• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Yep. I expect there to be protests and violence and looting and burning and perhaps even murder. With little to no repercussions for those involved. This has the potential to be very, very, ugly.

Dangerous times from the left , and the media casts a blind eye on this in general. I have a thread on this very topic. As soon as your target elected and confirmed officials, its a threat to Democracy. The left has tied to shoot up a baseball full of Republicans who thankful had protection and fired back, ( but most of them don't ) and at an assignation attempt on a super court judge. One day unfortunately they will be successful. That's I why am for protection by the government. If an assignation happens the replacement MUST come the same party, NOT the president or the governor form a different party. Think about it. In theory a politcal majority can be achieved by radical shootings which we have seen twice.

Last edited:
The 6 Justices who ruled to overturn Roe oughta be fortifying their homes right about now. Call in Delta Force or something.

R.93e40cf12ed6eda2e068a5907cf45223

I personally do not agree with abortion, but if a person wants to get one, what do I care? If it were a family member of mine, I would advise them based on my beliefs, but let them make their own decision. That said, I feel like this decision was the correct decision. States should be deciding a lot of things that they currently do not.

Leave it to the states. Great idea.

I find champions of baby murder amusing. Which I put on the same level as knocking on your neighbors doors and shooting him in the ******* face when he opens it. The only difference is that children are pure and innocent.

What it does is correct an infamously bad ruling. The "right" (it's not) to an abortion was NEVER a federal issue nor a Constitutional one. It's always been a states issue. There is no Constitutional right to abortion.

Now people will have a 'choice' Floggy. You're big on choices. If they don't like their states laws, they don't have to live there. They have a choice to move to a state that does support abortion. Right? Just like vaccine mandates weren't mandates because people had a CHOICE not to remain with their employer.
Roe v Wade was always about assuring a solution to many desperate situations. They found a way to push it through because of that.

Like I said, people with wherewithal will continue to have the choice of abortion regardless of what state they live in. All this ruling does is punish the poor.

When companies CHOOSE to relocate to states that have abortion, you’ll still cry foul.

What? Why will the “peaceful protests” be “ugly”?
I do believe you were openly applauding and cheering on the protests of Summer 2020. Are you now against “peaceful protests”?
SuperSimpleMan, I’m not talking about protests. This ruling will force people who aren’t taking very good care of themselves someone else to take care of for years to come. Upper-middle class college kids and Yuppies will still get abortions.

I recall a YT video where a reporter goes to Cal Berkeley and asks a lot of white people if Voter ID laws are racist; they all said they were, because of lack of access to DMV offices, internet to apply, etc. Same reporter interviews black people in Harlem and repeats what the Berkeley people said. Their response? "They must be ignorant. Of course we know where the DMV is and we can get there. We got internet, too. Unlimited data on our phones."

This "poor people will be affected more than others" fails time and time again. The Left just loves to use poor people and minorities as pawns in their nefarious games of power grabs and greed. The abortion issue - to the Left - has never been about women's health. Do we need to mention who (Sanger) and for what reason (promote "good breeding" and prevent "poor breeding") Planned Parenthood was started?

Roe v Wade was always about assuring a solution to many desperate situations. They found a way to push it through because of that.

Correct, they found a way to push it through. To put it where it never belonged. Abortion has never been a Constitutional right. Roe V Wade was a mistake, constitutionally. There's no arguing that.

Like I said, people with wherewithal will continue to have the choice of abortion regardless of what state they live in. All this ruling does is punish the poor.

Just like vaccine mandates primarily punished the poor. People with the financial means were able to quit, search for other jobs, take time off, and/or wait it out to avoid the jab if they so chose.

The poor didn't have these luxuries and often had to subject themselves to the jab.

When companies CHOOSE to relocate to states that have abortion, you’ll still cry foul.

Not in the least. Companies should have that choice to move where they see fit. I will always support that. If abortion is so popular, such a universal need and companies can afford the relocation, power to them. I suspect this won't really happen because the Left has overblown this demand. What you'll see is woke companies changing benefits packages for employees to support transportation to other states for abortions.

Regardless, your statements about CHOICE when it came to vaccine mandates have now been exposed. Different topic, same conundrum.

People now have that same CHOICE you so proudly bragged about. See if they will make it right? It's such an easy choice, am I right?

This ruling will force people who aren’t taking very good care of themselves someone else to take care of for years to come.

Did any one get their Floggy Super Decoder Ring in their Captain Crunch cereal box this morning? If so, please decipher.

What it does is correct an infamously bad ruling. The "right" (it's not) to an abortion was NEVER a federal issue nor a Constitutional one. It's always been a states issue. There is no Constitutional right to abortion.

Now people will have a 'choice' Floggy. You're big on choices. If they don't like their states laws, they don't have to live there. They have a choice to move to a state that does support abortion. Right? Just like vaccine mandates weren't mandates because people had a CHOICE not to remain with their employer.
Lol. Ahhh it’s to good. Too good.

Did any one get their Floggy Super Decoder Ring in their Captain Crunch cereal box this morning? If so, please decipher.
Mine is kinda broke but let me try.

Given people can’t pull out quick enough, wear a rubber, take a pill, or you know don’t **** until your ready for the “outcome” - they can’t take care of themselves.

Thus, since that can’t kill said baby they must now give it to their parent or family to raise because they are not willing to put in the work to do it themselves for years to come.

This "poor people will be affected more than others" fails time and time again. The Left just loves to use poor people and minorities as pawns in their nefarious games of power grabs and greed. The abortion issue - to the Left - has never been about women's health. Do we need to mention who (Sanger) and for what reason (promote "good breeding" and prevent "poor breeding") Planned Parenthood was started?

Bingo. Spot on. The overwhelming # of abortions are abortions of convenience. We are continually given the heart wrenching stories of rape, incest, protecting the mother as reasons abortion must be protected, because of course those situations happen all....of....the....time.

Reasons for Abortions

1656104232950.png

Correct, they found a way to push it through. To put it where it never belonged. Abortion has never been a Constitutional right. Roe V Wade was a mistake, constitutionally. There's no arguing that.

Just like vaccine mandates primarily punished the poor. People with the financial means were able to quit, search for other jobs, take time off, and/or wait it out to avoid the jab if they so chose.

The poor didn't have these luxuries and often had to subject themselves to the jab.

Not in the least. Companies should have that choice to move where they see fit. I will always support that. If abortion is so popular, such a universal need and companies can afford the relocation, power to them. I suspect this won't really happen because the Left has overblown this demand. What you'll see is woke companies changing benefits packages for employees to support transportation to other states for abortions.

Regardless, your statements about CHOICE when it came to vaccine mandates have now been exposed. Different topic, same conundrum.

People now have that same CHOICE you so proudly bragged about. See if they will make it right? It's such an easy choice, am I right?
The ONLY way Roe v Wade was a mistake was constitutionally. Otherwise, it was a wise decision, that’s why it happened. Overturning it will prove to be a mistake.

I personally know many physicians who could have walked away from their jobs that gladly got vaccinated and urged their tens of thousands of patients to do likewise.

The ONLY way Roe v Wade was a mistake was constitutionally.

And no one needs another reason than that to see today's ruling corrected a very long-standing, erroneous decision.

Don't **** with the Constitution.

Otherwise, it was a wise decision, that’s why it happened. Overturning it will prove to be a mistake.

1 million dead babies annually disagree with you. There was nothing wise about it.

I personally know many physicians who could have walked away from their jobs that gladly got vaccinated and urged their tens of thousands of patients to do likewise.

Which has not one iota to do with your claim that there were no mandates and that everyone had a CHOICE.

Bingo. Spot on. The overwhelming # of abortions are abortions of convenience. We are continually given the heart wrenching stories of rape, incest, protecting the mother as reasons abortion must be protected, because of course those situations happen all....of....the....time.

Reasons for Abortions

View attachment 8786
LOL! That has many other obvious reasons lumped into “elective”. Clear agenda there.

And no one needs another reason than that to see today's ruling corrected a very long-standing, erroneous decision.

Don't **** with the Constitution.

1 million dead babies annually disagree with you. There was nothing wise about it.

Which has not one iota to do with your claim that there were no mandates and that everyone had a CHOICE.
“Dead babies disagree” No, they don’t. Neither do sperm and eggs.

LOL! That has many other obvious reasons lumped into “elective”. Clear agenda there.

Fact: The Left has for decades used the argument that abortions are needed due to rape, incest, health of the mother.
Fact: The overwhelming majority of abortions are convenience abortions.

If you are young, poor, get knocked up, decide not to have the baby - as tough a situation as that may be - it is still a CHOICE to use abortion as contraception.

Abortion should not be a form of contraception.

This ruling will force people who aren’t taking very good care of themselves someone else to take care of for years to come.

Geez, talk about promoting a perpetual Nanny State. Good job, there. And at what point - may I ask - do people, poor or rich, take responsibility for their own life's decisions?