• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

I have always been on the fence with this. I never wanted the Republicans to push the issue because they may lose support of some people. But Dan Bongino said something that changed my mind. He stated that a formed fetus has its own DNA and is no longer just a part of a womans body. At that point you are killing a human being.

It's murder. It will always be murder. Wrong will always be wrong no matter how many people are doing it. Just as right will always be right no matter how few are doing it.

Now if we're just empty soulless vessels I suppose one could argue it doesn't matter much on anything. If we are children of God then one could ask would you feel ok killing a child of God with Christ standing behind you?

Any positive away from evil in our society is a great thing. We've been going down the toilet for a good long while now.

I'm curious as to how many people cheering the Roe v Wade decision are more happy to be sticking it to the Democrats than they are pro-life. :unsure:
Had the libs left the protocols for abortion as they were when the Roe decision was made, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But they didn't, so we are. They did this to themselves.

I'm curious as to how many people cheering the Roe v Wade decision are more happy to be sticking it to the Democrats than they are pro-life. :unsure:
Some are pro-life, some also just realize it was a horrible decision from a jurisprudence standpoint and are happy to see the Court reset to interpreting law based on the Constitution vs. legislating from the bench. (I am both).

But I'm sure some love sticking it to the Democrats too. As I'm sure some so-called pro-choicers are just as angry about a GOP win as they are about the decision itself. I have never before seen so many abortion-worshipping people come out of the woodwork. And support for it at all stages of pregnancy be so extreme.

Had the libs left the protocols for abortion as they were when the Roe decision was made, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But they didn't, so we are. They did this to themselves.
Look dude, this is a non-issue for me either way. I have no animosity or sympathy toward either group. I think both are pretty retarded and hypocritical for the most part, but they are gonna do what they do.

I fear for the judges who voted against abortion. The world has gone crazy with nuts and guns. Even in places like Japan.

Look dude, this is a non-issue for me either way. I have no animosity or sympathy toward either group. I think both are pretty retarded and hypocritical for the most part, but they are gonna do what they do.

Sarge, as to the Supreme Court decision, no person knowledgeable about the Roe decision, the Constitution, or the 10th amendment can reasonably differ with the court or the reasoning behind the decision. The court did NOT outlaw abortion. The court merely stated a blatantly obvious fact: laws regarding health and safety rest with the states and the court was clearly wrong in mandating that the Federal government grant a right to abortion in all states.

Every state has differing rules for funding education, or taxpayer funded healthcare, or property taxes, or court systems, or funding police departments. Health and safety are local issues, to be determined by each state as it sees fit, within the limits set by the Constitution (such as cannot ban health care or education based on race, religion, etc.)

Um, Look dude? My response wasn't directed at you, but simply expressing my opinion on what's happening. If abortion was still a solemn, rare event, it likely never makes it back to the SC for review. I'm with the 70% or so of the country that feels a 15-week cutoff is reasonable. Those that want it banned completely and those that want to have a needled sucking the brains out at birth will probably both be disappointed when the individual states decide. I wasn't looking to stick it to anyone.

Last edited:
The communists are getting more violent. Killing Abe, harassing Supreme Court justices in their homes and in public. I'm afraid things will get worse. My guess it's because the communists are losing their grip on poverty. The fear the upcoming elections. This is their response. Their action.

Power, not poverty.

Power, not poverty.

They need to be out of power and people need to be so informed and aware of them, they never get voted in again.

It's unfortunate we all have to pay the price when they have control. This current installed mail in administration has already reached historic levels of awful.

They're not surviving this train wreck and rightfully so.

It's murder. It will always be murder. Wrong will always be wrong no matter how many people are doing it. Just as right will always be right no matter how few are doing it.

Now if we're just empty soulless vessels I suppose one could argue it doesn't matter much on anything. If we are children of God then one could ask would you feel ok killing a child of God with Christ standing behind you?

Any positive away from evil in our society is a great thing. We've been going down the toilet for a good long while now.
“Yea, let God be true, but every man a liar…“

They convinced themselves it was just “access to a medical procedure.”

I suppose it will be " mob rule" for this country from now on. The bullies get their way.

I suppose it will be " mob rule" for this country from now on. The bullies get their way.
Democracy/mob rule. Same thing.

I don't give a damn about the cheating assed Democrats or the spineless Republicans. Two wings of the same bird, making a slow left turn
as for abortions, i believe in pro-choice, but not for the sake of using abortions as a means of birth control (which, despite the media saying that number is low, even one life perished is too many). I do believe abortions should be allowed in the case of rape, incest and if the mother's physical life is in jeopardy. I don't believe abortions should be allowed for social purposes (to include the ending of a relationship). Everyone knows that the female can become pregnant by having sex, though it seems that the Left now believes that a person can get pregnant by drinking a glass of water or inhaling too much CO2. And now that MEN can get pregnant, its a whole 'nother ball game.
Yep...I've been wondering what's going through the head of one poster.. Been an interesting study for quite awhile....Now confirmed.. If his pals are like him and we're hoping that they are going to save this country, we're definitely ******. Gubmint workers...Gubmint workers... That's all I got to say about that.

Last edited:
A pure democracy is essentially mob rule. We have laws and a constitution that protect us from a democracy.

We have democratic elections, but we are not a democracy. Thank God for that.
Right. Ask a sheep, surrounded by wolves, what they think about democracy.

Yep...I've been wondering what's going through the head of one poster.. Been an interesting study for quite awhile....Now confirmed.. If his pals are like him and we're hoping that they are going to save this country, we're definitely ******. Gubmint workers...Gubmint workers... That's all I got to say about that.
I’m going to assume this is aimed at me. You make a lot of assumptions (yeah, I know, I made one too). All I’m going to say is this. That you are expecting anyone other than yourself to step up and save the country tells me everything thing I need to know. See, if a time comes where the **** hits the fan in this country, even at my age, I know what I’ll be doing. I’m prepared.

Based on your own words, I know what you’ll be doing too. That’s why we’re in the mess we’re in. Too many people expecting someone else to do the heavy lifting.

Last edited:
The US and the world are much safer because dangerous men were willing to do bad things to bad people in ways, places, times that no one knew about.....this trend is probably abating for decades since the end of the Cold War, and the safety and freedoms will be more limited going forward....for all.