

U.S. Closes Embassy in Yemen Five Months After Obama Touted U.S. Success in That Country

http://news.yahoo.com/us-closes-embassy-yemen-evacuates-staff-050659982.html

-----------------------

One failure after other.

His Muslim Brotherhood buddies even failed in Egypt.

Marines Surrender Weapons Before Yemen Evacuation

U.S. Embassy Marines in Yemen handed over their M-9 pistols and M-4 carbines before evacuating the chaotic country with diplomatic personnel, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

A Marine spokesman could not immediately say whether the surrender of weapons by Embassy Marines in an evacuation was unprecedented.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/02/11/marines-surrender-weapons-before-yemen-evacuation.html

Wow. As a patriotic American, I find that second article inflammatory. Any decent American should be pissed off after reading that. I could make a hell of a campaign ad out of that if I were running against the Dems in 2016.

I'm starting to like this Ted Cruz guy...

Cruz: ‘Solution to ISIS Is Not Expanded Medicaid in Iraq’

“The solution to ISIS is not eradicating poverty throughout the Middle East. The solution to ISIS is not expanded Medicaid in Iraq. The solution to ISIS is to hunt down and kill the terrorist leaders, but when you have an administration that will not utter the words ‘radical Islamic terrorist,’ you have an administration that is unwilling to effectively design and implement a strategy to defeat radical Islamic terrorists”

“The words radical Islamic terrorism do not come out of the president’s mouth. The word jihad does not come out of the president’s mouth, and that is dangerous”

“Listen, the Shias and Sunnis have been battling with each other since 632 AD. For a president of the United States to believe he is going to resolve a 1500-year-old religious conflict is the height of hubris and ignorance”

“It’s not our job or objective to cause Sunni and Shiite to sit down and break bread together and embrace like brothers. It is our job to prevent Islamist terrorists who want to murder Americans and our allies from being able to do so” .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PttqaWfheo

2meby45.jpg

President Obama was interviewed on YouTube by loony blogger GloZell Green who wears green lipstick and eats cereal out of her bathwater. They joked about police killing black men in hoodies. As they laughed, Iran took over Yemen, but they refused to let that spoil a cool and wonderful moment.

oga1w9.jpg

Last edited:
There are now reports that the Marines only destrored emplaced weapons and did NOT surrender any personal weapons.

Sometimes it is hard to know who/what to believe.

Spike, I steal and share so much of your **** on Facebook. Thank you.