• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Maybe that 630K gets greatly reduced as both men and women remember that unprotected sex has consequences and they use protection.

Part of the problem is that adoption is an overly complicated racket.
Yep adopting should be a thorough background check and after adoption verification of the adoptive parents treating the kid right… there is no world where that should cost 70k or well hardly anything really…

No Pro Choice person will have a single damn thing to say about this travesty. Video included of them drugging women before counseling them to abort or not.

No Pro Choice person will have a single damn thing to say about this travesty. Video included of them drugging women before counseling them to abort or not.

While I doubt it’s that widespread an issue, there are very unscrupulous doctors out there… i was born in the 70’s and my mother always told me that a certain doctor at mcgee perpetually tried to get her to abort me… like hardcore advocated it repeatedly… kept telling her id be born deformed or brain addled… lol ( i mean i may have addled my brain a bit with booze and deformed my body with stupid sports as a kid, but i was born healthy)

She always assumed it was more lucrative for that doc for her to get the abortion, but I was planned and she wasn’t even thinking of aborting …

But other women she knew had the same story… they were really pushing it for a while

Also in regards to abortion in general, you always have to factor in that Hardcore globalists are based around the ideal of population control… they believe that the world needs to be maintained under a billion people for sustainable resource sharing.. few talk about that aspect.. abortion absolutely played into their concept of maintaining that, so id expect that faction will make a larger play to get it universally reinstated again… probably through backdoor international methods if they cant do something federally here… im sure they have a plan

Part of the problem is that adoption is an overly complicated racket.
We adopted our son over 30 years ago, months and months of counseling and background checks. Oh yeah, and tens of thousands of $$$$.

Make it financially easier to adopt and people will open their homes and hearts.

We adopted our son over 30 years ago, months and months of counseling and background checks. Oh yeah, and tens of thousands of $$$$.

Make it financially easier to adopt and people will open their homes and hearts.
Same here, except after going through the shakedown process, we adopted from overseas.

A lot of murders taking place. My brain can't even comprehend the type of person who could do such a thing for a living. That's got to be one cold dark soul with no conscience at all. A serial killers dream job.

Its a country of 258 million adults… if you’d like me to produce an extremist in any particular faction, i will happily ablige… shall i go search the Dem political boards for some people who want to mass exterminate all republicans then stereotype all democrats with those few opinions?

Lol I was born Catholic but converted to an evangelical church in second grade. When i got older I often helped evangelical groups when tgey needed chaparones or labor volunteers for various functions… i will attest that sure there are some extreme people there, but that isn’t the general person… its just the narrative based on the loudest and most extreme from that group.

You should know better than to fall for stereotypes lol
you can throw a used condom in the "Occupy Democrats" forum on Fascistbook and hit a dozen before the rubber is on the ground

just gonna leave this right here.

So, he said what people wanted to hear to get votes, only to back out of his commitment after he got elected?

Unpossible

6-3 never felt so good. Damn shame they cheated in 2020 or it would be 7-2. **** libs, great work overturning the right to murder babies.

So, he said what people wanted to hear to get votes, only to back out of his commitment after he got elected?

Unpossible
you referring to Bath House Barry and the abortion stance or Bumbling Biden and his student loan cancellations?

This couldn’t be more true. Especially with more women working through most fertile years there are more people who might be open to adoption & have financial resources to raise a child in good environment.

Didn’t Obama say he didn’t want his girls punished with a pregnancy?

you referring to Bath House Barry and the abortion stance or Bumbling Biden and his student loan cancellations?
Yes, and countless others

Imagine that, a Politician saying one thing to get elected, then decided to not follow through. Just like all the Republicans that kept voting to repeal Osamacare when they had no power to do so, then had amnesia whe the people gave them the power to do so.

I'm seeing a lot of pissed off Dims on social media because Bomma didn't fix it when He had the chance and they're mad because Pelosi is using it to send out fund raising emails. "WTF didn't you fix it already?" Well, that's because they like to keep issues alive to raise money. Problem is if you leave it out there too long things might not go your way.
It's like with immigration. Bomma and the Dims could have passed a new immigration law letting everyone in but they wanted a wedge issue to campaign on, "Republicans hate brown people, yadda, yadda...." plus Congress didn't really want their names on a vote. Oops, Trump got elected and the law gets enforced and a wall goes up.

I'm seeing a lot of pissed off Dims on social media because Bomma didn't fix it when He had the chance and they're mad because Pelosi is using it to send out fund raising emails. "WTF didn't you fix it already?" Well, that's because they like to keep issues alive to raise money. Problem is if you leave it out there too long things might not go your way.
It's like with immigration. Bomma and the Dims could have passed a new immigration law letting everyone in but they wanted a wedge issue to campaign on, "Republicans hate brown people, yadda, yadda...." plus Congress didn't really want their names on a vote. Oops, Trump got elected and the law gets enforced and a wall goes up.
You could throw gun control into that mix as well. The Democrats could have solved a lot of their own problems but fundraising is more important. I'm almost amazed at how many people don't get that. If they wanted it fixed, it would have been fixed.

This is overwhelmingly the moderate viewpoint… 15 weeks then its cut off. We don’t know when life starts but we pretty much know the baby is sentient in the womb so this is the happy medium

This is overwhelmingly the moderate viewpoint… 15 weeks then its cut off. We don’t know when life starts but we pretty much know the baby is sentient in the womb so this is the happy medium
Right? The left would have us believe that everyone's all on on complete bodily autonomy for 9 months without regard to the second person involved. It's simply not true. And there are just as many women who support this as men.

Right? The left would have us believe that everyone's all on on complete bodily autonomy for 9 months without regard to the second person involved. It's simply not true. And there are just as many women who support this as men.
Did you survey everyone in the world and come up with 50/50 results?

Ironically, statistically or demographically speaking Obama had he been spawned a decade or two later may never have had the audacity of life much less hope.

I'm curious as to how many people cheering the Roe v Wade decision are more happy to be sticking it to the Democrats than they are pro-life. :unsure:

I'm curious as to how many people cheering the Roe v Wade decision are more happy to be sticking it to the Democrats than they are pro-life. :unsure:
I don't give a damn about the cheating assed Democrats or the spineless Republicans. Two wings of the same bird, making a slow left turn
as for abortions, i believe in pro-choice, but not for the sake of using abortions as a means of birth control (which, despite the media saying that number is low, even one life perished is too many). I do believe abortions should be allowed in the case of rape, incest and if the mother's physical life is in jeopardy. I don't believe abortions should be allowed for social purposes (to include the ending of a relationship). Everyone knows that the female can become pregnant by having sex, though it seems that the Left now believes that a person can get pregnant by drinking a glass of water or inhaling too much CO2. And now that MEN can get pregnant, its a whole 'nother ball game.

I'm a pro-choice Republican but I just think it's funny as hell. They had their chances over the last 50 years to pass a national abortion law but they didn't do it in order to keep a campaign and fund raising issue.

I don't give a damn about the cheating assed Democrats or the spineless Republicans. Two wings of the same bird, making a slow left turn
as for abortions, i believe in pro-choice, but not for the sake of using abortions as a means of birth control (which, despite the media saying that number is low, even one life perished is too many). I do believe abortions should be allowed in the case of rape, incest and if the mother's physical life is in jeopardy. I don't believe abortions should be allowed for social purposes (to include the ending of a relationship). Everyone knows that the female can become pregnant by having sex, though it seems that the Left now believes that a person can get pregnant by drinking a glass of water or inhaling too much CO2. And now that MEN can get pregnant, its a whole 'nother ball game.
For a lot of women who "don't need no man" they sure seem to get pregnant and a lot of abortions.

Last edited: