• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

Why even bother replying? He was a second round draft choice with most experts saying he would go second or third. Obviously he hasn’t done much otherwise they wouldn’t have let him go early. It was simply an observation. I have no idea why you feel you have to reply to every post. Your constant need for attention. 🙄
Seriously.....maybe you should simply put him on ignore at this point if him responding to your post is so bothersome for you.

Because he is a tool and always has been and always will be.
Seems you all feed off of attention of each other bashing on Lloyd. .......weird.

William Gay was that sort of too. 2nd time around he prospered.

I’m not advocating for Simms, just an observation

Salute the nation
He didn't do to bad the 1st time around.

only douchebags announce when they put someone on ignore

no one gives a ****
Meh....I wish more people would put Lloyd on ignore instead of beating the dead horse answer they seem to give every time. 🙄

7th round pick, lol. I remember when some Steeler fans were mad that we didn't pick him.

Mason Rudolph has now caused 2 scrubs from that draft to be tossed out into the trash where they belong.

Yep, you're on a small raft with this one...not many, IMO gonna get rid of our second best option at QB if Russ gets hurt or stinks it up...
I know.....because we are going to win the SB this year with Wilson and Fields. They are simply that great.🤪

Sadly everyone on this board would simply settle for a competitive playoff game on the losing side at this point....but making the playoffs probably meant we went at least 9 and 8. So there is that.

I know.....because we are going to win the SB this year with Wilson and Fields. They are simply that great.🤪

Sadly everyone on this board would simply settle for a competitive playoff game on the losing side at this point....but making the playoffs probably meant we went at least 9 and 8. So there is that.
I wouldn't

I hear yaz

Edmunds gave us a good value for us drafting him. Not a huge star, but a valuable steady player that didn't hurt us.

Salute the nation
...except when he had to cover a tight end. He always seemed late to the party on defending passes in general in my opinion. I wasnt a big fan of him. Another guy drafted way too early in order to compensate for the way better safeties that got drafted before him. If he was a third rd pick he would have been a solid pick.

Last edited:
Kadarius Toney, Isaiah McKenzie, Noah Brown, TMJ and a few interesting WR cuts

...except when he had to cover a tight end. He always seemed late to the party on defending passes in general in my opinion. I wasnt a big fan of him. Another guy drafted way too early. If he was a third rd pick he would have been a solid pick.

He started for 5 seasons here, he started 75 of the 79 games he was here. Can’t say he was a bad pick as you don’t get that out of a LOT of 1st rounders. Could he have been better, hellA yes, but he was not a liability for the most part.

Salute the nation

Seems you all feed off of attention of each other bashing on Lloyd. .......weird.
I get no attention from it but oddly it does seem to bother you when we comment on his twatwafflism. He apparently needs attention so his wish was simply granted.😉

I get no attention from it but oddly it does seem to bother you when we comment on his twatwafflism. He apparently needs attention so his wish was simply granted.😉
Yeah....it gets old seeing the same handful of posters beating the same dead horse they themselves accuse Llody of beating. Then theow in the sandwich for lunch posts. Funny a few years ago. At least Lloyd keeps his horse beating to football.

I wouldn't
So you want a bit more of a bit more of a playoff blowout loss in the playoffs? Or you are happy with the status quo?