• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

9796C5DD-30A2-4EF2-B507-DA3ACE33EDDC.jpeg

Tolerant Left tolerant again

This isn’t lit. It’s a travesty, mostly because the vast majority of the people protesting this ruling have no idea what it actually means. And all THAT means is that people are going to be unnecessarily hurt or killed because they can’t control their emotions. There’s nothing lit about that.

Urban Dictionary, Lit:

When something is turned up or popping ...​
What millennials use when describing that is 'fire' or 'dope'. Meaning cool or awesome
A term used to describe something that is cool and exciting, or just generally something you would want to experience.​

To many out there protesting, they would call this "lit". My intent.

Agreed, most of them have no clue. They all believe abortion has been deemed illegal. They are uneducated.

Urban Dictionary, Lit:

When something is turned up or popping ...​
What millennials use when describing that is 'fire' or 'dope'. Meaning cool or awesome
A term used to describe something that is cool and exciting, or just generally something you would want to experience.​

To many out there protesting, they would call this "lit". My intent.

Agreed, most of them have no clue. They all believe abortion has been deemed illegal. They are uneducated.
Thanks for providing that definition Tim, because my son never uses that word and I had no clue what it means.

As the young lovely women of America's left shout in anger and show their ignorance and lack of morality.....
I was blessed to be celebrating life at my granddaughters first birthday surrounded by great friends and family.

Life is good.

Obama and Biden both started out with a Democrat majority in Congress and could have passed a national abortion law but they didn't do it. Some in the MSM are figuring this out. True to form, the Dim consultants on TV are saying "it's important to elect pro-choice candidates in the midterms". Really? Lotta friggen' good they've done you in the last 50 years.
Once again the Dims don't fix something in order to keep it as a campaign issue then are shocked when they come out on the losing end.

Oh no women will have to use birth control and be responsible instead of getting creampied by randos. Accountability is kryptonite to modern women.

HOES MAD!

Having two children born in the second trimester, I can assure you they were people then just as they are people now at age 22. They had distinct personalities, they felt pain, they were comforted by human touch. The idea that they could be ripped from someone’s womb and dismembered for no other reason than someone’s economic convenience is unconscionable.

I doubt the hate for accountability is only on one side of tge gender pool
To some extent you are correct but accountability has only been enforced on men since the dawn of feminism. For the last 60 years feminist organizations have worked to remove all social and legal obligations in divorce and family law from women.

Reactions: FSF
Having two children born in the second trimester, I can assure you they were people then just as they are people now at age 22. They had distinct personalities, they felt pain, they were comforted by human touch. The idea that they could be ripped from someone’s womb and dismembered for no other reason than someone’s economic convenience is unconscionable.
Thank you for being honest about what abortion is. Those who are pro choice but are opposed to abortion really have no legit grounds to stand on. You're either opposed to a helpless baby being dismembered or you ok with it.

God have mercy on a nation that funds such murder.

The Dem storm troopers are back after a well deserved vacation. There is an election of consequence coming up, and the seeds of discord must be sown.

No bigger proof these folks are run by the democrats. They must have started bank rolling them again.

My daughter was born 2 months early and she cried just the same as my full term son when he was born.

I just don't get the pro-choice arguments. Pro choice starts and ends with choosing to have sex. Even if you have an "oopsie" there is always emergency contraception. I can understand abortions in cases with rape or if the mothers life is in danger, but other than that you are responsible for what goes in your body

Thanks for providing that definition Tim, because my son never uses that word and I had no clue what it means.

Anything I can do to help around here. I like to pitch in!

IMG_BBA2342EAB55-1.jpeg

::::::::EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF THIS CLAIM FOLLOWS::::::::::

Last edited:
Oh no women will have to use birth control and be responsible instead of getting creampied by randos. Accountability is kryptonite to modern women.

HOES MAD!

A SICK, TWISTED, DEMENTED OGRE SHARED THIS WITH ME

IMG_0449.jpg