• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Robinson vs. Harris

Najee
FR 61 attempts 370yds 3 TD 6.1.avg
SO 117 attempts 783 yds 4 TDs 6.7 avg
JR 209 attemps 1224 yds 13 TDs 5.9 avg
sr 251 attemppts 1466 yds 26 TDs 5.8 avg

robinson
FR 86 attempts 703 yds 4 TDs 8.2 avg
SO 195 attempts 1127 yds 11 TDs 5.8 avg
JR 258 attempts 1580 yds 18 TDs 6.1 avg

look pretty similar

except Najee wasa TD machine his senior year

Neither did a hell of a lot as a receiver but were decent enough.....

and most would agree that SEC defenses tend to be better than Big XII defenses overall

Most would argue that Alabama had an Offensive line that was great and had quite a few pro's. Najee's OL was far better. The combine numbers and pro day numbers are where? Oh that right Harris did not run any of them. He duped the Steelers.

Most would argue that Alabama had an Offensive line that was great and had quite a few pro's. Najee's OL was far better. The combine numbers and pro day numbers are where? Oh that right Harris did not run any of them. He duped the Steelers.
I addressed your assertion that "no way did they have similar stats"

I showed you they did and you want to make an excuse...

not sure about the OL for either team but Najee certainly racked up his yards in a conference which typically plays much stronger on defense than the Big XII does

doesn't matter though, once again you state **** that is easily proven to be incorrect.

I know that dim wit. I'm not expecting you to do the work an offer a side by comparisons, but would be interesting. : )
Since when have YOU:

1. Done the work to prove anything??? Plagiarism isn't doing the work, asshat.

2. Own up to being wrong 85% of the time you throw your chyt against the wall hoping for it to stick???

Waiting...

Wrong. Bama's OLs were pretty average compared to the 3 previous years and before that. Keep trying though - I KNOW FOR A FACT that you didn't watch ONE ******* GAME during Bama's season(s) w/ Najee at RB...

Since when have YOU:

1. Done the work to prove anything??? Plagiarism isn't doing the work, asshat.

2. Own up to being wrong 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999?% of the time you throw your chyt against the wall hoping for it to stick???

Waiting...
fixed it for you

Wrong. Bama's OLs were pretty average compared to the 3 previous years and before that. Keep trying though - I KNOW FOR A FACT that you didn't watch ONE ******* GAME during Bama's season(s) w/ Najee at RB...
Can't blame him....who wants to watch those inbred *******

everyone knows he doesn't watch games...hell he is on record here stating bullshit about a game and then saying he didn't even watch it

he doesn't research anything and most of the crap he posts can be debunked quickly (see stat comparison above) and if you cared to, you could likely quickly find most of his "analysis" on the site he stole it from

Can't blame him....who wants to watch those inbred *******

everyone knows he doesn't watch games...hell he is on record here stating bullshit about a game and then saying he didn't even watch it

he doesn't research anything and most of the crap he posts can be debunked quickly (see stat comparison above) and if you cared to, you could likely quickly find most of his "analysis" on the site he stole it from

WhoAly **** Coolie, I just ****-ing put a (spaghetti) meatball through my left nostril, after reading your first line…………………………. Talk about funny as hell and PROPER use of “verbality”.

Salute the nation

WhoAly **** Coolie, I just ****-ing put a (spaghetti) meatball through my left nostril, after reading your first line…………………………. Talk about funny as hell and PROPER use of “verbality”.

Salute the nation
His comment was pure gold otherwise...

Rumors were that the Steelers offensive line was not good most of last season. I thought Najee did well considering that. Hopefully with a revamped O line Najee will explode this upcoming season!

Rumors were that the Steelers offensive line was not good most of last season. I thought Najee did well considering that. Hopefully with a revamped O line Najee will explode this upcoming season!

Don’t forget, Najee played hurt for a good portion of the season as well.

Salute the nation

That Offensive line was good enough for an undrafted rookie Jaylen Warren to average 4.9 YPC

I think a lot of you miss point. I'm saying Harris was a pretty much rock solid cant miss prospect coming out of college. But the talking heads were like you can't take a rb. Now this guy is top 10 material. I will even say he's better but how much better can he be?

Maybe he has a son named Will.

I heard that dude is dangerous.

BriefWarmheartedAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Wait, 'Bama was on television in 2020? Somebody shoulda said something.

You know for a fact? How? Bawhahaha. WRONG. No Alabama's OL has been good during Harris tenure. Are you really blaming his blocking in college? You amuse me, sort of like you a clown with yankees hat and dark shades all the time. You only need to invest $5.00 for a rubber clown nose. I use my winnings from our bet and complete the costume if I choose to make it.

You know for a fact? How? Bawhahaha. WRONG. No Alabama's OL has been good during Harris tenure. Are you really blaming his blocking in college? You amuse me, sort of like you a clown with yankees hat and dark shades all the time. You only need to invest $5.00 for a rubber clown nose. I use my winnings from our bet if I choose to make it.
well YOU were blaming robinson's blocking

and he wasn't blaming Najee's OL, he just stated it was not as good as previous versions of the OL

You were still wrong about Najee's stats not being similar to robinson's in college so now you are trying to divert the discussion to something else entirely

at least berm is amusing

you don't even bring that aspect to this site

Robinson is a much better receiver than Najee and he has home run ability that Najee lacks. Robinson is far more elusive. Not all receptions are the same for RBs. Najee has good hands and can catch screens and dump offs but he’s not running WR routes downfield like Robinson can.

The difference is Najee is a dependable workhorse and Robinson can be an explosive game changer.

Robinson is a much better receiver than Najee and he has home run ability that Najee lacks. Robinson is far more elusive. Not all receptions are the same for RBs. Najee has good hands and can catch screens and dump offs but he’s not running WR routes downfield like Robinson can.

The difference is Najee is a dependable workhorse and Robinson can be an explosive game changer.
well the game changing route runner had fewer receiving yards and TDs than the plodding workhorse at the college level

hell their total scrimmage yards were damn near identical their last college seasons 1894 for robinson and 1891 for Najee

At best, Harris would be RB3 in this draft process. That description of the difference between Najee and Robinson is absolutely perfect. It was the difference between Najee and Etienne as well.