• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

Looks like we signed Boston Scott (RB) to PS:

The Pittsburgh Steelers acquired Boston Scott on Tuesday according to NFL insider Jordan Schultz, signing him to their practice squad just one day after he was released by the Los Angeles Rams.

Scott, who many fans around the league are familiar with, has become a fan favorite for an unusual reason.

While he’s mostly been a backup and situational running back throughout his career, he consistently turns it up against one team in particular—the New York Giants.

Since first hitting the field in 2019, Scott has rushed for 1,295 yards and 16 touchdowns.

Nearly one-third of those yards have come against the Giants, with Scott rushing for 422 yards and scoring ten touchdowns in just 10 career games against them.

Toney was disgruntled last year and made some social media comments. I believe he was benched at the end of the year as well. KC was dismal at WR last year and if Toney couldn't stick auth mahomes then he would be a very hard pass

Looks like we signed Boston Scott (RB) to PS:

The Pittsburgh Steelers acquired Boston Scott on Tuesday according to NFL insider Jordan Schultz, signing him to their practice squad just one day after he was released by the Los Angeles Rams.

Scott, who many fans around the league are familiar with, has become a fan favorite for an unusual reason.

While he’s mostly been a backup and situational running back throughout his career, he consistently turns it up against one team in particular—the New York Giants.

Since first hitting the field in 2019, Scott has rushed for 1,295 yards and 16 touchdowns.

Nearly one-third of those yards have come against the Giants, with Scott rushing for 422 yards and scoring ten touchdowns in just 10 career games against them.

How often do we play the giants ???

Salute the nation

Daequan Hardy was also released. I would jump on him over Beanie for our NB.

Toney was disgruntled last year and made some social media comments. I believe he was benched at the end of the year as well. KC was dismal at WR last year and if Toney couldn't stick auth mahomes then he would be a very hard pass
he aint got no thumbs and has holes in his hands. not a good combination for a WR.

I seen some talk about Steelers and Siaki Ika cut by browns. Get him and just work him and give him time it’s takes more to develop a D-lineman now days but he’s a potential monster! the browns d line is just stacked. Ika just needs coaching up.

I seen some talk about Steelers and Siaki Ika cut by browns. Get him and just work him and give him time it’s takes more to develop a D-lineman now days but he’s a potential monster! the browns d line is just stacked. Ika just needs coaching up.
Great. Where would he get that?

Seems you all feed off of attention of each other bashing on Lloyd. .......weird.
No. It’s a form of protest. Lloyd, Coach, he maybe be even Hank if he’s still alive, takes advantage of creating threads, posting asinine comments for post counts, probably not a PIT fan, and has special affection for Tomlin (like a high school kid who hates on but likes them), all the while never contributing to Justin’s site. There are non-contribs who are perfectly fine, who don’t abuse the board rules, have genuine discussions on topics with detractors. Then there is Dumb *** who challenges Moderators and circumvent board rules, and constantly channels his agenda fueled love affair with Tomlin.

Last edited:
Plus he doesn't catch nearly enough of the balls that come in his direction.

Great. Where would he get that?

I was wondering that myself......................................................................

Salute the nation

Lewis Cine was a first round safety drafted by Minnesota from Georgia that I was hoping would fall to the Steelers in the second. Cut.

Edit……Didn’t realize that he suffered a compound fracture. What a lousy way to go. Hopefully he heals and can catch on with another team.
I never liked his dreads over his eyes. Creeped me out…

No. It’s a form of protest. Lloyd, Coach, he maybe be even Hank if he’s still alive, takes advantage of creating threads, posting asinine comments for post counts, probably not a PIT fan, and has special affection for Tomlin (like a high school kid who hates on but likes them), all the while never contributing to Justin’s site. There are non-contribs who are perfectly fine, who don’t abuse the board rules, have genuine discussions on topics with detractors. Then there is Dumb *** who challenges Moderators and circumvent board rules, and constantly channels his agenda fueled love affair with Tomlin.
Who on here cares about post counts? Really? All of you that keep replying back to Lloyd in the way you do simply fuels Lloyd to post more. And just because Lloyd has repetitive posts on Tomlin........does not mean there is zero truth to them. And the contributing angle is bullshit. People have access to the site for free. The fact people come on here for free generates money. If Justin wants to change that for only people who pay he can. So be it....but for now it is a free forum. If you really want to protest Lloyd simply put him on ignore or just ignore him. 😉

Who on here cares about post counts? Really? All of you that keep replying back to Lloyd in the way you do simply fuels Lloyd to post more. And just because Lloyd has repetitive posts on Tomlin........does not mean there is zero truth to them. And the contributing angle is bullshit. People have access to the site for free. The fact people come on here for free generates money. If Justin wants to change that for only people who pay he can. So be it....but for now it is a free forum. If you really want to protest Lloyd simply put him on ignore or just ignore him. 😉
I think you have a crush on Lloyd. Lol.

You seem a little ruffled with this. Yet the fans who ruffle Lloyds feathers aren’t. Your main angle is we can ignore him. But that angle isn’t different for you. You can ignore the posters who get on Lloyd for being the constant tool that he is. Really that simple.

Weird the things that do and don’t bother you.

Why would KC cut Toney, but sign Juju?
From what I read, KC (and Reid) has grown weary of Toney's health, it's like he just can't get healthy enough (or tough enough) to withstand injury and they have grown fed up with it. It seems like a lot of little issues with him have caused him to miss time.

Meh....I wish more people would put Lloyd on ignore instead of beating the dead horse answer they seem to give every time. 🙄
It's why they've earned my ignore button to begin with: nothing new, all repetitious rips towards me. Once they fail the test, its ba bye, later gator. :wave: