• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roe V. Wade Aborted by SCOTUS

Female friends on facebook are having a meltdown over this, angry, sad, devastated, RBG must be rolling over in her grave.

I just scroll on by because one cannot reason with emotions, right Floggy?

I hope that both states get that the vast majority of states are just going to ban it after 15 weeks or so… not totally Ban it… and some states will probably move in the other direction and make it legal until the kid is 18 years old lol

I do not know how I feel about this. I am kinda lost today

Quit killing babies. Just take the pill or insist on condoms you *******. Or just keep munching carpet like most of you hairy, unbathed protestors don’t anyway.

Total freakout over being unwilling to use or manage contraceptives like an adult. I could give two-*****.

News flash, abortion isn't suddenly illegal, it'll just be up to each state to decide. As someone who regularly trekked to OH and WV between the ages of 18 and 21 to go drinking, I assure you this isn't a big deal.
More Democrats will get abortions than Republicans, resulting in less future Democrats.

Meh the simple answer is just have each state make a law protecting the right, of course the issue there is abortion in general isn’t as popular as they play it to be and unfettered abortion like they have oft dreamed of is virtually unpopular among the vast majority, so it’s probably not going to fly outside of the big blue states
If I was a state legislator I'd say put it on the ballot. That way the peoples can attack each other instead of me.

Ugly will be in poor areas (urban and rural) in states that outlaw abortion. Folks with wherewithal will continue getting abortions. All this does is make many desperate situations worse.
Don't worry, lots of lefty charities will spring up to provide airfare and hotels so that folks with less wherewithal can kill dem babies.

It’s amazing how many women are so outraged by not being able to kill a baby as easy as they would like…

does a man (who is needed for conception) given any say in the decision of abortion? Nope…

these same people are so hell bent on preventing innocent people from getting killed by guns, but they have no problem killing baby…

what a messed up world..

It’s amazing how many women are so outraged by not being able to kill a baby as easy as they would like…

does a man (who is needed for conception) given any say in the decision of abortion? Nope…

these same people are so hell bent on preventing innocent people from getting killed by guns, but they have no problem killing baby…

what a messed up world..
If a man is willing to pay for an abortion and the woman says no, then he should be exempt from paying child support.

Dem Rep Jackie Speier calls for violence​

Handing out Clarence Thomas' home address​

**** is getting lit!!!

This isn’t lit. It’s a travesty, mostly because the vast majority of the people protesting this ruling have no idea what it actually means. And all THAT means is that people are going to be unnecessarily hurt or killed because they can’t control their emotions. There’s nothing lit about that.

I can’t believe people are actually blaming the driver. Is he supposed to wait there to get dragged out of his truck and be hurt or killed? Get in front of my car in a situation like this, I’m running you over and dealing with the consequences later.

SuperSimpleMan, I’m not talking about protests. This ruling will force people who aren’t taking very good care of themselves someone else to take care of for years to come. Upper-middle class college kids and Yuppies will still get abortions.
What? Are you referring to diabetes, high blood pressure, or what? You do realize people don’t just magically wake up pregnant, right? It’s not something in the water. Though, swallowing does help prevent pregnancy. Your mom should have swallowed.

Just wanted to point out that all states allowed abortion under OrangeManBad.

What? Why will the “peaceful protests” be “ugly”?
I do believe you were openly applauding and cheering on the protests of Summer 2020. Are you now against “peaceful protests”?
I just hope that no one gets mostly peacefulled to death, again.

Betcha men can’t get pregnant now and suddenly these people can define what a woman is.