• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

They could consider Hassenauer over McCollum, but I doubt that makes much of a difference.

I get the logic with the receivers, but those are just more scrubs to add to the pile.
I know, unfortunately. I was hoping someone had some inside info on one/a few of the WRs that gave us some hope. But, it appears not so much.

Tomlin never gave him the option, IMO. I know he had his chance with Duck, etc., but he showed a lot of improvement. I wish we had kept him. He is better not being with Tomlin, if you ask me.
What QB isn't? Just asking.

Presley Harvin cut by 49ers
You mean the 9ers needed more from their punter than a guy who was fun to eat wings with? Just imagine. And Tomlin needed forced to make the change.

Last edited:
7th round pick, lol. I remember when some Steeler fans were mad that we didn't pick him.

Wow, I wonder what GB sees in him? All I saw was a guy who liked to eat wings with Tomlin. He was a terrible QB from what I saw.

I don't understand this move. Love is not a running QB, GB is set up for a pocket passer. This would make sense for the Colts to backup Anthony Richardson, but i don't know what GB sees in Willis.
It is odd, maybe they needed someone to eat wings with? Tomlin loved him.

Justyn Ross
KJ Hamler (we have a clone in him with CA3)
Terrace Marshall

all three just released

Chris Oladukon released.

QB of the future!

Read Caleb Farley was getting cut, he was a highly touted CB in his draft. Guess injuries screwed him up

Read Caleb Farley was getting cut, he was a highly touted CB in his draft. Guess injuries screwed him up
Yea, injury after injury, ACL and back, reduced him to barely ever playing.

In my Spirit World, I am a GuRu who eats BACON and Flax Seed.

In this world, I felt Kenneth Pickett was over-drafted.

I also feel it was a good thing cutting WR Copeland (monday)

Salute the nation
Formerly nicknamed Guru, love bacon, eat flax seed and I DEFINITELY know KP was over-drafted...your spirit world is my reality lmao

although admittedly I must sneak the flax seed in fruit smoothies
and slip the bacon in everywhere else

Hope they have the addition finished for the trophy case in time

A combination of injuries and all the devastation to the young guy's family likely has him in a real bad place. His mom dies of cancer while he's in college and then his dad dies in a home explosion (think that was about a year or so ago). Dude literally can't catch a break

wish him well

A combination of injuries and all the devastation to the young guy's family likely has him in a real bad place. His mom dies of cancer while he's in college and then his dad dies in a home explosion (think that was about a year or so ago). Dude literally can't catch a break

wish him well
Wow, what a mess after being drafted in the 1st round. You just never know.