• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roster Cuts around the league

Lewis Cine was a first round safety drafted by Minnesota from Georgia that I was hoping would fall to the Steelers in the second. Cut.

Edit……Didn’t realize that he suffered a compound fracture. What a lousy way to go. Hopefully he heals and can catch on with another team.

Last edited:
Lewis Cine was a first round safety drafted by Minnesota from Georgia that I was hoping would fall to the Steelers in the second. Cut.
he looked overdrafted back then too, a la Edmunds

Yeah....it gets old seeing the same handful of posters beating the same dead horse they themselves accuse Llody of beating. Then theow in the sandwich for lunch posts. Funny a few years ago. At least Lloyd keeps his horse beating to football.
Does he? Or does he constantly bash Tomlin over and over again? If that doesn’t bother you neither should the people that comment on his crap.

I hear yaz

Edmunds gave us a good value for us drafting him. Not a huge star, but a valuable steady player that didn't hurt us.

Salute the nation

I'm sorry, but he did not give the Steelers good value for the pick. First-round picks need to be more than below-average starters, which is all Edmunds ever gave them. He should have been a third-round pick. Instead, the Steelers hurt themselves with a massive reach.

Yeah....it gets old seeing the same handful of posters beating the same dead horse they themselves accuse Llody of beating. Then theow in the sandwich for lunch posts. Funny a few years ago. At least Lloyd keeps his horse beating to football.
but Lloyd just joined in February, he hasn't been here years

Meh we got great value from the 2018 draft, just not so much from our picks... tgey were Meh... but we have three starters on the roster from that draft class and our 3rd string qb was an udfa from that year IIRC

Does he? Or does he constantly bash Tomlin over and over again? If that doesn’t bother you neither should the people that comment on his crap.
Tomlin is football talk.

I know.....because we are going to win the SB this year with Wilson and Fields. They are simply that great.🤪

Sadly everyone on this board would simply settle for a competitive playoff game on the losing side at this point....but making the playoffs probably meant we went at least 9 and 8. So there is that.
I'm going to speculate that this team is better than last year's which will equate to 13 wins...

Myles Murphy released again. I know our DL is packed, but I'd add this dude to the PS.

Tomlin is football talk.

I know you don't want to hear what's for lunch, so here is todays breakfast.

Cut up summer squash (I have so much it's coming out of my ears), cooked to near done, crack 2 eggs over, season and eat.

:bump2: Now I have eaten so much it is coming out of my aZZ.:bump2:

Relax, have a Homebrew.............................. Keep reading the board.................................... enjoy the banter

Salute the nation

Myles Murphy released again. I know our DL is packed, but I'd add this dude to the PS.
Definitely some attractive possible additions. Plenty of PS availability, Steelers load up!

I live to be amused. That's what Fluffy brings to the table.

Think of him as our court jester🥳😂🤡

Keep reading my post(s).

From the movie Gladiator "we are all entertainers" "do I not entertain"

Salute the nation

I don't understand what they're doing keeping 8 DL, including Logan Lee .
Don't get me wrong I like the kid. I just figured hed go to practice squad. They have him on the 53, and we got plenty at that position

I don't understand what they're doing keeping 8 DL, including Logan Lee .
Don't get me wrong I like the kid. I just figured hed go to practice squad. They have him on the 53, and we got plenty at that position
working a trade with one of our DL is all I can imagine.
probably Ogunjobi up on the trading block. He's signed for two more seasons at a decent price for his production.
hate it since i like what dude brings.